The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+8
warrenBbull
Phoenix778m
splinters
Lucid Memes
gwap360
NoDoz
missingyoumadly
Extant
12 posters

Questions about Kealey

missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Questions about Kealey - Page 6 Empty Re: Questions about Kealey

Post by missingyoumadly Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 pm

gwap360 wrote:you've never even been on the farm to even conclude, that's ridiculous.

Have you been on the farm?

Did you take a shovel???

I'd like to see photos.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:41 am

I was thinking about this last night and giggling to myself about it. For a while, I used to think that even though Kealey was extreme, that he still wasn't more outlandish than the alien theorists like David Icke and Michael Tsarion. And I believed this because I felt that any earth bound theory was more probable than an extraterrestrial one.

But now I reconsider this assumption because the level of technological superiority that Kealey attributes to Neanderthals is so extremely advanced, than it would almost make probabilistic sense if it were indeed from a star traveling space aliens as oppose to pre-historic cavemen. And since I haven't found any convincing ancient technology, there's no reason for me to conclude the possibility of extraterrestials.

And anyone who's familiar with Neanderthal anthropology would know that they've done a great deal to repair the image of the Neanderthal, as something more than just a dumb brutish species. They were once a type of mockery for a pseudo-human form, but recent anthropologists have now brought forth their human like advancement in the areas of art, jewelry, stone tool making, and possibly language...but to take this and conclude that they created gasoline powered automobiles, vast underground tunnel systems, genetic engineering laboratories, supercomputers, and to have figured out the grand unified field theory is beyond any level of reasonable comprehension what-so-ever

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:43 am

Lucid Memes wrote:I was thinking about this last night and giggling to myself about it. For a while, I used to think that even though Kealey was extreme, that he still wasn't more outlandish than the alien theorists like David Icke and Michael Tsarion. And I believed this because I felt that any earth bound theory was more probable than an extraterrestrial one.

But now I reconsider this assumption because the level of technological superiority that Kealey attributes to Neanderthals is so extremely advanced, than it would almost make probabilistic sense if it were indeed from a star traveling space aliens as oppose to pre-historic cavemen. And since I haven't found any convincing ancient technology, there's no reason for me to conclude the possibility of extraterrestials.

And anyone who's familiar with Neanderthal anthropology would know that they've done a great deal to repair the image of the Neanderthal, as something more than just a dumb brutish species. They were once a type of mockery for a pseudo-human form, but recent anthropologists have now brought forth their human like advancement in the areas of art, jewelry, stone tool making, and possibly language...but to take this and conclude that they created gasoline powered automobiles, vast underground tunnel systems, and genetic engineering laboratories is beyond any level of reasonable comprehension what-so-ever

I second this.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

made this last night lol

all in good fun Laughing
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes. It all makes sense now. lol!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:56 pm

wideranging cabals that function like mittens are always the worst Mad
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am

Lucid Memes wrote:wideranging cabals that function like mittens are always the worst Mad

ROFL!
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 am

Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 am

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:20 pm

oh wow, who's the author of that PDF?
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm

It looks to maybe be some called Jacques Attali.
    Looks like he's taken somewhat of a step down from his usual futurist intellectual fare. geek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

If Kealey finds out about this, how much do you want to bet that he and his acolytes will actually believe its really him?
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Shit. Never thought of that. I have inadvertantly provided grist for the Troglodyte mill and the continuance of the Cult of Kealey most probs. Mad affraid
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

It's inevitable with them however. They'll derive grist from even the most arbitrary of subjects.

Your previous post alone could be "Kealey-coded" in several hundred ways already!
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

Post by anonymous_sender Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:I was thinking about this last night and giggling to myself about it. For a while, I used to think that even though Kealey was extreme, that he still wasn't more outlandish than the alien theorists like David Icke and Michael Tsarion. And I believed this because I felt that any earth bound theory was more probable than an extraterrestrial one.

And anyone who's familiar with Neanderthal anthropology would know that they've done a great deal to repair the image of the Neanderthal, as something more than just a dumb brutish species. They were once a type of mockery for a pseudo-human form, but recent anthropologists have now brought forth their human like advancement in the areas of art, jewelry, stone tool making, and possibly language...but to take this and conclude that they created gasoline powered automobiles, vast underground tunnel systems, genetic engineering laboratories, supercomputers, and to have figured out the grand unified field theory is beyond any level of reasonable comprehension what-so-ever

I detest the outlook that whats not found doesnt exist. We know so little. That there are no extra terrestrial footprint is irrelevant since they are spiritual beings and travel largely through astral projection. That doesn't mean I believe that neanderthals were advanced, but even in this book Alien Interview, Airl the alien described Neanderthals as intelligent but too aggressive. They didn't make good slaves, so they were scrapped ! tongue
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence certainly; but still there is no evidence of such an entity as Kealey's Moho neanderthals actually existing. He seems to have plucked his mythos out of thin air.
    As you say I like to keep my options open (as much as possible anyways), but I've closed the book on Kealey personally. It's a load of jabbering, inconsistent insanity when you take the time to look at his "ideas" closely.

Last edited by Extant on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I like consistency, which is why i subscribe to Alien Interview, the greatest book ever. You read it? If you're open minded, then get it! You can easily find it online. don't matter if you believe in it or not. You can research everything that it says, and it takes your mind to where you never thought it can go. There and back again, like a Bilbo Baggins tale, only this one is told by a little 'alien grey' named Airl at Area 51. It doesn't get more interesting than that.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Alien Interview eh? Sounds a hoot! Got link plox?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 am

anonymous_sender wrote:

I detest the outlook that whats not found doesnt exist. We know so little. That there are no extra terrestrial footprint is irrelevant since they are spiritual beings and travel largely through astral projection. That doesn't mean I believe that neanderthals were advanced, but even in this book Alien Interview, Airl the alien described Neanderthals as intelligent but too aggressive. They didn't make good slaves, so they were scrapped ! tongue

If I were to chose my words better, I wouldn't said "And since I haven't found any convincing ancient technology, there's no reason for me to conclude the possibility of extraterrestials having brought them to earth." (the underlined is what's newly added). I believe its probable they exist in the vast universe. And to your underlined, is that a fact?
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender Sun May 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Extant wrote:Alien Interview eh? Sounds a hoot! Got link plox?

It is a necessary read to all ye truth exciters. If you have an email address, then yeah I have a link flower
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:
    anonymous_sender wrote:

If I were to chose my words better, I wouldn't said "And since I haven't found any convincing ancient technology, there's no reason for me to conclude the possibility of extraterrestials having brought them to earth." (the underlined is what's newly added). I believe its probable they exist in the vast universe. And to your underlined, is that a fact?

Is it a fact? That's a good question, I don't know ! But if there are extra terrestrials that are humanoids like us then it is perfectly sound. Did you know that every living creature has a unique native frequency? We are all different even if we are the same. Vibration is the glue that holds this universe together. If everything were still, or static, then there would be no life. Then what is vibration? Music means something to us. It heals and destroys. It is literally everything. The foundation. Our senses betray us making us think they are only reflections, but they are everything. But that is true of the physical universe. Perhaps this astral plains is not as such. We may find the truth within the dream but not the truth of the dream, if we only search for it through a lens and under rocks. While we are stuck on a rock.

Did you know that in Alien Interview it tells that Nikola Tesla was from another part of the universe? mhmm. Came here to 'help' humans, whether he succeeded i dont know. And oh, in real life Nikola Tesla spoke of being from other worlds. He's merely a footnote in history books, but his contribution to science was exquisite ! he was a spiritual man, and 'blamed' muchly for this so called 'new age' doctrine, but that is all hog wash. He was true, and he died alone because he stopped caring for his finances. Seriously, who else knows that you can utilize energy out of the ionosphere? who else DOESN'T invent something because they are afraid of what a government will do with it but has the blue prints for it? hm? hm?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm

anonymous_sender wrote:Is it a fact? That's a good question, I don't know ! But if there are extra terrestrials that are humanoids like us then it is perfectly sound.

That's the giant leap you're making right there though. Humanoids are a tiny tiny fraction of a % of life that ever existed on earth...and that's just earth alone.

Life on other planets may look nothing at all like a humanoid...One thing that's always taken for granted by alien-believers is how much human biology is intertwined with earth's biology. To have an alien that looks humanoid, it would have to undergo billions of generational developments that are similar to earth's genome and earth's environment.

The overwhelming majority of life on earth has always been microbial and its a miracle that we have anything other than that. And microbial life is the primary thing that astrobiologists look for.
    Lightroom84
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

Post by Lightroom84 Mon May 17, 2010 2:10 am

anonymous_sender wrote:Knowing starts from the self, because you can know yourself better than anyone with virtue and discipline. And it works outwards from there. Reality is what you create, and fantasy is what you believe in.. I think that most people would pin it the other way around, and that's because they're a product of their fantasy, or someone else's reality. But 'reality' requires perspective, so it's not separate from the self.. how could it be?

im not sure, i agree with 'reality is what you create'
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Lightroom84 wrote:
    anonymous_sender wrote:Knowing starts from the self, because you can know yourself better than anyone with virtue and discipline. And it works outwards from there. Reality is what you create, and fantasy is what you believe in.. I think that most people would pin it the other way around, and that's because they're a product of their fantasy, or someone else's reality. But 'reality' requires perspective, so it's not separate from the self.. how could it be?

im not sure, i agree with 'reality is what you create'

yeahh, even a non-spiritual psychologist can tell you that there are different realities. In everyone's mind is a different reality.
    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender Sat May 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:
    anonymous_sender wrote:Is it a fact? That's a good question, I don't know ! But if there are extra terrestrials that are humanoids like us then it is perfectly sound.

That's the giant leap you're making right there though. Humanoids are a tiny tiny fraction of a % of life that ever existed on earth...and that's just earth alone.

Life on other planets may look nothing at all like a humanoid...One thing that's always taken for granted by alien-believers is how much human biology is intertwined with earth's biology. To have an alien that looks humanoid, it would have to undergo billions of generational developments that are similar to earth's genome and earth's environment.

The overwhelming majority of life on earth has always been microbial and its a miracle that we have anything other than that. And microbial life is the primary thing that astrobiologists look for.

You've mistaken the whole premise I see, but I dont blame you because it's obviously a complex topic, but not really. The consistency is simple; when we dream, we create new realities. The universe we live in is nothin more than a big fat dream that became realized. well a soul entity does not dream, it simply creates. It's only real when it's fully realized, well this universe is very 'real'. It's a rock that's sunken to the bottom of a great ocean of the mind.

The evolution you speak of doesn't exist! there is evolution, but for one creature to go from a fish to a human would take more than a few billion years!.. it would take trillions. And maybe earth isnt even stable enough for that kind for operation! There are too many animals and mammals with such specific abilities that it seems unlikely they sprouted from the same source.

Lets say perhaps that 'biological' life on Earth was created, and lets say that these alien beings are not biological beings. They run on spiritual energy, which explains their ability to travel through astral projection yadda yadda, or they can bend the basic rules of the physical universe to span a great distance, faster than light. This means that they are the 'gods' of the universe, and we biological humanoids are the lowest class slave race. We must exist elsewhere in the universe too, not because we evolved from the rocks of the earth, but because civilization exists many places, and civilizations built on the class system needs slaves. Let us imagine that an alien has no life expectancy, and when they are 'knocked' out of their bodies, they can just go back in. It seems clear that the creators of the universe were of the alien kind, and we are only good at understanding things from a purely logical way, for our brains are hardwired animalistic inventions to trap a soul.

Anywhom, this is difficult to say!

But don't tell me that imagination does not forego truth! it just so happens that the greatest minds were imaginative, often spiritual people, like Nikola Tesla. The highest functioning aspects of our brains are creative imagination.

thats not all I wanna say! Animals/biological life have a pre-programmed life expectancy. The general nature of the cycle of life on Earth, and the food chain seems pre-determined. There is something called a cell duplication limit. There are technical terms ill just avoid, but there is something in our DNA that which, when a cell duplicates (the general process of cell maintenance to keep a body regenerating, then there is something in the DNA that gets shorter every time your cells duplicate, and when this thing disappears, then cells stop regenerating..

CANCER cells and VIRUSes dont have limits!

cells which come from viruses and cancer have the potential to duplicate forever without a cap. It just seems to me that living beings on Earth were created. they are bloody works of art, after all!.. look a little closer and you get all the materials in which we were made from, and there is a reason that we are made from the same stuff. You give a kid clay and he'll build somethin out of it.

Anywhom, sorry for my rant Razz I probably missed something or made a mistake but I hope it was coherent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:25 pm