The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

4 posters

Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley Empty Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 am

So, after realizing the Desdemona is probably 95% of Kealey's own imagination (I posted the reason why I believe this in the last post of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), I decided to see if I could find other legit sources as to where Kealey got his ideas from. I remember asking Kealey at one point, what was the eureka moment as to when he figured out the Neanderthals were behind it all...and he didn't give me an exact, clear answer. He went on a long convoluted talked about hair and DNA and was not specific at all. Instead he says he gets this type of information from his own linguistic and genetic code...which is conveniently unattainable to anyone except Kealey himself. So, in my attempt to find out his sources (if any), I did various searches on the subject of Neanderthals and I found very interesting things.

Now folks, we're about to enter into the realm of fringe anthropology. I'm not endorsing these author's books or theories in any way. If I link to their books or websites, it's only because I'm showing you that they exists and are the likely candidates as to where Kealey got his theories about Neanderthal influence in the modern world.

Stan Gooch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

an interesting psychologist and anthropologist who advocates the idea of Neanderthal hybridization of the human species. Essentially, he believes humanity is comprised of a combination of 2 different hominids. Neanderthal and Cromagnon, and that these two different species were almost exact opposites by nature. One side characterizing the qualities of the feminine psyche, the other the masculine...but humanity, being a combination of this masculine Cromagnon and feminine Neanderthal adds reason to suggest where Kealey might have further developed the idea of androgynous origins of mankind.

Spoiler:

Now...there's so much to say about this, but believe it or not, I'm trying to be brief lol

Again, I'll show you Kealey concepts that are older than Kealey's ideas, but related to fringe neanderthal anthropological theories. Check out this guy (and note, I don't subscribe to these beliefs, I just found out what they are)

Michael Bradley

Michael Bradley is another author who writes theories about Neanderthal influence in the modern world. So he's similar to Stan Gooch in some sense, but is almost totally opposite in regards to the disposition of the Neanderthals. Gooch believed the neanderthals were peaceful, matriarchal, creative and nice fun loving people...where as Bradley believes they were warlike, patriarchal, and overly aggressive and destructive. In fact, the origins of evil are rooted in the neanderthal man's genetic structure (according to Bradley).

Spoiler:

More on Bradley
    Spoiler:

I'd also like to make the point that perhaps the most interesting relation to Michael Bradley's work is not even Glen Kealey! IMO, Michael Tsarion plagiarized Bradley's work even more than Kealey did. And I exposed Tsarion's nazi-esque inclinations in 2007 before getting into any of Watt's work. To understand Tsarion's relation to this, all you have to do is replace "Extra Terrestrial genetic manipulators" with "Neanderthal" and the entire script falls into place. It explains everything from his idea of the "origins of evil", to the anti-jewish sentiment, to the West to East migration of civilization, etc...(perhaps I'll post about this more later). I emailed Bradley and ask if he knew who Tsarion was, and he said he didn't know him. He could've been lying, but perhaps he was honest and did not know him; but I'm pretty certain that Tsarion has also plagiarized Bradley's work, and if not, they probably found a common source from these ideas from Theosophy and perhaps other modern Masonic organizations...but Theosophy, no doubt. They're just not openly saying it, but it's rather evident when you trace the source of these memetical ideas.

I hope anyone who has read along this far, has realized by now that Kealey is not getting this information from any mysterious code or from any unspecific encyclopedias. Let's face it, who has the time to take 20 years to figure out an unstructured code? and who has the time to read all the encyclopedias before 1914? NOBODY DOES!!! You couldn't do that in a life time, so forget it if there really is a 2011 end date. Ultimate, you're not gonna find anything of substance in the sources Kealey suggests...but you can find out Kealey's ideas in fringe anthropology that revolves around Neanderthals.

more of Kealey's sources:

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 am; edited 9 times in total
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley Empty Re: Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley

Post by Extant Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Interesting. I've had a quick squizz of this and shall read it all a bit later. I noticed that Kealey was identified as "anti-semitic" early on in his launch as a conspiracy researcher. He moved from blaming the Jews to this troglodyte hypothesis it seems. The same as David Icke moved from the Jews to Reptilians very early on.
    Eric Hufschmid is one that doesn't even bother moving on but includes both:

Stop Blaming Jews

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley Empty Re: Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 am

HAHA!! halfway through that page I started to lmao

wait a minute, I think I figured out a new one

Eric Hufschmid really reminds me of something...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ------------------------------- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid affraid affraid
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am

Yes. The entire page is ROFL!!! Laughing But it's actually quite scary coz he takes this seriously.
    And I do think there is a solid link between those conspiracy researchers who used to direct their focus on the Jews who then move onto wild and outlandish hypotheses. I noticed that Michael Bradley links in the Jews, via the Khazars, to his neanderthal hypothesis. There's something in this approach and I smell something fishy.
    Veiled, camouflaged bigotry by another name perhaps? I noted this a while back after looking into Kealey's conspiracy history, Icke's, and how Hufschmid, being a moron presumably, just chucks the whiole messy lot in together.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 am

I updated my 3rd post btw.

I think I have a feeling as to what's going on here, but I don't exactly have any certain proof, but you can tell by the commonality of the themes. The question is regards how these guys are connected...either directly or indirectly. They'd probably deny association, but I suspect they (Bradley, Kealey, Tsarion) are all Theosophists. But I'm not so sure about Eric Hufschmid...he seems like a John Birch Society type of person...and so does Kealey actually. So really, it difficult to say if they're exactly part of these group, but it's not difficult to see how their ideas are similar.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

Maybe, maybe. I think that the connection is far more loose and unofficial, revolving around the age old lines of racial hatred and bigotry. One of the oldest and most ingrained hatreds of all: that of the Jews. Just what I think right now.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 am

Aye, I see what you mean. Stigmatize one word, they'll just come up with another name for it. I'm curious as to how wide spread this concept is.

The Kealey, Bradley, Tsarion connection is strong however, so I'm still open to this.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 am

I came across a lecture about the crusade era. In it, the professor mentioned of an old folktale that described some of Western Europe's first impressions of the Mongol invaders from the East. He mention that some Christians in the West thought the Mongols were created by "demonic gnomes" (known as Gog and Magog) located somewhere underground and who are responsible for "manufacturing barbarians and releasing them onto the steppe" and of all the barbarians, the Monogols were their greatest creation. Apparently, this has been an evolving legend since the time of Alexander the Great and had found its way into Christian and Islamic lore.

I found this one article with some of the tales.

There is much confusion about the names of Gog and Magog. Sometimes it is the name of a person, and sometimes it is the name of a nation. Sometimes Gog or Magog are described as brothers, and sometimes Gog is the king of the Magog.

[...]
    In the Bible, it is unclear where this kingdom is located- the Jewish historian Josephus associates it with "Scythia" but this was often used as a generic term for many of the northern tribes. It may also refer to Tartars, Mongols, or Turks. Other versions stated that Gog and Magog were the descendants of the ten tribes of Israel, who had worshipped the golden calf, and ignored Moses.

Another legend gives Alexander the Great the credit for walling off the Gog and Magog. During his conquests and travels he came to a region in the Caucases, the mountain range between Europe and Asia. There he found the Gog and Magog terrorizing the area. Alexander built a wall and gates in a narrow pass between two mountains to seal them out. There are different versions of what the wall was made of- brambles, iron, brass, or asiceton (a magic metal.) There are different versions of what else Alexander left there- statues of bronze trumpeters whose horns fool the Gog and Magog into thinking a huge army is on the other side, or a stone eagle that screams if they tried to escape. But some day the gates will open and the Gog and Magog will come out and destroy the world.

The Koran and Islamic literature have a story that is very similar to the Alexander legend. It tells of a great king called Dhoo'l-Qarnayn (or Dhucarnain) who ruled much territory. In the eastern part, there was a valley between two mountains where Gog and Magog (also called Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj) came through. They were spreading corruption and terror. Dhoo'l-Qarnayn built a huge wall in the valley out of iron and copper that Gog and Magog could not climb over. But they began to dig underneath and have been doing so for hundreds of years, and when they finally get through, they will burst out, eating, drinking, and killing. This will be the end of the world.

Pliny does not mention the Gog and Magog by name, but he tells of the Gates of the Caucuses (erroneously called the Caspian Gates.) Here, the mountains have been torn apart, and "gates have been placed, with iron covered beams, under the center of which flows a river emitting a horrible odor; and on this side of it on a rock stands the fortress called Cumania, erected for the purpose of barring the passage of the innumerable tribes." (Rackham, 1942

Marco Polo thought that Gog and Magog were the Mongols. According to him, the native names were "Ung and Mungul"- the Gog lived in Ung, and the Tartars lived in Mungul.

The location of Gog and Magog has moved throughout history. Some may have confused it with early reports of the Great Wall of China. Usually though, it represents an area with heathen barbarians in it that pose a threat to the good religious people on the other side.

This is right on the money with this Bradley and Kealey crap.

And apparently, President Bush told Jacques Chirac that he believed that Gog and Magog were somewhere in the Middle East and that part of his interest in the launching of the Iraq war was to somehow engage these demonic gnomes (lmao, I wish I was joking). It is no surprise to me, that the first interview I heard Kealey speak in, hearing Kealey mention that the invasion into Iraq, may be the US government's "awakening" to the Neanderthal conspiracy in Asia, from which Kealey suggested that threatening the nuclear annihilation of planet Earth is the solution to our problems. Oh yeah, Gog and Magog is big apocalyptic millennialist lore. Wink No surprise
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:
    And apparently, President Bush told Jacques Chirac that he believed that Gog and Magog were somewhere in the Middle East and that part of his interest in the launching of the Iraq war was to somehow engage these demonic gnomes (lmao, I wish I was joking). It is no surprise to me, that the first interview I heard Kealey speak in, hearing Kealey mention that the invasion into Iraq, may be the US government's "awakening" to the Neanderthal conspiracy in Asia, from which Kealey suggested that threatening the nuclear annihilation of planet Earth is the solution to our problems. Oh yeah, Gog and Magog is big apocalyptic millennialist lore. Wink No surprise

Interesting. This "ancient evil forces from beneath the earth" motif still seems to have some serious currency within seemingly diverse worldviews. I read about Bush Jr. and his Gog & Magog crusade insanity. I could believe he said that too. Exclamation
    But the worldviews are not really that different at the core I guess, the conspiratorial worldview fuelled the Neo-Con Manichaean dialectic thrust for building up the appearance of a great evil force for the good & true of the U.S. of A. to vanquish. And the conspiratorial wordview has been part of American foreign policy for quite some time, intertwined with strong Judaeo-Christian beliefs (thus millenarianism, as you say). So it's not all that different to more fringe conspriacy theories like Kealey, Icke, Bradley, Hufschmid, Tsarion, and the rest of the paranoiac spider monkeys. afro
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:So, after realizing the Desdemona is probably 95% of Kealey's own imagination (I posted the reason why I believe this in the last post of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), I decided to see if I could find other legit sources as to where Kealey got his ideas from. I remember asking Kealey at one point, what was the eureka moment as to when he figured out the Neanderthals were behind it all...and he didn't give me an exact, clear answer. He went on a long convoluted talked about hair and DNA and was not specific at all. Instead he says he gets this type of information from his own linguistic and genetic code...which is conveniently unattainable to anyone except Kealey himself. So, in my attempt to find out his sources (if any), I did various searches on the subject of Neanderthals and I found very interesting things.

Very nice post! Good work and thanks for sharing the results of your research.:-) Soooo... next question is where did Bradley get his ideas, and then before that, and so on? Cheers RDBois
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

RDBois wrote:Very nice post! Good work and thanks for sharing the results of your research.:-) Soooo... next question is where did Bradley get his ideas, and then before that, and so on? Cheers RDBois

Thank you.

And as far as where it came from, I think a good likelihood is evidenced in my last post (prior to this one of course) about the Mongols and inner earth barbarian creating gnomes blocked behind the Gates of Alexander.

You'll see that the legend/myth of the "evil" apocalyptic "Red Jew" is related to it.

So it seems to me that medieval anti-Jewish memes and primitive-phobia memes have fused together into this mutant hybrid of sorts, later picked up by people like Bradley and Kealey, etc...
    sovereignID
    sovereignID
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-07-14

Post by sovereignID Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 pm

I just joined today after reading Lucid Memes excellent posts on Glen Kealey and Alan Watt. Listened to Alan Watt for years got frustrated with his reading newspapers and website to me. I can read. I then found out about Kealey. What a tale. Went thru David Icke as well. If everything is illusion but love why is David Icke worried about vaccines? Only love is real, right! nice BS.

Thanks for the research Lucid Memes. A breath of fresh air.
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:25 pm

sovereignID wrote:I just joined today after reading Lucid Memes excellent posts on Glen Kealey and Alan Watt. Listened to Alan Watt for years got frustrated with his reading newspapers and website to me. I can read. I then found out about Kealey. What a tale. Went thru David Icke as well. If everything is illusion but love why is David Icke worried about vaccines? Only love is real, right! nice BS.

Thanks for the research Lucid Memes. A breath of fresh air.

Welcome to the forum. I agree that this forum has some good posts and sometimes a breath of fresh air. Icke is opportunistic. He blurted out something about aliens on a show a while back, and because it created an outroar he simple decided to ride the wave. Kind of like "Ouppppssss I slipped and said something crazy, but hey look people are calling back to hear me say that silly thing again... Why not make a career and money of this mistake". I bet that by now he believes his own lies.

Have you ever noticed how humans lie, knowing that they did, but if the lie is repeated may times, then the person forgets and the lie becomes a truth? This is why you can hear old foggies say crazy stuff and it all seems so real. It seems real because they now believe it to be real. It's easier to convince someone when you are convinced yourself. But it does not make it real.

sovereignID
    sovereignID
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-07-14

Kealey's Sources: Stan Gooch & Michael Bradley Empty Thanks

Post by sovereignID Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for the welcome RDBois. I hear what you're saying. I'm 58 and sometimes I'm not sure if something in my past happened or I just imagined it. My wife and I can disagree on how an event went or what we said. I'm always surprised when people do things claiming their creating memories when memory can be the first thing to go and/or be the most unreliable.

I'm looking forward to reading the Invisible Academy and sharing, Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content