The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

5 posters

Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations Empty Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations

Post by intrepidpixie Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 am

Once we found out about Glen Kealey, we were all intrigued. Just who was this guy whose research was deemed worthy of "consideration"( im being nice here) by Alan Watt, the man who many of us had considered the preeminent researcher into this iniquitous agenda with far reaching aims that included our demise long before we were born.
    I started digging into online news articles. He ran for political office as an independent and got 2 percent of the vote- apparently booted out of the process before he could even get his foot in the door. Then I came across an artists rendering of some futuristic city, the planning of which he was involved in. The cost- 160 million dollars!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, from here, I will let Kealey explain the rest:

Everyone I meet today still ask me about how it was that I managed to have the three top RCMP Commissioners charged with corruption by an Ottawa court in 1991, and what happened to them and to the four Senators, the four Cabinet ministers and former Prime Minister Bria Mulroney's Chief of Staff who were charged, simultaneously, with conspiracy to commit fraud upon the Canadian people. The following is
    a synopsis of how I came to be involved and the 15 year investigation
    I undertook that followed.

In 1959 I began a 14 year career with Gestetner Canada, a British firm that manufactured and sold duplicating/copying equipment worldwide.
    After spending time on service and customer relations in Toronto, I was promoted to sales and then sales management, in Montreal and Ottawa.

I left Gestetner in 1973 to open a company of my own called Safari Office. Products and operated it for a year and a half. Lacking challenge doing this I had stints managing the sale of printing and typesetting equipment and then ran a couple of copy centre operations of which I was part owner. It was in one of these businesses that I conceived the Micot project, a $160 million "Intelligent Building Complex". This was in 1981, long before the advent of the Internet. I put together a fund-raising program that raised the interest of bridge financing partners. Together we then raised a firm committment for the $160 million construction cost (from blue chip pension funds) of MICOT, the Hotel/Office/Showroom/Convention/Retail/Education "city-within-a-city"
    to be constructed on a 200,000 sq. ft. site directly across the Ottawa river from Parliament Hill. It would enclose 1.5 million square feet of "intelligent space" (pre-wired on a ten foot grid for computers and
    communications) and the two towers would rise to 24 stories.

After acquiring the land from a school board and building a replacement school worth $3.6 million, the MICOT project (Manager's Institute of Communicating Office Technologies) was ready to proceed.
    In 1986, letters of Intent suggested that the project would be fully rented prior to opening day (3 years for construction) and that my remaining shares would then be worth $23 million; with further projected personal income amounting to more than $1 million annually.
    This is when I was approached by the Mulroney Tory government (by Roch LaSalle, the then Minister of Public Works) who requested that I pay the Tories 5% of the cost of the project ($8 million), plus a $5,000
    messenger fee for himself personally. I refused outright, and subsequently the Tories, due to their secret insider Masonic contacts, took actions that then prevented the confirmed financing from going ahead.

That is when I realised that I, in fact, must have lied to my children, as had my own care-givers lied to me, when I had led them to believe that in Canada we lived in "a democratic country ruled by law". I then understood that, to the contrary, we live in "a fascist
    country ruled by criminals" and I vowed that sometime before I died, I needed to get to the bottom of this newly arrived at understanding.

To make a long story shorter let me just state that the Minister of Public Works's secretary had contacted me at my office and asked me to meet with LaSalle, at Nate's Restaurant, in Ottawa, for breakfast.
    Once there, LaSalle stated "the time has come for the Government to help your project ...and that will take some money." After a brief sales pitch made to me by LaSalle, on how lucky I was to be dealing directly with him as opposed to dealing through a third party, and
    with emphasis being placed on the fact that help would come my way as soon as I paid his up-front courrier fee of $5000 cash (known in salesas "closing on a minor point"), he sat back and waited for my response.

When I said "no way", that I would never pay a bribe and then also reminded him that our project was not a government project; that it was private sector in its function, and also, that immediately it would create 5,000 jobs for which he could take credit, LaSalle
    laughed and restated "when you're ready for your project to go ahead, call my secretary and bring the money to our next meeting". (Later, I offered, took, and passed, a 3.5 hour polygraph test administered to
    me by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, based on the events that had transpired at this meeting).

I then proceeded to my office where, by phone to Montreal, I informed my two partners, the financer and the architect. Both suggested that I might have been a little rash in turning him down (my own business
    experience was in technology and printing; theirs was in the construction industry of which I knew nothing). No matter, I was the President of the project and, as a result of our Unanimous Shareholders Agreement, my partners could not act against my wishes without breaching our contract.

Later, they tried to steal control of the project away from me, but lost in the courts; the resulting publicity causing the project to die before its construction. However, they did make a large profit on the sale of the land to Bell Canada.

When this bribe request first occured I had put it down to the actions of a lone crook who happened to be in political office. After completing my investigation of all the facts surrounding the request for a bribe (5 years), I presented all of the evidence confirming the
    existence of a vast criminal conspiracy which I had compiled to a criminal court in Ottawa. The court agreed with me that the problem was systemic. Immediately warrants were issued for 16 people,
    including: a) the top 3 Commissioners of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (ceasing and limiting police investigations of a political nature); b) the Prime Minister's Chief of Staff; c) 4 Top Senators; d)
    4 Cabinet Ministers (called Secretaries in the USA) and other backroom
    flunkies, (all for Fraud upon the Government).

However, once backroom Masons in the Just-us Department got involved, only 1 Senator was eventually sent to trial (Senator Cogger was
    eventually was found guilty), while the rest scattered like the rats they were, on former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's sinking political battleship. Most of the corrupt cops then went to work as auditors,
    either for banks or accounting firms (a la Arthur Andersen).

My first suspicion that Freemasonry was somehow involved came to me as a result of an interview I did with the National Editor of the Toronto
    Globe and Mail, Paul Polango, in my home-office, in 1991. His interest in the role that Freemasonry had played, or not played, in my investigation which led to charges of "ceasing and limiting police investigations" being laid by the court in Ottawa against the top
    three Commissioners of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police had sparked my interest in Masons.

Later, following my first sleep-over at the home of the then Globe reporter Stevie (Stephanie)Cameron, done at her invitation in order to fill her in on my knowledge of corruption during the Mulroney years, I
    was intrigued by the role that her husband had played in writing the unconstitutional Meech Lake Accord, on behalf of the same politicians that Stevie was, purportedly, investigating. As well, Stevie's holidays in a villa in the south of France also peeked my curiosity.

Finally, the contacts that I had made during my years in business and subsequent to my faxing campaign to the then 91 Embassies in Ottawa during the Gustafson Lake native/Privy Council/ Rockefeller/media standoff in British Columbia, helped me to further understand the "missing links" in my ongoing research into The Grand Canal massive water diversion project, and former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's employment by the world's first food cartel led by Archer Daniels
    Midland (ADM). ADM is the original spelling of the name Adam. It is Freemaronry's code word, along with "dyke", meaning "containing the flow and diverting" from the original.

As a result of all of the evidence discerned from the above, Freemasonry became my prime suspect. Furthermore, my personal contacts with MLA Gilles Rocheleau, the former mayor of Hull, Quebec, who later became the Minister for Public Security for the Province of Quebec, helped me to understand the links that existed between English Freemasonry and the French Jacobins. When alive, Rocheleau's restaurant in Hull (across the river from Ottawa) was called Le Bocage, which phonetically converts to Jacob when read backwards. This name conforms to the rules, or principles, of coding and decoding used by Zoroastrian Freemasonry.

The rest was all reader-analyst type "police work" on my part.

As a result of my 15 year investigation I have no problem believing that all politicians and all political parties are in fact "Cosmetic Leaders" who take the "public heat" created by the corrupt system's
    premier "Character Assassins" and opinion makers called the Media.
    Politicians don't now, nor have they ever run the country themselves. In Canada, they simply follow the instructions of Freemasonry which are sent to them through the Privy Council. Priests of Zoroastrian
    Freemasonry, with the assistance of their "character assassins" called the Media, benefit most in the short run from this systemic corrupt conspiracy.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations Empty Re: Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 am

intrepidpixie wrote:

"Brain Mulroney and his cabinet were descended from a long line of bachelors."

interesting choice of words, eh?
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations Empty Re: Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 am

Indeed. He`s apparently of that era when insults had class. What he really meant was " descended from a lineage of attached man who were generally beyond the field of vision of their wives, girlfriends, or their main bitches."

affraid
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:09 am

LMAO!!!

that's a good one. but i was thinking more along the lines of Desdemona

perhaps these males are beyond the vision of the ladies...because they're secretly aligned to an 24,000 year old conspiracy geared towards "destroying the demon female"? Shocked
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

Oh Yeah! Your`e probably right!
    Mulroney`s little piggy in his medulla has something else in mind for him..lol

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I still don't put too much confidence in that it necessarily meant anything for him to protest against the Canadian government. Reason being, and I'm not saying this is the case but it is still a *possibility* that we shouldn't poo poo away; Glen *could* just be like any other person who arrives on the truth movement to shephard the masses into a holding pen. *If* this is the case, bear in mind Alex Jones protested too. He even got "arrested".

I'm not saying this is the case, but it is a possibility. And this is why I can't put too much stock into his protests against the government. No doubt though, even if he is controlled, either way we're getting closer just sifting through his works and seeing what we can verify among it for ourselves. Alan is controlled (at least I think so) but that doesn't mean I did not get anything from his material though. I took the truth from it and walked away a little more awake than I was before. It'd be the same thing with Glen if he did turn out to be controlled (once again, not saying that he is, but he might be, and this is why I don't put stock into his protests).
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Canadian Corruption: The Catalyst for Glen Kealey`s Eventual Research & Revelations Empty Who IS Glen Kealey?

Post by NoDoz Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 am

Who was Glen Kealey
    "Who was GLEN KEALEY?"

Everyone I meet today still ask me about how it was that I managed to have the three top RCMP Commissioners charged with corruption by an Ottawa court in 1991, and what happened to them and to the four Senators, the four Cabinet ministers and former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's Chief of Staff who were charged, simultaneously, with conspiracy to commit fraud upon the Canadian people. The following is a synopsis of how I came to be involved and the 15-year investigation I undertook that followed.

In 1959 I began a 14 year career with Gestetner Canada, a British firm that manufactured and sold duplicating/ copying equipment worldwide. After spending time on service and customer relations in Toronto, I was promoted to sales and then sales management, in Montreal and Ottawa.

I left Gestetner in 1973 to open a company of my own called Safari Office Products and operated it for a year and a half. Lacking challenge doing this I had stints managing the sale of printing and typesetting equipment and then ran a couple of copy centre operations of which I was part owner. It was in one of these businesses that I conceived the Micot project, a $160 million "Intelligent Building Complex". This was in 1981, long before the advent of the Internet. I put together a fund-raising program that raised the interest of bridge financing partners. Together we then raised a firm commitment for the $160 million construction cost (from blue chip pension funds) of MICOT, the Hotel/Office/ Showroom/Convention/Retail/Education "city-within-a-city" to be constructed on a 200,000 sq. ft. site directly across the Ottawa river from Parliament Hill. It would enclose 1.5 million square feet of "intelligent space" (pre-wired on a ten foot grid for computers and communications) and the two towers would rise to 24 stories.

After acquiring the land from a school board and building a replacement school worth $3.6 million, the MICOT project (Manager's Institute of Communicating Office Technologies) was ready to proceed. In 1986, letters of Intent suggested that the project would be fully rented prior to opening day (3 years for construction) and that my remaining shares would then be worth $23 million; with further projected personal income amounting to more than $1 million annually. This is when I was approached by the Mulroney Tory government (by Roch LaSalle, the then Minister of Public Works) who requested that I pay the Tories 5% of the cost of the project ($8 million), plus a $5,000 messenger fee for himself personally. I refused outright, and subsequently the Tories, due to their secret insider Masonic contacts, took actions that then prevented the confirmed financing from going ahead.

That is when I realised that I, in fact, must have lied to my children, as had my own care-givers lied to me, when I had led them to believe that in Canada we lived in "a democratic country ruled by law". I then understood that, to the contrary, we live in "a fascist country ruled by criminals" and I vowed that sometime before I died, I needed to get to the bottom of this newly arrived at understanding.

To make a long story shorter let me just state that the Minister of Public Works's secretary had contacted me at my office and asked me to meet with LaSalle, at Nate's Restaurant, in Ottawa, for breakfast. Once there, LaSalle stated "the time has come for the Government to help your project ...and that will take some money." After a brief sales pitch made to me by LaSalle, on how lucky I was to be dealing directly with him as opposed to dealing through a third party, and with emphasis being placed on the fact that help would come my way as soon as I paid his up-front courier fee of $5000 cash (known in sales as "closing on a minor point"), he sat back and waited for my response.

When I said "no way", that I would never pay a bribe and then also reminded him that our project was not a government project; that it was private sector in its function, and also, that immediately it would create 5,000 jobs for which he could take credit, LaSalle laughed and restated "when you're ready for your project to go ahead, call my secretary and bring the money to our next meeting". (Later, I offered, took, and passed, a 3.5-hour polygraph test administered to me by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, based on the events that had transpired at this meeting).

I then proceeded to my office where, by phone to Montreal, I informed my two partners, the financier and the architect. Both suggested that I might have been a little rash in turning him down (my own business experience was in technology and printing; theirs was in the construction industry of which I knew nothing). No matter, I was the President of the project and, as a result of our Unanimous Shareholders Agreement, my partners could not act against my wishes without breaching our contract.

Later, they tried to steal control of the project away from me, but lost in the courts; the resulting publicity causing the project to die before its construction. However, they did make a large profit on the sale of the land to Bell Canada.

When this bribe request first occurred I had put it down to the actions of a lone crook who happened to be in political office. After completing my investigation of all the facts surrounding the request for a bribe (5 years), I presented all of the evidence confirming the existence of a vast criminal conspiracy which I had compiled to a criminal court in Ottawa. The court agreed with me that the problem was systemic. Immediately warrants were issued for 16 people, including: a) the top 3 Commissioners of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (ceasing and limiting police investigations of a political nature); b) the Prime Minister's Chief of Staff; c) 4 Top Senators; d) 4 Cabinet Ministers (called Secretaries in the USA) and other backroom flunkies, (all for Fraud upon the Government).

However, once backroom Masons in the Just-us Department got involved, only 1 Senator was eventually sent to trial (Senator Cogger was eventually found guilty), while the rest scattered like the rats they were, on former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's sinking political battleship. Most of the corrupt cops then went to work as auditors, either for banks or accounting firms (a la Arthur Andersen).

My first suspicion that Freemasonry was somehow involved came to me as a result of an interview I did with the National Editor of the Toronto Globe and Mail, Paul Polango, in my home-office, in 1991. His interest in the role that Freemasonry had played, or not played, in my investigation which led to charges of "ceasing and limiting police investigations" being laid by the court in Ottawa against the top three Commissioners of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police had sparked my interest in Masons.

Later, following my first sleep-over at the home of the then Globe reporter Stevie (Stephanie) Cameron, done at her invitation in order to fill her in on my knowledge of corruption during the Mulroney years, I was intrigued by the role that her husband had played in writing the unconstitutional Meech Lake Accord, on behalf of the same politicians that Stevie was, purportedly, investigating. As well, Stevie's holidays in a villa in the south of France also piqued my curiosity.

Finally, the contacts that I had made during my years in business and subsequent to my faxing campaign to the then 91 Embassies in Ottawa during the Gustafson Lake native/Privy Council/ Rockefeller/media standoff in British Columbia, helped me to further understand the "missing links" in my ongoing research into The Grand Canal massive water diversion project, and former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's employment by the world's first food cartel led by Archer Daniels Midland (ADM). ADM is the original spelling of the name Adam. It is Freemasonry's code word, along with "d y k e", meaning "containing the flow and diverting" from the original.

As a result of all of the evidence discerned from the above, Freemasonry became my prime suspect. Furthermore, my personal contacts with MLA Gilles Rocheleau, the former mayor of Hull, Quebec, who later became the Minister for Public Security for the Province of Quebec, helped me to understand the links that existed between English Freemasonry and the French Jacobins. When alive, Rocheleau's restaurant in Hull (across the river from Ottawa) was called Le Bocage, which phonetically converts to Jacob when read backwards. This name conforms to the rules, or principles, of coding and decoding used by Zoroastrian Freemasonry.

The rest was all reader-analyst type "police work" on my part.

As a result of my 15 year investigation I have no problem believing that all politicians and all political parties are in fact "Cosmetic Leaders" who take the "public heat" created by the corrupt system's premier "Character Assassins" and opinion makers called the Media. Politicians don't now, nor have they ever run the country themselves. In Canada, they simply follow the instructions of Freemasonry which are sent to them through the Privy Council. Priests of Zoroastrian Freemasonry, with the assistance of their "character assassins" called the Media, benefit most in the short run from this systemic corrupt conspiracy.

Glen EP Kealey, National President,
    Canadian Institute for Political Integrity
    PO Box 774, KemPTville, Ontario, Canada, K0G 1J0
    Tel. (613) 258-2893; Fax. (613) 258-0015
    Email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The SculPTor

Posted: 4:37 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Kealey in google books - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Canadian Home

Canadian Annual Review of Politics and Public Affairs: 1991

Ottawa Boy
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm

In french we say: Le gouvernement siège au Parlement. Which means the government sits in the Parliament.

Gouverne = simple to understand - to govern
    ment = from the verbe "mentir" in french - to lie!

Gouvernement = their governance is a lie. Meaning someone else is really governing us.

Parlement is "parle" in french - to speak
    ment from the verbe "mentir" in french - to lie!

Finally, a deputy in french is "député", where a "pute" means a prostitute. Des putes = the prostitutes = deputy

Le gouvernement siège au Parlement = the governance is a lie and in the House of Parliament, prostitutes speak and lie.

It does not get any clearer than that!

Gosh, this playing on words thing surely can be fun. It helps that I'm french speaking too

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am