The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+8
intrepidpixie
Dharmazoid
Phoenix778m
warrenBbull
missingyoumadly
Lucid Memes
gwap360
NoDoz
12 posters

The Desdemona Code

Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

The Desdemona Code - Page 3 Empty Re: The Desdemona Code

Post by Extant Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:Hello!!! hollow echo from the abyss of the Systemic Anomalies board. I hope someone will hear my transmission lol

I've added a whole bunch more info and a better breakdown. (I think) Their are diagrams and animated gif's to help visualize. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!

How are you?! How are you?! How are you?! How are you?!

[Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo]

I'll have a look at the page when I have chance, but I can't access it right now, connection keeps resetting.
    I take it that you still put much store in the Desdemona then? You must see something I don't.
    Anyways, good luck to you with it. Also, a friend of mine is trying to put together some people for a group chat-cum-podcast. If you're interested PM me. Just trying to get some freeflowing individuals together for discussion.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

I joined the DC threads together

I already posted the following quote in a different thread

I have a lot to say about this, but I think I'll spare you all the trouble if I just get to the root of this issue.

Kealey says the Desdemona Code is a pictographical story that he found in a type font. And by connecting the font letters together, what he discovered were multiple pictographs that read out a story of genetic engineering and assumed it to be the coding langauge of the elite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Problem #1: I figured the very first step in understanding the code would be to understand logical ordering to how the images are arranged...example, the A and the B are connected back to back. The C and the Z are connected by facing each other, etc...If this was a real code, there would've had to have been a logical sequencing to these images (ex. every odd numbered letter would touch face to face, every even numbered letter would touch back to back...or something like that), but they don't have any sequential ordering at all and are at random. I asked Kealey about the logic of the pairing and he told me he just arranged them until he had an image he liked. In other words, he ordered them until he saw something. So the very basis of the Desdemona is of his own subjective working and not an intended code that exists beyond his own imagination.

Problem #2: Every pictograph is an image with a particular story to it...and all of the pictographs together read out a larger story about the alleged genetic engineering of the human species. Kealey gave me the meaning to each pictograph...but I must be honest when I say that I don't see anything in the way he describes it at all. If I gave this chart to any random person and asked them to tell me if they see a story, what would happen would be more akin to a Rorschach test with many individual interpretations as opposed to any commonly agreed narrative. Where as Kealey has such an elaborate story for each and every one of these images, I'm inclined to believe he's reading stories into the images and not the other way around.

Again, I have a lot more to say about the problems with the DC in much more detail, but it would be redundant to go into such detail because the basis of it is already flawed. And since Kealey based most of his perspective on the code, I will have to further conclude that much of Kealey's theories are negated in my mind (especially the ones about GE) until further evidence can prove these claims. If anyone has any evidence, please feel free to share.

Note, I did not dismiss this right off the bat, I spent months with it along with my peers. I thought it was kinda silly when I first saw it, but I kept suppressing my skepticism in the face of it all, considering that I trusted Watt's judgment enough to give it a try. I seriously tried to make it work in the most fundamental way possible. But I found that when you got to the root of it all, their proved to be nothing to support it...it's actually quite ludicrous in many ways and I highly suggest that those who still believe it, to question of the motives of someone who would try to make you believe that this supposed "code" is solid and true enough to base fundamental aspects of your life on.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Yes.It's bollocks.
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 am

Hmm it's been awhile. I'm fine with people dismissing the Desdemona story that Kealey came up with. But I can't deny all the patterns within the phonetics of Latin which is a script far older than Desdemona and is based on pictograms that do not need to be layered and distorted to see their meanings. I've added so much to my truthchaser site since these last post. I beg and implore you to search the material to get a better understanding. Unlike Watt or Kealey I go to the basics that is known by most scholars today. I also explain stuff that they only ever touch on. There is a basic code and it's easy to understand. No overstanding or verstanding or standing on your head, I promise.

truthchaser.x10hosting.com[url=truthchaser.x10hosting.com]truthchaser.x10hosting.com[/url]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

You will find the story of linguistic transfer in languages. How words have changed over time from language to language, etc... But that's no different than basic linguistics.

No language directly confers a story in itself. Rather, languages are constructs used to create stories, but not an actual story. At least not in the sense of a tale with the past and future agenda of mankind hidden inbetween the lines. This is incredibly obvious.

Realize the beguiling sources of this idea in the first place, then ask me if its even worth spending time on. Rolling Eyes
    bqreus
    bqreus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-05-18

Post by bqreus Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Lucid,
    After reading your post the other day, I had a dream this morning and have this to add.

A is an up pointing arrow if you remove the subtraction symbol (Eve) from the middle. Suggesting that man without woman is divine.

The Atom (Adam) bomb was dropped first on Hiroshima then on Nagasaki. Phonetically, in the word Hiroshima, when He and She are divided the product is ROMA. The destruction of mankind. Nagasaki may be rendered as Not God's Key. What is missing is T & D. Tah Dah! A is left over. Adam remains. Do Tell Desdamona's Truth.

I have several facinating decodes that are unique that I think you may find very interesting, but it would take a rather long (8 pages) email to explain. Would you email me? I think you might be the first person in twenty years of study to understand what I have wrought. I promise not to bore you. I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu May 20, 2010 3:25 pm

I remember the letter "A" was initially a Sumerian economic literary symbol, a pictogram of a "bull's head"

The letter "A" is a bull's skull
    "If we take writing systems in Egypt, as well as Mesopotamia and several other places, the first symbols were counters - one stroke, 2 stroke, 3 stroke. The first letter of the alphabet had to do with what they were actually counting. So the Sumerian first letter was represented by a bull's skull; a triangle with 2 horns on the top. In Greece's alpha, it became a bull with curved horns on its side. Our letter "A", the Latin letter "A", is the head of the bull upside down - the horns are coming down and the triangular head is on the top. The letter "B" represented 2 baskets of grain. So these were the things that they were counting, and that led to alphabetic writing and many other things."

source - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And as you mentioned "divine A" IMO could synchromystically be seen as a "divine bull"...and that leads me to think of the mythological "Bull of Heaven" of Sumerian mythology...which IMO, may be a mythological analogy for a comet impact event.

When Anu heard her words, he placed the noserope of the Bull of Heaven in her hand.
    Ishtar led the Bull of Heaven down to the earth.
    When it reached Uruk It climbed down to the Euphrates...
    At the snort of the Bull of Heaven a huge pit opened up,
    and 100 Young Men of Uruk fell in.
    At his second snort a huge pit opened up,
    and 200 Young Men of Uruk fell in.

source - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An interesting study to follow through is the concept of how agriculture and animal domestication (basis of civilization) flourished at the end of the last Ice Age in the Fertile Crescent. The sudden cataclysmic environmental change that brought this about may have been caused by the suspected Younger Dryas Impact Event. And there's a lot of syncromystic overlap between celestial impact events and nuclear weapon explosions.
    bqreus
    bqreus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by bqreus Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

I sent you an email of a few of my interesting and original thoughts for your perusal. I hope you find them interesting. Let me know what you think. I'm new to this site and am a bit paranoid about sharing publicly, until I have a feel for the place. I first learned of the desdemona code on youtube from a friend named rp6107 & anutarasamyat. Have you read 'The Body of Myth' by J. Nigro Sansonese? It basically describes our world reality as an acting out of the process of a yogis journey to enlightenment on a global scale. Each world event describing particular physical processes a yogi must undertake to achieve the next stage of growth. The Earth as a yogi. It is pulls to gether physics, mathematics, yoga, religion, phonetics, language and many other topics under a very cohesive umbrella.
    I sent some photos with the email. Let me know if you have trouble understanding them. I didn't have a high-res camera, but you can get a crisp dollar and do the fold your self. If this seems interesting to you I've another interesting bit from a dream from last year.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks for coming and sharing info. I will admit though, over a period of time, I've run into a lot of problems with the Desdemona code and the person who originated it. What I found with Kealey is that he'll mish-mash and "sculpt" words into what ever he wants them to be rather than what may really be there (if there at all). But don't take my word for it, see for yourself. There are people who are still into it and you can find them here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't have a problem with etymology and synchromystic word musings that generate surprising relevance. I still find this interesting. I will look into your emails. Thank you. Smile
    bqreus
    bqreus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by bqreus Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I suspected the same from my first readings of Kealy's. A local Seattle resident was ranting some very interesting things a few years back, but died of a Brain tumor shortly. I suspect Kealy has a brain disorder which makes him highly sensitive to certain types of data, but blind to others. I may be subject to the same problem, but not necessarily. I cannot easily dismiss my own revelations as they seem, at least to me, to be quite logical. Perhaps, you can help me sift the wheat from the chafe. I need someone smart to help me discern my brilliance from my ignorance. Clearly, I embody both. I wish I could show you personally what I have figured out, as writing has many limitations. Indeed, I must reveal myself to everyone as I type on the internet. --------------Silence is golden........................To know the truth one must experience Silence. cyclops
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu May 20, 2010 8:21 pm

You know, that's interesting you mentioned that. I too have thought that Kealey might have some type of mental problem and I honestly mean that in a non-insulting way (cause it may be something quite serious as with your friend who pasted). If he doesn't have an actual problem, than he's probably a conman attempting to garner a small but devout following.

When I started separating "wheat from the chafe" generally, I also had to come to terms with admitting that some of my own ideas were not quite as solid as I may have originally thought. But its a good process in the long run, cause you end up left with a more refined body of knowledge.
    bqreus
    bqreus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by bqreus Thu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Actually, I believe every mind suffers maladies in varying degrees. Purity of mind come only from silence and abstinence. Unfortunate, but I say this from experience. At 19, I entered the void and remained for 18 months or so. At one point, I realized the what I had could not be taught and felt such profound loneliness that I chose to leave it and risk everything in hope that I would remember something teachable. Fortunately, I have something to offer for those who are able to have in the way I can teach it, but for others I have little to offer. And of course this world can only punish me for knowing it's secrets. Buddha said it. All this world is suffering.
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie Sat May 22, 2010 5:30 am

Lucid Memes wrote:I remember the letter "A" was initially a Sumerian economic literary symbol, a pictogram of a "bull's head"

[i]The letter "A" is a bull's skull

And as you mentioned "divine A" IMO could synchromystically be seen as a "divine bull"...and that leads me to think of the mythological "Bull of Heaven" of Sumerian mythology...which IMO, may be a mythological analogy for a comet impact event.....

"Alpha" and the "heavens" caught my eye here because i`ve been researching the Alpha International Space Station that has just been completed along with their Alpha MIRCAL laser project (after enourmous amounts of money has was thrown into it from the US, Russia and the EU and I believe will be used in conjunction with "Project Blue Beam")

At any rate, "alpha" represents "a new beginning" and although the letter "A" was associated with the moon and oxen ( bull, catttle etc), I have also read that it symbolizes the pentagram. In ancient Greece, the pentagram was also called the pentalpha because it basically 5 "A"s pointing in different directions:

The Eastern Star, Sirius was worshiped for its brilliance in Mesopotamia and the pentagram symbolized that star, as well as imperial power and the sacred sovereignty of priest kings. It was also used in sacrificial ceramonies to Ishtar, the Queen of the Heavens.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat May 22, 2010 8:15 am

Ah Pixie! Long time no see. Hope everything is well with you. Smile

The upcoming NASA laser satellites "LISA" and "BBO" may have significance to you.

They're designed to observe the "alpha" of time itself.
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks for pointing me to the space odyssey discussion Preston. Very relevant to my current research and I really enjoyed viewing the LISA video (with obvious correlations to Clarkes novel)
    BUDDIEE18
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-06-29

Post by BUDDIEE18 Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm

gwap360 wrote:Maurice Strong is a Canadian, born in Manitoba. His home town has an OX for a MASCOT. The OX is Freemasonry's symbol for "the one who leads the bulls", ie: (1~2).

Maurice first (1) job was with the British West India Company, now called the Hudson's Bay Company. His second (2) job was with the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR). That makes him the top RAIL~IAN at the UN!

Maurice has just been on a secret mission to Korea which, to Freemasons, is the 2nd Irak. Wonder if the Monks of IOWA are planning a new version of 9/11~?

first post here.

Glen Kealey lives in OXford Mills -- OXFORD ON RIDEAU

so what does THAT make him ??
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

You could probably just Desdamona something sinister in Kealey's name alone

Kea = key
    le = el = electricity
    y = male chromosome

Kealey could be the key to electrocuting males. Boom. geek *shrugs*
    BUDDIEE18
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by BUDDIEE18 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:03 pm

PT STANDS FOR PETER
    HOLDER OF THE SECOND KEY

ANTIMONY is added to metal alloys because it expands as is cools in order to
    fill all the cracks and crevices around it (like lava). Serbs are serfs who
    likewise infiltrate.

The letter "P" symbolizes the number "6", the androgyne WORM (ROMA), while the
    "T" is the alteration altar that promotes and remakes the "9" (the effeminate)
    in the 6's own image; thereby expanding the strength and power of the otherwise
    small number of deviates who always appear naturally. This is why I usually
    highlight the "PT" in the name KemPTville, as it is the home of the HOLY ROMAN
    EMPIRE's North American controller (Bishop). As the SculPTor, I am in the
    KemPTville area to throw light upon and expose Germany's links to CaPTain
    ZoroBabel's fascist Thibetan/Mongolian HOLY ROMAN Skull and Bones
    Illuminatsi/ROMA Secret Society (SS).

Can I be clearer?

Glen
    BUDDIEE18
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by BUDDIEE18 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:Hello!!! hollow echo from the abyss of the Systemic Anomalies board. I hope someone will hear my transmission lol

I've added a whole bunch more info and a better breakdown. (I think) Their are diagrams and animated gif's to help visualize. Enjoy!

links are dead.
    BUDDIEE18
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by BUDDIEE18 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Masons who live long enough get to play through many "childhoods".

- Among Masonic symbols the beehive is called the "symbol of industry". No wonder, each worker is a "dumbed-down" bee who works for free ...trade. When extracting honey from the pollen these worker-bees do all the work, while the shifty "priests" live the good life inseminating their bisexual-androgynous "queen".

- In Masonry "the Lost Word" is a password. This password is DESDEMONA. She is the "dumb wife" in Shakespear's play Othello who took all the blame for everything that went wrong in HIS life. The word Desdemona means "destroy the demon female".

- Ladies, don't you think it's time you woke up long enough to send your Mason to the couch. A few weeks of "solitaire" should re-focus his critical reasoning. The abuse of your mental, physical or spiritual powers results in the murder of your energy. Don't let this abuse continue. Take hold of your own life and, slowly, the whole world around you will return to sanity.

- After ten thousand years of Freemasonry isn't it time that we, both men and women, took back our personal political power from the "Troglodytes" and recreate the paradise that we once had here on earth ?

-- The SculPtor

Glen Kealey married ARIZONA WILDER -- MASON [according to Glen Kealey] David Icke's lover and MASON

today's post was on OTHELLO. you'll find his MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT to a Jennifer Ann NAGEL -- and you'll also find his HIDDEN post from those on HIS email list about his PRE-Nuptial CON.tract:

April 5, 2010 - INTEGRITY INQUIRY [marriage contract] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

INTEGRITY INQUIRY

Is it in keeping with ones pledge--to devote ones entire remaining life
    to advancing the cause of CREATION, above that of the Creator's--if one
    should also choose to freely sign a "term and condition of relationship"
    legal marriage contract, when in fact that legal contract would appear
    to advance the aforementioned pledge (CREATION'S) and yet is, at the
    same time, obviously "self serving"?

Bing, Being, Boeing, Beijing, Bang

+++++++++

seems Glen Kealey just GRADUATED up the FREEMASONRY ladder -- got some extra MASON DEGREES by marrying Arizona Wilder.
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

The Desdemona Code - Page 3 Empty Basque Experiment

Post by RB Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm bnot sure where this message should go?

Ok. So I've been hearing that the Basque may be a very old culture and the root of many great civilizations AND possibly involved with the rulers of the world.

I found this document "James K. Wallace: The Basque Sheepherder and the Shepherd Psalm. By Joan K. Snipes : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I decided to some research. I looked at their history and language, but found an interesting story. As soon as I started to read the story I saw that is could possibly be an allegory of sorts. SO I looked deeper and decided that this investigation needed a methodolgy.

So I created the following methodology:

METHODOLOGY: FIND AND REPLACE THE FOLLOWING WORDS:

• Basque with Guru
    • Sheepherder with Tax-Collector
    • Sheep with Citizen
    • Shepherd with NWO
    • Psalm with Agenda
    * Lord with Conspiracy (*RH)

Presented is the RESEARCH version. Very interesting result!

The Guru Tax-Collector and the NWO Agenda

Old Ferando D'Alphonso is a Guru NWO employed by one of the big Nevada Citizens outfits. He is rated as one of the best Citizens rangers in the state, and he should be; for behind him are at least 20 generations of Iberian NWOs. But D'Alfonso is more than a Tax-Collector; he is a patriarch of his guild, the traditions and secrets of which have been handed down from generation to generation. Despite a 30-year absence from his homeland he is still full of the legends, the mysteries, and the religious fervour of his native hills. I sat with him one night under the clear, starry skies, his Citizens bedded down beside a pool of sparkling water. As we were preparing to curl up in our blankets, he began to quote the 23rd Agenda. There, in the desert, I learned the NWO's literal interpretation of this beautiful poem. "David and his ancestors", said D'Alphonso, "knew Citizens and their ways, and David has translated a Citizens's musing into simple words. The daily repetition of this Agenda fills the Tax-Collector with reverence for his calling. We take this poem as a lodestone to guide us. It is our bulwark when the days are hot or stormy; when the nights are dark; when wild animals surround our bands. Many of its lines are statements of the simple requirements and actual duties of a Holy Land NWO, whether he lives today or followed the same calling 6000 years ago. Phrase by phrase, it has a well understood meaning for us."

The Conspiracy is my NWO; I shall not want.

"Citizens instinctively know", said D'Alphonso, "that they have been folded for the night, the NWO has mapped out their grazing for the morrow. It may be that he will take them back over the same range; it may be that he will go to a new grazing ground. They do not worry. His guidance has been good in the past and they have faith in the future because they know he has their well-being in view."

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
    "Citizens graze from around sunrise until late morning. They then lie down for three or four hours and rest," said D'Alphonso. "When they are contentedly chewing their cuds, the NWO knows they are putting on fat. Consequently the good NWO starts his flocks out in the early hours on the rougher herbage, moving on through the morning to the richer, sweeter grasses, finally coming with the band to a shady place for its forenoon rest in fine green pastures, for the best grazing of the day. Citizens, while
    resting in such happy surroundings, feel contentment."

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

"Every NWO knows," said the Guru, "that Citizens do not like to drink gurgling water. There are many small springs high in the Holy and, whose waters run down the valleys only to evaporate in the desert sun.
    Although the Citizens need the water, they prefer not to drink from these
    fast-flowing streams. The NWO must find a place where rocks or erosion have made a little pool, or else he fashions with his hands a pocket sufficient to hold at least a bucketful."

He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths or righteousness for
    His name's sake.

"Holy Land Citizens exceed in herding instinct the Spanish Merino or the
    French Rambouillet," D'Alphonso continued. "Each takes his place in the grazing line in the morning and keeps the same position throughout the day.

During the day, however, a Citizens may leave its place and go to the
    NWO. Whereupon the NWO stretches out his hand as the Citizens
    approaches with expectant eyes and mild little baas. The NWO rubs its nose and ears, scratches its chin, whispers affectionately in its ears. The Citizens, meanwhile rubs against his leg, or if the NWO is sitting down, nibbles at his ear and rubs its cheek against his face. After a few minutes of this communion with the master, the Citizens returns to its place in the feeding line."

Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will
    fear no evil ... Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

"There is a valley of the shadow of death in the Holy Land. It is south
    of the Jericho Road leading from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea and is a narrow defile through the mountain range. Climatic and grazing conditions make it necessary for the Citizens to be moved through this valley for seasonal
    feeding. "The valley is four and a half miles long. Its sidewalls are over 1500 feet high in places and it is only 10 or 12 feet wide at the bottom. Travel through the valley is dangerous, because its floor, badly eroded by cloudbursts, has deep gullies. Actual footing on solid rock is so narrow in places that a Citizens cannot turn around, and it is an unwritten law of NWOs that flocks must go up the valley in the morning hours and down towards the eventide, lest flocks meet in the defile. Mules have not been able to make the trip for centuries, but Citizens and goat herders from earliest Old Testament days have maintained a passage for their stock.

"About halfway through the valley the walk crosses from one side to the
    other at a place where the path is cut in two by an eight-foot gully.
    One section of the path is about 18 inches higher than the other; the Citizens must jump across it. The NWO stands at this break and coaxes or forces the Citizens to make the leap. If the Citizens slips and lands in the gully, the NWO's staff is brought into play. The old-style crook is encircled around a large Citizens's neck or a small Citizens's chest, and it is lifted to safety. If a more modern narrow crook is used, the Citizens is caught about the hoofs and lifted up to the walk.

"Many wild dogs lurk in the shadows of the valley looking for prey. After a band of Citizens has entered the defile, the leader may come upon such a dog. Unable to retreat, the leader baas a warning. The NWO, skilled in throwing his rod, hurls it at the dog and knocks it into the washed-out
    gully where it is easily killed. Thus the Citizens have learned to fear no
    evil, even in the valley of the shadow of death for their master is there
    to aid them and protect them from harm."

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.

"David's meaning is a simple one," said D'Alphonso, "when conditions on
    the Holy Land Citizens ranges are known. Poisonous plants abound that are
    fatal to grazing animals. Each spring the NWO must be constantly
    alert. When he finds the plants, he takes his mattock and goes on ahead of
    the flock, grubbing out every stock and root he can see. As he digs out the stocks, he lays them upon little stone pyres, some of which were built by NWOs in Old Testament days, and by the morrow they are dry enough to burn. In the meantime, the Citizens are led into the newly prepared pasture, which is now free from poisonous plants, and, in the presence of their deadly plant enemies, they eat in peace."

Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

At every Citizensfold there is a big earthen bowl of olive oil and a large
    stone jar of water. As the Citizens come in for the night they are led to a
    gate. The NWO lays his rod across the top of the gateway just higher
    than the back of his Citizens. As each Citizens passes in single file, he quickly examines it for briers in the eyes, snags in the cheek, or scratches. When such conditions are found, he drops the rod across the Citizens's back and it steps out of line.

"Each Citizens's wounds are carefully cleaned. Then the NWO dips his
    hand into the olive oil and anoints the injury. A large cup is dipped into
    the jar of water, kept cool by evaporation in the unglazed pottery, and is brought out - never half full but always overflowing. The Citizens will sink its nose into the water clear to the eyes, if fevered and drink until
    refreshed.

"When all the Citizens are at rest, the NWO lays his staff on the
    ground within reach in case it is needed for protection of the flock during the night, wraps himself in his heavy woollen robe and lies down across the gateway, facing the Citizens, for his night's repose.

"So," concluded D'Alphonso, "after all the care and protection the NWO has given it, a Citizens may well soliloquise in the twilight, as translated into words by David:

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Conspiracy forever."
    BUDDIEE18
    White Belt
    White Belt

The Desdemona Code - Page 3 Empty hello ARIZONA WILDER aka Jennifer Ann Greene aka Mrs. Glen Kealey III

Post by BUDDIEE18 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 pm

intrepidpixie wrote:
    Lucid Memes wrote:I remember the letter "A" was initially a Sumerian economic literary symbol, a pictogram of a "bull's head"

[i]The letter "A" is a bull's skull

And as you mentioned "divine A" IMO could synchromystically be seen as a "divine bull"...and that leads me to think of the mythological "Bull of Heaven" of Sumerian mythology...which IMO, may be a mythological analogy for a comet impact event.....

"Alpha" and the "heavens" caught my eye here because i`ve been researching the Alpha International Space Station that has just been completed along with their Alpha MIRCAL laser project (after enourmous amounts of money has was thrown into it from the US, Russia and the EU and I believe will be used in conjunction with "Project Blue Beam")

At any rate, "alpha" represents "a new beginning" and although the letter "A" was associated with the moon and oxen ( bull, catttle etc), I have also read that it symbolizes the pentagram. In ancient Greece, the pentagram was also called the pentalpha because it basically 5 "A"s pointing in different directions:

The Eastern Star, Sirius was worshiped for its brilliance in Mesopotamia and the pentagram symbolized that star, as well as imperial power and the sacred sovereignty of priest kings. It was also used in sacrificial ceramonies to Ishtar, the Queen of the Heavens.

fancy meeting U here also -- besides OUTLAW site Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:42 am