The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+8
warrenBbull
Phoenix778m
splinters
Lucid Memes
gwap360
NoDoz
missingyoumadly
Extant
12 posters

Questions about Kealey

Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Questions about Kealey - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions about Kealey

Post by Extant Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 am

[quote="Preston"]
    Winston_Smith wrote:I don't know exactly what you mean to the extent of the limitations of the story. But according to my own research, and observation of the world social hierarchal power...I do feel that there is an agenda against the human race that wants to see the world's population largely reduced and ultimately replaced by a better functioning bio-technologically enhanced worker.

An agenda working against the human race? Yes. Largely reduce the world's population? Possible. Severely limit and curtail population growth almost certainly.
    Replace the population with a better functioning bio-technologically advanced worker a la Kealey? I don't know about the whole hermaphroditic SS Ubermensch idea, but the transhumanists are inviting the bio-tech hybrid with open arms, and then so are much of the world. Poised and primed by the media conditioning system.

But the question is, is the world ruled by idiot savante troglodytes who are barely able to function by themselves without the help of slaves, who dwell in the MoHo Discontinuity and have engineered all human (cro-magnon) life since 88,000 BCE? And is Kealey an Essene clone saviour for the human race?

I say no.
    But I'll leave it there now. I've had a discussion on this. Too bad that ore of the people here who do know what I'm talking abut haven't joined in with their two cents. Let me know if you have any more interesting information in the future if you call him up Preston.
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 am

I doubt at the apex there is a bunch of idiot savants.

Maybe each member of the final "boardroom" of elite each have a dozen or so savants working for them. But I doubt a mass of idiot savants could communicate with each other the enormity of their long range plans. Let alone reach a group consensus required for planning.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 am

But about the idiot savant thing...I remember sometime last year when I was into Watt, hearing him often talk about the elites as being psychopaths (which I feel is a good likelihood). I began to wonder if certain other psychological personality types (and possibly disorders) fit the characteristics of TPTB. Almost as if particular characteristics were require to get to the apex of the world power structure.

Among the things I theorized, was that TPTB possibly had narcissism, perfectionism, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and possibly elements of autism (and this was before I knew anything about Kealey)...the reason I suggested the latter disorder was because of the machine-like characteristics of it. Also because one of the features of autism is an in depth obsession for detail on chosen subjects and can show high intelligence in that area...but their obsession of course being power and ways to control the world...and that it would take that level of genius and obsession to get where they're at.

But whether or not they're autistic or any one of the other previously mentioned disorders is still up for grabs...it could be a combination of things (like psychopathy, OCD, etc...). But if a functioning form of autism is a characteristic of TPTB's psychological makeup, than Neanderthal origins of austism should be considered. link. This is actually one of the reasons why I didn't dismiss Kealey right away, cause I had already theorized that the elites might by highly functioning autistics...but I had never thought about a neanderthal connection until Watt revealed the sources of his books lol.

In fact, Watt himself is autistic and credits his disorder as being the reason for why he's able to trace the agenda of TPTB. Why Watt? is that because it takes one to know one? Laughing
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 am

Preston wrote:In fact, Watt himself is autistic and credits his disorder as being the reason for why he's able to trace the agenda of TPTB. Why Watt? is that because it takes one to know one? Laughing

Now that is one of the most illuminating pieces of information I have come across in this whole Kealey - Watt plagiarism/attack Outlaw affair (though we did a fair amount of attacking right back).

Autism. Now if that is true it explains a lot about the rather strange communications I used to have with him, the way he views things, his interactions, his memory (though he conflates info he remembers a lot), and lots of other stuff.

How do you know this?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 am

I heard him say it twice. One time on Red Ice and the other time it was the George Butler and Charlotte Littlefield Brown show it think

He said this after they asked him how he was able to wake up to the system. He basically replied he was always like this cause he has a form of autism

I think it also explains his isolation and secretiveness...its like a weird type of shyness he has
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Kealey uses these words Troglodytes and Idiot Savants. In the end these are just terms for the Elite and their possible mind sets.. If they have kept breading exclusive to themselves then they would be different to us. Especially since we've been tampered with. I don't know if we descended from Ape or Pigs but we have been fucked with. I just look at the Petra temple in Jordan and the Elephantes Temple in India. The underground temple on Cyprus also figuratively Plato's cave. The Elite picks these spots because they are good defensive locations. Whether they are all connected underground is another thing to prove.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:Kealey uses these words Troglodytes and Idiot Savants. In the end these are just terms for the Elite and their possible mind sets...

I can adjust with the semantics, but I think that Kealey's specific total concept is way beyond differing terminology for TPTB.

Phoenix778m wrote:If they have kept breading exclusive to themselves then they would be different to us. Especially since we've been tampered with. I don't know if we descended from Ape or Pigs but we have been fucked with.

I'm not so sure at all about the ancient genetic engineering angle though I'm trying to remain open to all possibilities.

Phoenix778m wrote:I just look at the Petra temple in Jordan and the Elephantes Temple in India. The underground temple on Cyprus also figuratively Plato's cave. The Elite picks these spots because they are good defensive locations. Whether they are all connected underground is another thing to prove.

The fact that he so often touches on caves and underground caverns has a lot more veracity for me, without going into his particular take in all it's mad glory.
    The mystery cults have long used caves and caverns, the masons used to use them (anyone here seen that picture in Downard's "The Carnivals of Life and Death"?), they are secure defensive positions for those who use them, and hiding places, the historical evidence mentioning the ancient cave dwellers, etc, is intriguing but it all may have no links to an ancient subterranean race of troglodytes ruling the world from the MoHo Discontinuity.

It may all be disparate and unconnected pieces of information linked by high conjecture.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 am

Winston_Smith wrote:
    Phoenix778m wrote:I just look at the Petra temple in Jordan and the Elephantes Temple in India. The underground temple on Cyprus also figuratively Plato's cave. The Elite picks these spots because they are good defensive locations. Whether they are all connected underground is another thing to prove.

The fact that he so often touches on caves and underground caverns has a lot more veracity for me, without going into his particular take in all it's mad glory.
    The mystery cults have long used caves and caverns, the masons used to use them (anyone here seen that picture in Downard's "The Carnivals of Life and Death"?), they are secure defensive positions for those who use them, and hiding places, the historical evidence mentioning the ancient cave dwellers, etc, is intriguing but it all may have no links to an ancient subterranean race of troglodytes ruling the world from the MoHo Discontinuity.

It may all be disparate and unconnected pieces of information linked by high conjecture.

I actually think this is something still worth investigating. I was collecting info on this before even found out about Kealey. I don't doubt at all that during cataclysms in the past, people hid inside caves and mountains and underground tunnels. There seems to be an ancient obsession with mountains and volcanoes...and from my own research, I feel that they may have understood a great deal about geology that matches fairly accurately to modern earth sciences. Take into consideration that ideas about subterranean master races have been a large staple of Rosicrucian/Freemasonic/Theosophic thought for the past few centuries. Is this just a myth they believe? Or do they have good reason to believe this?

One thing is for certain, is that they're currently attempting to create an interconnected tunnel system throughout the world now. You should check out some of the work of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't agree with or believe anything he says mind you, but just go straight to the last video link in my 2nd post. Wiedner spends a good deal of the time talking about the tunnel systems running under the DIA (Denver International Airport) and in the last video, a very enthusiastic caller shares his research into a vast tunneling project being undertake by the US gov to connect volcanic vents. In a way, my worries is that the elites of this age are preparing to depopulate the planet and hide underground were they'll be safe. I suppose the question is if they had done this in the past too.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:34 pm

NoDoz wrote:

That is actually the funniest thing I've seen in a while. It's like playing Scrabble with an illiterate person. "BUT IF YOU CHANGE THE A TO AN I AND THE 0 TO AN A AND THE G TO AN F, THEN I WIN!!!"
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 pm

NoDoz wrote:Or MYM, it could be that everytime he mentions books to people, they get banned in Canada. He mentioned a few books a while back to some people, and canada actually banned their import. If you get a copy of the Kealey paper, you will find many references on how he came across this knowledge. the kealey papers are basically a step by step illustration on his own awakening process. If you just look at his current posts, you are definitely going to miss what he is saying, and mistake it for babel. it is equivalent to someone joining a lecture 3 quarters the way through. You missed the foundation/premise he built, so of course its gonna go right over your head...like that rotten TOM-8-O i just threw at you lol tongue

Does he really think he has that kind of power? When pretty much nobody has ever heard of him...it seems more likely that the books he mentioned were gonna be banned anyway, not that I think that is right but seriously.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Winston_Smith wrote:It doesn't involve purely genetic memory as such, though it seems to be a component. His "knowledge" originates through him entirely. Basically he knows what has happened over the past 88,000 years because he was there, back in 88,000BCE,and has been present through many, or most, if not all major epochs since.

He says he is a clone (created by the opposing faction to the Troglodytes, the Essenes if I remember correctly) and has existed in the same form through many different incarnations thoughout history.

But genetic memory is how he accesses the information from his prior incarnations. He can see each epoch of a thousand years as a single sheet of volcanic glass, and peers down through 88,000 sections of them.

There is far more to what he believes and I would like the ones who know all this (and are not talking about it) to interact and discuss. Because at the very least it's a hell of a tale.

But I'm concerned about what he may be trying to construct on his farm. And who he actually thinks he is.

I am not necessarily concerned about what he is doing, it seems relatively harmless to me although yeah it is definitely a cult lol.

Also, there are a few reasons why people may be unwilling to talk about this. They probably know it is BS and they don't want to defend something they can't actually defend. OR they don't understand it. My guess is the former, but who knows.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Post by NoDoz Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 am

missingyoumadly wrote:
    NoDoz wrote:Or MYM, it could be that everytime he mentions books to people, they get banned in Canada. He mentioned a few books a while back to some people, and canada actually banned their import. If you get a copy of the Kealey paper, you will find many references on how he came across this knowledge. the kealey papers are basically a step by step illustration on his own awakening process. If you just look at his current posts, you are definitely going to miss what he is saying, and mistake it for babel. it is equivalent to someone joining a lecture 3 quarters the way through. You missed the foundation/premise he built, so of course its gonna go right over your head...like that rotten TOM-8-O i just threw at you lol tongue

Does he really think he has that kind of power? When pretty much nobody has ever heard of him...it seems more likely that the books he mentioned were gonna be banned anyway, not that I think that is right but seriously.

Nobody heard of him???? Dude sat on Parliament Hill for 1000 days protesting Brian Mulroney, asking him to stop his corruption..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 am

NoDoz wrote:
    missingyoumadly wrote:

Nobody heard of him???? Dude sat on Parliament Hill for 1000 days protesting Brian Mulroney, asking him to stop his corruption..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay, I stand corrected...he pissed off a few Canadians...but I truly doubt he has a drastic influence on the importation of books to Canada.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

I have a question about Glen Kealey...has any legitimate person in or outside of Canada ever written anything academic about him? Every time I look around, all I can find is Kealey on Kealey, even the exciting tale of how he exposed corrupt Canadian executives is from HIS point of view only. By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm

[quote="missingyoumadly"]I have a question about Glen Kealey...has any legitimate person in or outside of Canada ever written anything academic about him? Every time I look around, all I can find is Kealey on Kealey, even the exciting tale of how he exposed corrupt Canadian executives is from HIS point of view only. By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.[/quote

You mean "SYSTEM APPROVED" documents on him??? who would you con-sider legitimate these days, especially as a researcher into this worlds inner workings?? But to tell you the truth....if you want to build your case against him, please do. i mean all people are saying is he is a nut, and you dont understand what he says. if this is the case, please provide your contradictory evidence for our review and critique.for instance, instead of jumping in on ever post laughing and carrying on...post your contradictory evidence. i am interested in your findings.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="NoDoz"]
    missingyoumadly wrote:I have a question about Glen Kealey...has any legitimate person in or outside of Canada ever written anything academic about him? Every time I look around, all I can find is Kealey on Kealey, even the exciting tale of how he exposed corrupt Canadian executives is from HIS point of view only. By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.[/quote

You mean "SYSTEM APPROVED" documents on him??? who would you con-sider legitimate these days, especially as a researcher into this worlds inner workings?? But to tell you the truth....if you want to build your case against him, please do. i mean all people are saying is he is a nut, and you dont understand what he says. if this is the case, please provide your contradictory evidence for our review and critique.for instance, instead of jumping in on ever post laughing and carrying on...post your contradictory evidence. i am interested in your findings.

I explained precisely what I meant by legitimate: By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.as opposed to people who just happen to feel inspired by his work.

I think the pure fact that none of the kealey fans here have posted ANYTHING which backs up or substantiates Kealey's more radical ideas is proof enough that they aren't true! You guys are some of the most intelligent people I know..if you haven't found any evidence, it is because it doesn't exist.(Didn't take long to build that case...you guys did it for me.) The burden of proof is on you if you have an agenda for getting people to believe that what Kealey says is true. And I have a right to be amused by the silliness of it all.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 pm

[quote="missingyoumadly"]
    NoDoz wrote:
    missingyoumadly wrote:I have a question about Glen Kealey...has any legitimate person in or outside of Canada ever written anything academic about him? Every time I look around, all I can find is Kealey on Kealey, even the exciting tale of how he exposed corrupt Canadian executives is from HIS point of view only. By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.[/quote

I explained precisely what I meant by legitimate: By legitimate, I mean anyone who has worked with him, knows him, has been involved in any of these scenarios with him.

I think the pure fact that none of the kealey fans here have posted ANYTHING which backs up or substantiates Kealey's ideas is proof enough that they aren't true! You guys are some of the most intelligent people I know..if you haven't found any evidence, it is because it doesn't exist.(Didn't take long to build that case...you guys did it for me.) The burden of proof is on you if you have an agenda for getting people to believe that what Kealey says is true. And I have a right to be amused by the silliness of it all.

What you are looking for is your own proof, which will only make you happy. this is your path, i am not here to answer every question for you or others. the evidence i gather from Kealey, comes from my PATH, so it will make more sense to me then others. Like Preston has mentioned before, Kealey is more like a personal tutor. I call with my questions, he helps me see through the systems spam, and points out the obvious. In other words, he aids in putting my questions into context, in relation to the system..
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:43 pm

What you are looking for is your own proof, which will only make you happy. this is your path, i am not here to answer every question for you or others. the evidence i gather from Kealey, comes from my PATH, so it will make more sense to me then others. Like Preston has mentioned before, Kealey is more like a personal tutor. I call with my questions, he helps me see through the systems spam, and points out the obvious. In other words, he aids in putting my questions into context, in relation to the system.

Well, admitting that it is YOUR truth is a step in the right direction...we all have our own personal truth. If I want someone else to believe what I believe, however; I had better have some evidence.

Incidentally, seeking personal truth versus universal truth is where the trap of religion lies. Someone can say THEY believe in God, that doesn't make God exist. In fact, if someone says, "I respect your right to your own religious beliefs," isn't that the same as saying, "I don't really believe what I say I do," because if they feel that God is a universal truth, then EVERYONE should believe in God, there should be no deviance from that truth. HENCE: death and destruction in the name of false ideas with NO EVIDENCE.

It's good that you feel some manner of understanding from your conversations with him. I won't attack you personally for that at all; you know we are friends.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Yes, we are friends cheers
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Questions about Kealey - Page 2 Empty Why I'm Done With The Desdamona Code

Post by Lucid Memes Tue May 12, 2009 7:08 am

Yeah. I'm done with further investigation of the Desdamona Code and aspects of Kealey's work as well.

I want to start off by saying that I’m not one of those people who has an instant knee-jerk reaction against the idea of those at the top having some sort of message coding system for communication with each other. This to me is probable and I’m still pursuing investigation. This is one of the reasons why I gave Kealey’s idea of the Desdamona code a chance and did not dismiss him without at least giving it a chance. Kealey has an elegant way of describing certain aspects of the system of which I very much appreciate and has helped me come to new understandings. But just like with anyone I research, there are good things and there are bad things. The Desdemona code has so many problems that I concluded that it’s probably not an intended code at all.

I have a lot to say about this, but I think I'll spare you all the trouble if I just get to the root of this issue.

Kealey says the Desdemona Code is a pictographical story that he found in a type font. And by connecting the font letters together, what he discovered were multiple pictographs that read out a story of genetic engineering and assumed it to be the coding langauge of the elite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Problem #1: I figured the very first step in understanding the code would be to understand logical ordering to how the images are arranged...example, the A and the B are connected back to back. The C and the Z are connected by facing each other, etc...If this was a real code, there would've had to have been a logical sequencing to these images, but they appear at random. I asked Kealey about the logic of the pairing and he told me he just arranged them until he had an image he liked. So the very basis of the Desdemona is of his own working and not an intended code.

Problem #2: Every pictograph is an image with a particular story to it...and all of the pictographs together read out a larger story about the alleged genetic engineering of the human species. Kealey gave me the meaning to each pictograph...but I must be honest when I say that I don't see anything in the way he describes it at all. If I gave this chart to any random person and asked them to tell me if they see a story, what would happen would be more akin to a Rorschach test with many individual interpretations as opposed to any commonly agreed narrative. Where as Kealey has such an elaborate story for each and every one of these images, I'm inclined to believe he's reading stories into the images and not the other way around.

Again, I have a lot more to say about the problems with the DC in much more detail, but it would be redundant to go into such detail because the basis of it is already flawed. And since Kealey based most of his perspective on the code, I will have to further conclude that much of Kealey's theories are negated in my mind (especially the ones about GE) until further evidence can prove these claims. If anyone has any evidence, please feel free to share.
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by gwap360 Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

read the newspaper old masonic encyclopedias old dictionaries etc you got to spend money
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm

GWAP360,

What are your thoughts on Kealey being a clone created by the Essenes and has been around in various incarnations since 88,000 BCE? And that he seeks to gather "twelve around one" to his farm to negotiate with the control freak troglodytes? A classic saviour and his disciples motif? Jesus has been strongly associated with the Essenes in various literature.

Or about the philosopher's stone that is buried beneath his farm (so he says) which he will digging down to once he has enough workers gathered? Or about the notion that the farm is meant to be the only place in the northern hemisphere that will escape the troglodyte nova cataclysm? Smells like a doomsday cult.

Or the "security service" that looks after his farm and has been known to sample visitor's DNA to check personal relationships with residents there?

And why will none of the Kealey followers here answer direct questions? Apart from intrepidpixie?

This wafts of cult devotion. Protect the guru/prophet. Because that is what Kealey is putting forward. He sees himself as a prophet IMO. Claims the preternatural ability to see back into the mists of time, see the future, he is the "book" and needs no code. In his own words.

All this is what he told me. Apart from the security service info.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm

You'll probably find a lot of stuff in those books that confirm the basis tenets of Freemasonry...but Kealey's stuff is largely unique and cannot be sourced without quoting Kealey's own words. This may be one of the reasons why Kealey occasionally says that you cannot find truth in books...so do with that what you can; I've gone as far with it as I could.

If you find anything within those texts that talk about the system in the way Kealey describes it, then it will add weight to his claims...I'd be interested to know what pages of those texts do they talk about the genetic engineering moho-mandan-birdman-neanderthal-troglodytes? I'm not trying to be mean spirited to you Gwap or to anyone else (you're all my friends) but I feel the purpose of what we do is to not be latched onto any single assortment of ideas from a single source, but to instead be honest about researching for truth and bypassing falsities...but if the truth is in the texts you mentioned, then please show us if you come across it...but at this point, I'm just calling a spade a spade and acknowledging the factual limitations of his ideas. And mind you, I don't think all of his ideas are bad, just the DC and the consequential subjects related to it.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Winston_Smith wrote:And why will none of the Kealey followers here answer direct questions? Apart from intrepidpixie?

This wafts of cult devotion. Protect the guru/prophet. Because that is what Kealey is putting forward. He sees himself as a prophet IMO.

I would not go so far as to say there's a cult following here Winston. Kealey may be trying to start a cult for all I know, but I definitely do not think that anyone here will be susceptible to cultist indoctrination. Some people here have curious interest to varying degrees, but not devotion IMO.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Preston wrote:I would not go so far as to say there's a cult following here Winston. Kealey may be trying to start a cult for all I know, but I definitely do not think that anyone here will be susceptible to cultist indoctrination. Some people here have curious interest to varying degrees, but not devotion IMO.

I'll clarify: not to be mean-spirited and to single out individuals I was referring to Gwap and NoDoz. I know that Gwap is in contact with Kealey regularly and knows exaxtly what I'm talking about but won't respond, and I believe (though I don't know for sure) that NoDoz does know as well. And they won't discuss it. Closing of ranks.

It's a Fnord. They won't reply. When people close ranks, won't discuss the issue, respond cryptically about said issues, refer you directly to the "source" (Kealey) so that he can propagandise you, behave and talk like "initiates" with obscure jargon and esoteric language that you have "to work out for yourself", I'm suspicious.

I don't have an axe to grind with anyone here as regards Kealey, I just find it odd that the whenever the questions about Kealey's work are brought up you are either told to talk to the "master" directly or you are referred to non-specific masonic literature to find the answer and it's "case closed".

You, Preston, and intrepidpixie have been the only ones open to talk about Kealey, but it seems you didn't know about the "Kealey Essene clone" info before, but intrepidpixie won't discuss that specific subject either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:25 pm