The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

5 posters

Glen Kealey Videos

gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Glen Kealey Videos Empty Glen Kealey Videos

Post by gwap360 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 am

Glen Kealey - Workshop #1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glen Kealey - Workshop #2

Glen Kealey - Workshop #3

Glen Kealey - On the Farm

sorry about the mishap

Last edited by gwap360 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107

Glen Kealey Videos Empty Re: Glen Kealey Videos

Post by intrepidpixie Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 am

Thanks for uploading this jared. Interesting to see what Glen looks like....
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

yeah, thanks for ripping and sharing this.

its strange what happened to #1 though. it appears to be completely gone and #2 takes its place

i managed to save #1 onto my harddive however
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Post by NoDoz Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

Many thanks!!

Pass this ON to those you find worthy!!
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 pm

fucking google/cia/bell canada!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm

gwap360 wrote:fucking google/cia/bell canada!

oh man. they're really giving you a hard time, eh?

part 2 is missing now right?

it seems as if, whenever you add a new kealey workshop, it replaces the previous one

perhaps 1 kealey workshop is all the googlevideo server can handle!
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 pm

oh i know what happened
    Dharmazoid
    Dharmazoid
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Dharmazoid Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks Gwap for posting these. I have watched them all and saved copies. I have been checking your blog too. Great stuff
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Post by NoDoz Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 am

Yes, this is great stuff. i like the way the vids break down pre-history in a manner that is somewhat easy to digest. there are not many people with the privilege of knowing this, let alone overstanding this. this information will truly leave people at the crossroads. is this the final sift?

the difference with this form of overstanding is..You begin to stop doing re-search, and find your own path as a Searcher. You begin to look inward and the meaning of life has a new pitch. i for one have stopped looking for media confirmation in my searching. i find new avenues of deduction coming to fruition. in other words, i see with my mind as if i am remembering this information instead of learning it for the first time. Something i have been practicing my whole life has really begin to take shape. i see people as robots/computers.
    like for instance, an observation i unravel the other night, was the idea of advice.
    What is advice but one searching for a program to help them relate to a situation they do not overstand? program searching via other computers/people. "This is new, how should i feel about this?" An observation like this i cannot rely on media to give me sources for programs to help me cope. this comes from searching within. in other words what i have just said only truly makes sense to me...it is part of my search, but re-searching within myself, what i already know, but have to remember why i know. study Mad elephant Laughing
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 am

NoDoz wrote:Yes, this is great stuff. i like the way the vids break down pre-history in a manner that is somewhat easy to digest. there are not many people with the privilege of knowing this, let alone overstanding this. this information will truly leave people at the crossroads. is this the final sift?

the difference with this form of overstanding is..You begin to stop doing re-search, and find your own path as a Searcher. You begin to look inward and the meaning of life has a new pitch. i for one have stopped looking for media confirmation in my searching. i find new avenues of deduction coming to fruition. in other words, i see with my mind as if i am remembering this information instead of learning it for the first time. Something i have been practicing my whole life has really begin to take shape. i see people as robots/computers.
    like for instance, an observation i unravel the other night, was the idea of advice.
    What is advice but one searching for a program to help them relate to a situation they do not overstand? program searching via other computers/people. "This is new, how should i feel about this?" An observation like this i cannot rely on media to give me sources for programs to help me cope. this comes from searching within. in other words what i have just said only truly makes sense to me...it is part of my search, but re-searching within myself, what i already know, but have to remember why i know. study Mad elephant Laughing

right on!
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 am

getorphan wrote:Thanks Gwap for posting these. I have watched them all and saved copies. I have been checking your blog too. Great stuff

your welcome! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm