The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+8
warrenBbull
Phoenix778m
splinters
Lucid Memes
gwap360
NoDoz
missingyoumadly
Extant
12 posters

Questions about Kealey

Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Questions about Kealey Empty Re: Questions about Kealey

Post by Extant Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 am

I would like to see if there are any posters here who are interested in answering questions on the Kealey Desdemona Code.
    I'll preface this request by stating that I feel the Desdemona Code and much of Kealey's work has no real foundation. I'm also Winston Smith on the Outlaw Forum where after an initial period loving Kealey's work from a creative point of view I see his work (whether it's Kealey's intention or not) as another body of "research" from a long line of profiteers, con men, disinformation artists, fear mongers that I regard as the vanguard of the speciously termed "truth movement." Such as Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Alan Watt, Eric Jon Phelps, etc. They all tell varying degrees of truth, but they selling half truths and lies and often enough engendering cult devotion.

I include this preamble so as any potential posters who reply know where I'm coming from.

The following questions come from a post I made on the Outlaw Forum on this subject. The post URL is here:

Kealey Desdemona Code questions

I was a tad aggressive in that post as a result of my feelings on con artists, so I've removed the more spiky comments in this post. But the sentiment remains.

Basically, you say, Kealey has cracked the absolutely essential Desdemona Code which is integral to deciphering the artificial, constructed reality made by the "Jubal Troglodyte Freemasons" that imprisons us all. The code is a type of divination method that can predict future events (in a sense) because these Troglodytes have encoded their plans into the "code."
    Therefore in your conspiratorial worldview it is an absolute imperative to understand as quickly as possible what is going on because your continued survival, and the survival of the human race, depends upon it.

In that case, what events has Kealey successfully predicted? With links to them please.

And if this "code" is so important, in the ultimate life or death sense, why does he not get as many of you guys (his true believers) up to his farm to get you up to speed as much as possible on it? If it's that important?

But I forget, it took Kealey twenty years to get to grips with it, and he doesn't have the time to teach others. Hmmm....

But why doesn't he give you all the relevant bibliographies to research it? I've read people saying that he doesn't. Strange since it's so important...

I have deja vu, this all sounds very familiar. Who else has said recently they have all the old books but was quite reticent to give out the names of the most important? And chased people down who published his "official" book lists to boot? Whilst we are all in a life or death scenario?

Also, any logical form or process such as the laying out of a deciphered code can be taught once it's cracked. And if he won't lay out the deciphered code for all of you why doesn't he just put the stuff he decodes into plain, simple English for everyone to understand? Or "overstand"?

There was one instance of poster on Outlaw who gave me this partial positive response on Keleay's supposed successful prediction of an event, the flooding of New Orleans. I disagreed. My response to that was this:

Lots of Hurricanes come through the Florida Hurricane Alley. Hence the name. The big ones had really been building since 2004. Doesn't take Nostradamus to follow a severely obvious trend.
    And Nostradamus' crytic prophecies were easier to decipher than the majority of Kelaey's too. But they are similar in that they are both bullshit.
    The Katrina Hurricane hit in August 2005, but as I said the increased hurricane activity was well studied and published. And then saying that the flooding of New Orleans would occur was not so much prediction as an extreme likelihood. The city was an accident waiting to happen.

Since there are many "Kealeyites" here I wanted to try and enter into a dialogue about this code, though I remain highly sceptical. When Kealey's work was first presented on Outlaw it was obvious how much Alan Watt had ripped from this guy, and his work held a strong fascination. But after going into it in a reasonable depth various problems presented themselves which I have mostly listed above.

However, in the interest in trying to keep an open mind, inspired by the following quote I read for the first time the other day from Friedrich Nietzsche, I would like to try and gain some understanding of the way those who invest trust in the concept of the Desdemona Code see it:

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

The best I can apply Kealey's code is too see it as a system grasped instinctually and is not logical. It works through association, inference, mirroring, etc. But then this seems at odds with a code that he says he could logically instruct people in but does not have the time.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by missingyoumadly Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 am

I agree with what you say. Lies are often packaged in truth and vice versa...I wish I knew better what Kealey's MOTIVES are, that I truly do not understand. To some extent I really think he's just one of the truly intelligent crazies that are in the world, and I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing, but here is what I think is dangerous: Relying on ONE PERSON as a source for truth in your own life is VERY dangerous. I do not believe that any one person has all the answers, whether it be Alex Jones, Alan Watt, etc. You must take in as much information as you can, and process it against your own critical thinking (I really hate the phrase "common sense," it seems painfully clear that sense is not common lol). My own logic tells me that there is a reason why Kealey is not forthcoming with his knowledge and his sources - because his knowledge is limited/sketchy and his sources are nonexistent or false.

*dodging rotten tomatoes*

Winston_Smith wrote:I would like to see if there are any posters here who are interested in answering questions on the Kealey Desdemona Code.
    I'll preface this request by stating that I feel the Desdemona Code and much of Kealey's work has no real foundation. I'm also Winston Smith on the Outlaw Forum where after an initial period loving Kealey's work from a creative point of view I see his work (whether it's Kealey's intention or not) as another body of "research" from a long line of profiteers, con men, disinformation artists, fear mongers that I regard as the vanguard of the speciously termed "truth movement." Such as Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Alan Watt, Eric Jon Phelps, etc. They all tell varying degrees of truth, but they selling half truths and lies and often enough engendering cult devotion.

I include this preamble so as any potential posters who reply know where I'm coming from.

The following questions come from a post I made on the Outlaw Forum on this subject. The post URL is here:

Kealey Desdemona Code questions

I was a tad aggressive in that post as a result of my feelings on con artists, so I've removed the more spiky comments in this post. But the sentiment remains.

Basically, you say, Kealey has cracked the absolutely essential Desdemona Code which is integral to deciphering the artificial, constructed reality made by the "Jubal Troglodyte Freemasons" that imprisons us all. The code is a type of divination method that can predict future events (in a sense) because these Troglodytes have encoded their plans into the "code."
    Therefore in your conspiratorial worldview it is an absolute imperative to understand as quickly as possible what is going on because your continued survival, and the survival of the human race, depends upon it.

In that case, what events has Kealey successfully predicted? With links to them please.

And if this "code" is so important, in the ultimate life or death sense, why does he not get as many of you guys (his true believers) up to his farm to get you up to speed as much as possible on it? If it's that important?

But I forget, it took Kealey twenty years to get to grips with it, and he doesn't have the time to teach others. Hmmm....

But why doesn't he give you all the relevant bibliographies to research it? I've read people saying that he doesn't. Strange since it's so important...

I have deja vu, this all sounds very familiar. Who else has said recently they have all the old books but was quite reticent to give out the names of the most important? And chased people down who published his "official" book lists to boot? Whilst we are all in a life or death scenario?

Also, any logical form or process such as the laying out of a deciphered code can be taught once it's cracked. And if he won't lay out the deciphered code for all of you why doesn't he just put the stuff he decodes into plain, simple English for everyone to understand? Or "overstand"?

There was one instance of poster on Outlaw who gave me this partial positive response on Keleay's supposed successful prediction of an event, the flooding of New Orleans. I disagreed. My response to that was this:

Lots of Hurricanes come through the Florida Hurricane Alley. Hence the name. The big ones had really been building since 2004. Doesn't take Nostradamus to follow a severely obvious trend.
    And Nostradamus' crytic prophecies were easier to decipher than the majority of Kelaey's too. But they are similar in that they are both bullshit.
    The Katrina Hurricane hit in August 2005, but as I said the increased hurricane activity was well studied and published. And then saying that the flooding of New Orleans would occur was not so much prediction as an extreme likelihood. The city was an accident waiting to happen.

Since there are many "Kealeyites" here I wanted to try and enter into a dialogue about this code, though I remain highly sceptical. When Kealey's work was first presented on Outlaw it was obvious how much Alan Watt had ripped from this guy, and his work held a strong fascination. But after going into it in a reasonable depth various problems presented themselves which I have mostly listed above.

However, in the interest in trying to keep an open mind, inspired by the following quote I read for the first time the other day from Friedrich Nietzsche, I would like to try and gain some understanding of the way those who invest trust in the concept of the Desdemona Code see it:

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

The best I can apply Kealey's code is too see it as a system grasped instinctually and is not logical. It works through association, inference, mirroring, etc. But then this seems at odds with a code that he says he could logically instruct people in but does not have the time.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Post by NoDoz Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Or MYM, it could be that everytime he mentions books to people, they get banned in Canada. He mentioned a few books a while back to some people, and canada actually banned their import. If you get a copy of the Kealey paper, you will find many references on how he came across this knowledge. the kealey papers are basically a step by step illustration on his own awakening process. If you just look at his current posts, you are definitely going to miss what he is saying, and mistake it for babel. it is equivalent to someone joining a lecture 3 quarters the way through. You missed the foundation/premise he built, so of course its gonna go right over your head...like that rotten TOM-8-O i just threw at you lol tongue

Last edited by NoDoz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 pm

When Jarvie first posted information about Kealey on LL, I was one of the first to see it and respond...I read the information extensively. I don't see that there is anything REASONABLE to substantiate the more insane things Mr. Kealey says...I have said more than once that I don't think it's COMPLETE bullshit, but certain things have no explanation and no resources. I could build a code in order to prove that Homer's Odyssey holds the meaning of life if I wanted, that doesn't make it true lol.

BTW I am an expert at dodging tomatoes, that one went over my head, circumnavigated the globe and got you right in the back. Cool

NoDoz wrote:Or MYM, it could be that everytime he mentions books to people, they get banned in Canada. He mentioned a few books a while back to some people, and canada actually banned their import. If you get a copy of the Kealey paper, you will find many references on how he came across this knowledge. the kealey papers are basically a step by step illustration on his own awakening process. If you just look at his current posts, you are definitely going to miss what he is saying, and mistake it for babel. it is equivalent to someone joining a lecture 3 quarters the through. You missed the foundation/premise he built, so of course its gonna go right over your head...like that rotten TOM-8-O i just threw at you lol tongue
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 pm

missingyoumadly wrote:When Jarvie first posted information about Kealey on LL, I was one of the first to see it and respond...I read the information extensively. I don't see that there is anything REASONABLE to substantiate the more insane things Mr. Kealey says...I have said more than once that I don't think it's COMPLETE bullshit, but certain things have no explanation and no resources. I could build a code in order to prove that Homer's Odyssey holds the meaning of life if I wanted, that doesn't make it true lol.

BTW I am an expert at dodging tomatoes, that one went over my head, circumnavigated the globe and got you right in the back. Cool

NoDoz wrote:Or MYM, it could be that everytime he mentions books to people, they get banned in Canada. He mentioned a few books a while back to some people, and canada actually banned their import. If you get a copy of the Kealey paper, you will find many references on how he came across this knowledge. the kealey papers are basically a step by step illustration on his own awakening process. If you just look at his current posts, you are definitely going to miss what he is saying, and mistake it for babel. it is equivalent to someone joining a lecture 3 quarters the through. You missed the foundation/premise he built, so of course its gonna go right over your head...like that rotten TOM-8-O i just threw at you lol tongue

"The Code"---is there to suggest to you that the world is mirrored.. this is why you must read forwards and back. just as they do in other countries, they read from right to left. everything is reversed. number two is number one....hence why they call the smallest unit of time on a clock...a second..not a first...advisors to the president have more power and influence the number 1..the president. they are the front men for the system. the government is the front arm for the controllers..

So what else is new..we are lied to by media including, books, tv, school, religion, etc. Any form of text is in fact slanted.

i think there is a better solution than just going back and forth on a thread. how about you write a list of specific question that you have, and we can go through them one by one. the ones people can't answer, i will personally ask Kealey for a deeper overstanding, and cut you the details.

Deal?????
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by gwap360 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 pm

how about people just call him themselves. you have to convince yourself not other people and look into the old books that he does mention,he puts on a path the rest is up to you
    antinewworldorder.blogspot.com check it out

Last edited by gwap360 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

gwap360 wrote:how about people just call him themselves. you have to convince yourself not other people and look into the old books that he does mention,he puts on a path the rest is up to you

I have called him once. I may do again. Thanks for the link.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:05 pm

LOL well I commend the man for talking to everybody who calls to ask him the same questions over and over again, but if he is an "author" or a "researcher" then he has a responsibility to write what he knows, not to create some mystical subterfuge that only the inner circle is aware of. If that is what he is presenting in his work, then that is what the man will be judged by. I don't plan to call him on the telephone any more than I would call any other writer that I happen to read. LMAO. The offer is nice, Nodoz, I am always open to learning new information.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 pm

I talked to him earlier on. I told him I was highly critical of his ideas, and I listened to a highly fascinating tale.

I have one question to ask: do the Kealey enthusiasts here know why Glen believes that he knows for sure what happened in pre-history?
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 am

I'll ask again. Kealey told me last night the reason he "knows" for sure what happened, exactly, back as late as 88,000 BCE.

It is too fantastical to be believed.

Again, are any of the forum members here in regular contact with Kealey aware exactly what he believes about how he knows? And what he is telling those who will listen why he believes he is here?

Is this why all of you are so reticent to divulge his reasoning on his "knowledge"?

I'd like follow-up on this.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 am

Winston_Smith wrote:I'll ask again. Kealey told me last night the reason he "knows" for sure what happened, exactly, back as late as 88,000 BCE.

Again, are any of the forum members here in regular contact with Kealey aware exactly what he believes about how he knows? And what he is telling those who will listen why he believes he is here?

Is this why all of you are so reticent to divulge his reasoning on his "knowledge"?

All I can say is good luck, it's a bit like trying to get blood from a turnip (why all the veggie analogies? I have no idea.)
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Winston_Smith wrote:I'll ask again. Kealey told me last night the reason he "knows" for sure what happened, exactly, back as late as 88,000 BCE.

I'm not in regular contact with him, but i have called him twice.

There are questions that are fundamental to his story that I'm not easy with, but i do enjoy investigating his claims. I'll give things a chance before I totally debunk them. I'm still not certain about the whole androgynous origins, nor am I comfortable with his conclusions about the possible solution to all this.

But in large, what I am fascinated by is the potential of ancient biological sciences. There was a point in time when I would've totally dismissed such claims, but due to the confidence that I feel Watt has for Kealey, I do wonder if there's something to it.

So I'm currently investigating before coming to a final decision. I have sought the help of several well read occultists who study ancient history and secret societies to see if any of their research matches up with Kealey's interpretation, so as to see if multiple sources are making these claims. But unfortunately, those who I invited had not responded to the offer.

If anything comes from this, at the very least, Kealey's story is a very interesting cautionary tale against genetic engineering. Which is something I'm very opposed to

I have more questions for him, I was planning on talking to him before responding with more of my ideas about this in this thread. I was unable to call last night, but I probably will tonight.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Preston wrote:I have more questions for him, I was planning on talking to him before responding with more of my ideas about this in this tread. I was unable to call last night, but I probably will tonight.

If you call him ask him how he's so sure, 100% positive that is, what happened as far back as 88,000 BCE. And who and what he is, and why he is here.

If he gives you the same answer that he gave me then this would be why no-one who is in regular contact with Kealey is talking about where he gets his pre-history "information" from.

I'll tell this: it doesn't involve any books or documents, or the Desdemona Code.

After two talks now with this guy I like him. He sounds very nice, polite, and weaves a damn good tale like an epic poet. But the story? As factual? No.

I told him who I am, and my forum name. I told him that I have been highly critical of his ideas and he said:

"It's O.K. to be Devil's Advocate. We all need lawyers."

Miaaow.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:26 am

I talked to him last night and was not able to get all the questions that I wanted to get in. I had questions left over from the last time i talked to him, and my phone died before i could get into the newer ones

But are you talking about the DNA memory thing? That he remembers pre-history through genetic memory?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 am

btw, I split this from the Desdemona thread, seeing as it went considerably off topic
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

It doesn't involve purely genetic memory as such, though it seems to be a component. His "knowledge" originates through him entirely. Basically he knows what has happened over the past 88,000 years because he was there, back in 88,000BCE,and has been present through many, or most, if not all major epochs since.

He says he is a clone (created by the opposing faction to the Troglodytes, the Essenes if I remember correctly) and has existed in the same form through many different incarnations thoughout history.

But genetic memory is how he accesses the information from his prior incarnations. He can see each epoch of a thousand years as a single sheet of volcanic glass, and peers down through 88,000 sections of them.

There is far more to what he believes and I would like the ones who know all this (and are not talking about it) to interact and discuss. Because at the very least it's a hell of a tale.

But I'm concerned about what he may be trying to construct on his farm. And who he actually thinks he is.
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm

He says he is a clone (created by the opposing faction to the Troglodytes, the Essenes if I remember correctly) and has existed in the same form through many different incarnations thoughout history.

this is just getting silly now.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Winston_Smith wrote:It doesn't involve purely genetic memory as such, though it seems to be a component. His "knowledge" originates through him entirely. Basically he knows what has happened over the past 88,000 years because he was there, back in 88,000BCE,and has been present through many, or most, if not all major epochs since.

But genetic memory is how he accesses the information from his prior incarnations. He can see each epoch of a thousand years as a single sheet of volcanic glass, and peers down through 88,000 sections of them.

There is far more to what he believes and I would like the ones who know all this (and are not talking about it) to interact and discuss. Because at the very least it's a hell of a tale.

But I'm concerned about what he may be trying to construct on his farm. And who he actually thinks he is.

Wow...

Well...I never heard all that!

The 2nd time I called him, I asked him how the Neanderthal concept dawned on him, and he went on a long talk about sensory hair, memory, and DNA...but didn't go into exact detail. However, I do believe there is something to genetic memory, as echoing back previous ancestral experiences, which can come back in the form of dreams and controlled hallucinogenic and hypnagogic experiences. And I think almost anyone can do this if they work on ways to experiment with dreams and possibly psychedelics.

Now back to Kealey...he has alluded to the idea that everyone on earth has been genetically engineered for a purpose (which is something I'm still looking into in a general way), but I never heard about him being a cloned repeatedly throughout history, nor anything about the Essene opposition faction. I laughed at Watt and didn't believe him when he talked about his floating women with red eyes experience...but what Kealey is saying is much more outlandish than what Watt said. Neutral

But even with that said, I did not dismiss Watt after heard about his most likely fictional tale...I continued to follow through with his studies and compare them to my own conclusions. I think I'm functional enough to be able to look into a body of work, and separate the good stuff from the bad...to separate the probably from the improbable, as I do with everything that I research.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Preston wrote:Wow...

The 2nd time I called him, I asked him how the Neanderthal concept dawned on him, and he went on a long talk about sensory hair, memory, and DNA...but didn't go into exact detail. However, I do believe there is something to genetic memory, as echoing back previous ancestral experiences, which can come back in the form of dreams and controlled hallucinogenic and hypnagogic experiences. And I think almost anyone can do this if they work on ways to experiment with dreams and possibly psychedelics.

I agree that there is definitely something in genetic memory. I'm big into Jung's collective unconscious theory and see it heavily tied into this notion, and that both are concepts that only allude to the totality of what is going on.

But I'm highly sceptical, actually disbelieving of Keleay's ideas here, not essentially because they are so fantastical but owing to factors I will mention towards the end of this post.

Preston wrote:Now back to Kealey...he has alluded to the idea that everyone on earth has been genetically engineered for a purpose (which is something I'm still looking into in a general way), but I never heard about him being a cloned repeatedly throughout history, nor anything about the Essene opposition faction.

I believe that it is the Essenes as the opposition, yes. But it's difficult to get a word in edge ways with him. But genetically engineered by those fighting the troglodytes, yes. That's what he believes.

Preston wrote:But even with that said, I did not dismiss Watt after heard about his most likely fictional tale...I continued to follow through with his studies and compare them to my own conclusions. I think I'm functional enough to be able to look into a body of work, and separate the good stuff from the bad...to separate the probably from the improbable, as I do with everything that I research.

Yes, though I have ridiculed a lot of the stuff Kealey has communicated on the Outlaw Forum I'm trying to be more open minded. I think his ideas are very creative, absolute mad genius, but I have more doubts now than ever about the veracity of what he proposes in total owing to the following:

He wants to gather as many people to his farm as he can, basically to the have "twelve around one," so thirteen people to negotiate with the "control freak troglodytes" and get them back round to harmony with nature and the world.

Let's just say the words "cult" and "Christ complex" come to mind. But I will probably phone him again and question him more than I did last time.

But I don't think everything he says should be thrown out the window. Some of his ideas seem to have huge potential. But it's what he may be attempting to put together, gathering "chosen ones" to the collective on his farm that concern me.
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

That is the trouble with Truth you can't take anyone's word for it. LOL I do doubt a lot of what Kealey says but I stick by the code because it has showed up multiple times in the system of Religion and Government. The symbols never change just the interpolation of them.
    My friend has compiled some of my work on Etymology here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Also check out the thread:
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:The symbols never change just the interpolation of them.
    My friend has compiled some of my work on Etymology here:
    Also check out the thread:

Yeah, I saw your thread earlier. Looks very interesting. The site you mentioned seems to be treasure trove, I'll look into it properly soon.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Winston_Smith wrote:
    Preston wrote:Wow...

I agree that there is definitely something in genetic memory. I'm big into Jung's collective unconscious theory and see it heavily tied into this notion, and that both are concepts that only allude to the totality of what is going on.

But I'm highly sceptical, actually disbelieving of Keleay's ideas here, not essentially because they are so fantastical but owing to factors I will mention towards the end of this post.

Dreams and memory is something that really interests me a lot. When I was younger, I used to have a sleep disorder that allowed me to lucid dream from hypnagogic states. And from this, I was able to experience all types of crazy things. Some of the things I saw were very archaic and reminiscent of the past. But this is not incredibly unique...pre-industrial cultures consider altered states of consciousness in high regard for it is an essential aspect of being human. You spend 1/3 of your life asleep, why not try to be conscious of it.

This conscious dreaming concept is not outside the field of experimentation and a lot of research as been done in this direction. You've already mentioned Jung, but other big names come to mind...people like Terence McKenna, John C. Lilly, and Stephen Laberge are a few...plus many other unsung scholars who keep records, but their names have gone unnoticed.

What I think Kealey should do, is explain techniques by which one can experience something similar to what he has done (to look into the past through genetic memory) if it is possible in the way he says. But even so, these are difficult claims to make. Conjurers and channelers can just say anything... And dream interpretation is general, not specific. This may not be an accurate strategy, but personal experience should be considered before believing anything 100%.

Winston_Smith wrote:
    Preston wrote:But even with that said, I did not dismiss Watt after heard about his most likely fictional tale...I continued to follow through with his studies and compare them to my own conclusions. I think I'm functional enough to be able to look into a body of work, and separate the good stuff from the bad...to separate the probably from the improbable, as I do with everything that I research.

Yes, though I have ridiculed a lot of the stuff Kealey has communicated on the Outlaw Forum I'm trying to be more open minded. I think his ideas are very creative, absolute mad genius, but I have more doubts now than ever about the veracity of what he proposes in total owing to the following:

He wants to gather as many people to his farm as he can, basically to the have "twelve around one," so thirteen people to negotiate with the "control freak troglodytes" and get them back round to harmony with nature and the world.

Let's just say the words "cult" and "Christ complex" come to mind. But I will probably phone him again and question him more than I did last time.

But I don't think everything he says should be thrown out the window. Some of his ideas seem to have huge potential. But it's what he may be attempting to put together, gathering "chosen ones" to the collective on his farm that concern me.

A lot of this is the timing of it all. People were hungry trying to solve the problems Watt was making. Finding out the source of his work (Kealey) answered a lot of questions. I was very very skeptical of far out fringe subjects the likes of Icke, Maxwell, and Tsarion while researching the work of Watt...but then to find out that Watt (Mr. Debunker) believes in Kealey (a person who I would've normally disregarded) caused me to give him more consideration. I posted my thoughts about this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also posted in that thread, my feelings towards Kealey as more of a personal teacher rather than an open public one. Watt goes onto the radio and speaks to the masses in an unorthodox semi-religious manner to appeal to a wider audience. Kealey likes to talk to people 1 on 1.

He says 13 people will solves this problem...well, if his story's plot is accurate as he describes, I seriously doubt 13 people will be able to change anything at all. But due to the nature of it all, there is reason to be suspicious of the formation of a doomsday cult...but I seriously doubt Kealey has any harmful intentions. He seems like a really nice guy. Perhaps he's just lonely and looking for a group of friends to sit around a campfire with and tell awesome stories too lol. But still...I'm able to look at things and not get consumed but them. He does bring up some pretty interesting points, of which I'm still investigative through my own research.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Preston wrote:I also posted in that thread, my feelings towards Kealey as more of a personal teacher rather than an open public one. Watt goes onto the radio and speaks to the masses in an unorthodox semi-religious manner to appeal to a wider audience. Kealey likes to talk to people 1 on 1.

He says 13 people will solves this problem...well, if his story's plot is accurate as he describes, I seriously doubt 13 people will be able to change anything at all. But due to the nature of it all, there is reason to be suspicious of the formation of a doomsday cult...but I seriously doubt Kealey has any harmful intentions. He seems like a really nice guy. Perhaps he's just lonely and looking for a group of friends to sit around a campfire with and tell awesome stories too lol.

After speaking to him twice it doesn't seem that he has a mean bone in him, and I think he does just love telling stories. It's just the terminology "twelve around one," and the gathering to the farm thing. But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

At the very least he weaves a truly fascinating epic tale and the listening to, reading of, viewing of, and telling of stories has always been my first love. But I have the very strong idea that it is nothing more than just a story.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:41 am

Winston_Smith wrote:But I have the very strong idea that it is nothing more than just a story.

I don't know exactly what you mean to the extent of the limitations of the story. But according to my own research, and observation of the world social hierarchal power...I do feel that there is an agenda against the human race that wants to see the world's population largely reduced and ultimately replaced by a better functioning bio-technologically enhanced worker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am