The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+2
Justinfinity
splinters
6 posters

Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ?

Poll

Why is the media pushing hollywood infotainment?

[ 0 ]
    Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_left0%Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_left75%Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_left25%Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_left0%Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Empty Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ?

Post by splinters Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

So if you haven't noticed its time once again for another Dan Brown movie.
    Please vote in the poll

What do we know?

It looks like he was a plagiarist, and it appears the case was settled out of court or dismissed.
    -We KNOW the opening scene of the DaVinci code plagiarized Jordan Maxwell's "Basic slide presentation.
    -We know he is a best selling author. Partially because Oprah, the View, Media shills, E tonight, discovery channel, history channel and the like promoted his books into the stratosphere.
    -We know the popular media is often (almost always) predictive programming of some sort.
    -We know the Vatican was cooperative with the filming of such a movie (despite the alleged brew haha that they didn't approve of the movie)

So what do you think is happening?

Is the popular media bringing out the themes of the NWO, Illuminati, elite, IBS(as seen in the international), freemasonry etc to wash these terms into fiction?
    Allowing all the colors to blur in the wash leaving people with the idea that it is all just fiction? Will we see these themes blurred into the comicon and scificon scene?

The way I see it, as things get more and more in-your-face, the themes and modes of control are becoming sensationalized, trivialized and turned into entertainment. An attempt to muddy the waters for anyone trying to do real research.

A personal anecdote:
    A few months ago I was having a discussion with someone regarding the book angels and demons. Although I haven't read it I can guess at the inherent themes and speculate what the conclusion will be. The reader begins to tell me that the book "taught" him the illuminati were benevolent scientists only trying to do things for the good of humanity and that they no longer exist.

After trying to explain to him that benevolent deeds are not planned in the dark, that the science of the illuminati was persuasion/deception, and that for each age there is an "illuminati" by some name or another. He replied persistently that Dan Brown is an expert and the book is factual, and I was wrong.

When I then asked "so do you think there is an Illumaniti(or similar) organization now?", to which he replied "no way, its only a book"

Cognitive dissonance strikes again!
    Justinfinity
    Justinfinity
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Empty Re: Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ?

Post by Justinfinity Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Went with option 2, but it could also be a mix of options 3 and 4 also.

I think the most absurd fact about the Angels & Demons movie is that the Illuminati are the enemies of the Vatican... THE VATICAN IS ILLUMINATI! Yeah, and all that shit about them being benevolent alchemists or scientists or whatever is bullshit. It is true at once mystery schools were about the betterment of the mankind, but once they were infiltrated, mystery schools became secret societies and magick became sorcery... that part they leave out. In the Da Vinci Code, the Templars and the Priory of Scion were glorified to shit. What I see Dan Brown trying to do is make the Illuminati bloodlines look like they come from Jesus's bloodline... more bullshit.

I think the fact is that we are in a Age of Awakening, and the consciousness of the people are so very vaguely starting to see little portions of lies here and there... and that ignites their interests.

Movies are always presented as fiction, but I remember in movies like Bug and 23, the Bilderberg Group was mentioned with extreme accuracy. I think some of the ones in the entertainment industry want to make real movies of artistic merit that spark the minds of the people without their works being perverted by TPTB, so they find ways of saying it through the guise that they're letting TPTB think they're corrupting it... even though it will still be taken as fiction amongst the masses while very few of the open minded ones will see it. But after all, its hard if not fucking impossible to manipulate perfect harmony, so it's not like they actually could hide the complete truth... hahaha... they don't have any kind of that power, just control of the minds of the people to spin illusions. Their intentions against the human race shows that they don't. I mean, if they really were 'all powerful' they wouldn't need to enslave us. That much is common sense.

Dan Brown is the perfect example of a disinfo agent, not those like Maxwell, Icke and Tsarion that obviously do it from the heart and care enough to share their research with the world.

As for this person you had this conversation with, he's just an idiot. Being 'taught' is an illusion. I would never ever say things like Maxwell or Icke or whoever taught me this or taught me that... that's belittling myself... I'm completely self-taught... its an insult to the mind of the individual.

Couldn't find this soung on YouTube so i uploaded it to zShare... good song:
    iCON The Mic King - Angels & Demons (Feat. Awar)
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ? Empty Re: Dan Brown: Davinci Code, Angels & Demons ?

Post by Extant Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

I read "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angels & Demons" when I was in hospital once. Read them both in a weekend. Not difficult reads. Brown is O.K as an author, not as bad as the critics make him out, he does create a rip-roaring Hollywood style frenetic thriller.

As for the predictive programming angle I see that often enough in films, and many movies are social conditioning, but there is cross-over with the people creating these stories plugging into the Zeitgeist of the Age, holding their artistic fingers up to the breeze and expressing what the public most want to see and hear. And there are so many creative people out there working on films that access that great and deep well of creativity of the collective unconscious.

But a movie this big, with the timing it has with all the NWO announcements in everyone's faces I hear JSD whisper: "Revelation of the Method". Twisted Evil
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeah, although I enjoyed Dan Brown's books, I do indeed think it is predictive programming. A lot of the ideas in the Da Vinci were based off of the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"

even using Richard Leigh’s and Michael Baigent’s last names (Baigent's scrambled) for the character Leigh Teabing.

And those authors (of HBHG) primarily sourced documents that were later identified as a hoax.

Dan Brown put good effort into debunking the spiritual aspects of Christianity...then ended it with a materialist idea that Jesus was real, and was human, and that all of European royalty are related to Jesus' bloodline. It's almost like a weird version of the Divine Right of Kings...but without the divinity lol. But who knows...maybe they thought religious support would've transfered to royal appreciation during a scientific age?

I'm not sure, but even without the Da Vinci code, I know what the British royalty at one time claimed to be related to the House of David during a time when they believed they were chosen by God. But all this divinity/bloodline talk, from ancient days to now, is just a hoax done by people who took advantage of the science they had over the masses at the time. Some things don't change

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by splinters Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm

The thinker is approaching the exit of the cave, after traversing cracks, falls, and a maze of tunnels the opening is ahead. All questions will be revealed, all thirst for knowledge will be quenched. He can see the bright light creeping in along the walls of the cave, is it an exit? A dark silhouette appears and stands in the way..

A copy of Dan Browns books are handed to him and a portrait of the outside world. The security stands tall and wide. Calmly, he points back down the tunnel, the cave dweller turns his back and returns to the maze. The hunger for answers has been quenched, and a postcard was collected.

Its a pity answers are not necessarily the truth
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 pm

lolz! sounds like the beginning of a thriller, Splinters

bringing bits of truth to those bound within the cave

The Plato Code?
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Justinfinity:
    "It is true at once mystery schools were about the betterment of the mankind"

They postulated themselves as such. It was about the betterment (Perfecting) a slave, not to help humanity.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

I hesitated to vote yet, since I haven't read either the Da Vinci Code or Angels and Demons...I did see the terrible cinematic rendition of the DaVinci Code and was unimpressed...but yeah, it is pretty evident that by turning hidden reality into fiction, they can make those who are awake look even more like lunatics...it's great for the PTB to align awake individuals with the likes of Trekkies or Star Wars fanatics.
    Justinfinity
    Justinfinity
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Justinfinity Thu May 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:Justinfinity:
    "It is true at once mystery schools were about the betterment of the mankind"

They postulated themselves as such. It was about the betterment (Perfecting) a slave, not to help humanity.

I can agree with you to an extent. People were being used as software programs (and still are), like, this guy is the priest, this one the astrologer etc etc to do the computing for the 'overlords' within the secret societies and society itself - I understand this. But I don't find anything inherently 'wrong' or 'evil' about the subjects itself, like astrology, and other divination arts. I think the INDIVIDUAL can in right consciousness find a deep and real meaning in all of it.

What I meant was even before the Sumerians came around that there were mystery schools. I do think there was a golden age in humanity's far ancient past. That's my opinion anyways. Because the way I see it, TPTB use the people by hijacking what they (the people) create, because they (TPTB) have no real source of power.
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by splinters Fri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm

The hype around the movie continues, apparently this researcher on the illuminati is sent on a goose chase to find an anti matter device which is doesnt go off. Because some rogue cardinal engineers the entire threat. In the end everyone got fooled, and they conclude the illuminati does not exist.

They were a manufactured threat based on a former group of benevolent freedom loving scientists who went underground to hide from the Catholics ughhh
    Justinfinity
    Justinfinity
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Justinfinity Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Wow just wow.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue May 12, 2009 6:18 am

splinters wrote:The hype around the movie continues, apparently this researcher on the illuminati is sent on a goose chase to find an anti matter device which is doesnt go off. Because some rogue cardinal engineers the entire threat. In the end everyone got fooled, and they conclude the illuminati does not exist.

They were a manufactured threat based on a former group of benevolent freedom loving scientists who went underground to hide from the Catholics ughhh

Yeah. the book was fun to read...but it had a hell of a crappy ending lol

Who does Dan Brown work for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:58 pm