The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+2
Lucid Memes
intrepidpixie
6 posters

Cult of the Turkey Vultures

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Cult of the Turkey Vultures Empty Cult of the Turkey Vultures

Post by intrepidpixie Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:17 am

Are these are true terrestrial oppressors?

KURDISTAN's
    CULT OF THE TURKEY VULTURE PRIEST~HOODS

Asia Minor (Anatolia) in today's eastern Turkey was once called Cappadocia. Throughout this region, and all the way into the Zagros mountains of Persia (Iran) to the east, in the Kingdom of Media, lived the Kurds. In the period at the end of the last Ice Age, from 9500~9000 BC, the Kurds Media Priest~Hood was known as the Magi or, the Cult of the Bald Turkey Vulture.

To dispose of dead bodies these Priests practised excarnation. "It is said that the body of a male Persian is never buried, until it has been torn either by a dog or a bird of prey. That the Magi had this custom there is no doubt, for they practised it without any concealment." Once the bodies had been picked clean, the bones were gathered and placed in a stone ossuary (box) and stored indoors, in caves, in a manner very similar to how the ashes of a deceased who has recently been cremated are preserved in Urns today. Since then, Ossuaries have become the trademark, or symbol, that identifies the presence of the Cult of the Bald Turkey Vulture, the Magi Priest~Hoods of Turkey's Land of Media.

The Kingdom of Media, stretching from today's Turkey to Azerbaijan, including parts of Syria, Iraq and Iran, along with Russia's Georgia and Armenia, was to be known later as Kurdistan. It is the nation of the Kurdish people - the northern Kurds. The Kurds are mountain shepherds whose specialty, to this day, is the fabrication of illusions; as one can tell by the recent lootings of the National Library and Museum in Iraq. In fact, the fabrication of various religions, their grandest illusions for the world, is their favorite pastime.

First, in ancient times, they fabricated Zoroastrianism for Persia, then Parsee and Hinduism for India, Buddhism for Thibet, as well as Judaism, Christianity, Islam and many, many more End Times religions. Likewise, they have written as many as 6000 different languages to divide and conqer the world. Also, the fabrication of arts and entertainment, especially that which is linked to politics, religion and gambling, is also of great interest to the Kurds.

The purpose for all of this is to make people feel good about being slaves to a worldwide political/religious system that robs them of their birthright. To accomplish their goals in the West, Kurds have had to open branch offices in Egypt, Greece, Germany, Basque Country, Rome, France, Ireland and Scotland, as well as, in both North and South America. As a matter of fact the business of creating illusions which is known to Insiders as 'Rhombus' (lozenge), has become so profitable that the Magi Priest~Hoods who control the Kurds have had to move out of Media and establish new headquarters in distant mountain ranges that provide them with additional privacy, security and expanded space, and where they can lay out their vast and ever growing booty.

This new Head-office is now located in Antarctica, while the day to day operations and communications between Europe and America are being monitored from Greenland. The Azores, those little islands in the middle of the Atlantic ocean which belong to Portugal, are also being used by the recently amalgamated Kurd~Basque PHOENIX priest~hoods for the occasional seminar, or briefing.

However, we are getting ahead of ourselves. If a student of reality wishes to begin to overstand ultimate reality, in lieu of the Kurd/Basque so-called fabricated history, the place to begin the search is in the Kingdom of Media, otherwise known as Kurdistan, to the north of the modern day and recently liberated, Iraq.

Kurdistan, centered on Lake Van and the twin peaks of Greater and Lesser Mount Ararat, above the Greater and Lesser Zab rivers, is a land riddled with underground caves that are big enough (2 to 3 square miles) to hold upwards 20,000 people each. As a matter of fact, Cappadocia has as many as 36 of these underground cities that together are capable of holding a combined population of at least 200,000 people. These man-made caves date back to the end of the last Ice Age; that is, 9500 BC.

The 'Eastern Question' then becomes, "Who, first created such an amnesia among the masses, as to cause them to forget reality, and replace it with the illusion that has since been known as 'history' ?". According to some experts there are three choices. Either, they were alien messengers in the service of some religious God, as the Kurds would like you to believe. Or they were simply imaginary creations of our ancestors. Or they really did once walk the earth, and still do today, yet be it underground; as beings of flesh and blood who overstand science and technology at a level which we are only now beginning to comprehend.

To me there is but one choice and that is the latter. They are Homo-Erectus, the sasquatch or watchers and their offsprings, the Nephilim, otherwise known as the Mandan MOHO; they are troglodytes who reside within the basalt layer of the earth's crust and Antarctica (Atlantis). Only they, the MOHO, could have established the national boundaries that make up the different countries of the world today and implement a tax collection or tollgating scheme that deprives the people on the surface of the earth of their birthright and turns them into braindead slaves-who-do-their-own-shopping.

The priestly Cult of the Bald:
    Castrated Turkey Vulture has unveiled the way that it produces eggs from males. Scientists made the first public announcement of this ancient secret on Friday May 2, 2003. Hermaphrodite, androgyne males are expected to make both of the current male and female genders obsolete following the coming, planned WW3. A world without women has been the ultimate goal of ecclesiastical Freemasonry's scientific community for thousands of years.

Senator Byrd is Grand Orient Freemasonry's mouthpiece in the US Senate. GOF report to the Basque Priest~Hoods' twin-headed PHOENIX, whose goal is the replacement of all humans on the plan~et with ass-pecking Cult of the Bald Castrated Turkey Vulture androgyn Super~Slave Jacobins.

CULT OF THE TURKEY VULTURE PRAYER

On the 23rd day of our journey, CO2 once released by volcanoes into the atmosphere will in time serve as an insulator, holding in the longwave heat-energy reflected from the earth, while permitting solar heat to enter undiminished. The average temperature would in the end be raised some 30 degrees, till it attains 72 degrees.

Light is the left hand of darkness
    and darkness the right hand of light.
    Two are one, life and death,
    lying to~get~her like lovers,
    like hands joined to~get~her,
    like the end and the way.

Line drawings of the Roman characters of our alphabet, since they were first drawn by Basque priests in the font style which is now called Desdemona, depict the 'business plan' of the Cult of the Bald Turkey Vulture (CBTV) of ancient Kurdistan. This seemingly coincidental evidence forms part of a much larger body of evidence, that when linked together confirms the true meaning of an ancient concept we have come to know as 'The Phoenix'.

The word confederation originated in the middle-east. It designates all wholly-owned property controlled by the ancient Cult of the Turkey Vulture (CTV). The two-headed Phoenix, CTV, is one and the same as the Horites who were first to publish the original texts of the Bible for the Essenes. They, the Horites, also had similar secret control over Egypt from their base at Mount Sinai. It was there that, reportedly, Moses (Hycsos) received his marching orders to Canaan, the first promised land....

The SculPTor
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Cult of the Turkey Vultures Empty Re: Cult of the Turkey Vultures

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:04 am

Ahh, this is really interesting. I haven't been able to find anything good on the CTV yet...but i think he's basically describing the function of the Persian magi in the grand scheme of the system

The ancient Magi (the Persian priest caste) had influence in creating the religions of both the east and the west. The apocalyptic Abrahamic religions (through Zoroastrianism) and all the eastern religions that spawned from Hinduism (Buddhism). There was a time when ancient Persia and India had the same religion...so you can almost consider the magi as the Brahman class of their society.

The Magi also depose of their death by letting vultures and other wild animals eat their corpses. A culture were you can see a continuation of this ancient meme, is in certain parts of Buddhist Tibet. It is called a "sky burial"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

I was reading about those sky burials- some pretty graphic images here: Tibetan Funerals and Death [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Tibetans apparently have their own Book of the Dead called the "The Bardo Thodol".

And speaking of the Book of the Dead, seems the Egyptians were fond of the vulture as well...lol. It played a prominent role in the burials there too. Nekhbet was a Vulture-goddess, and Nephthys, Osoris`s sister is depicted as having a body of human and a head of a vulture. Vultures were actually revered and considered reincarnated gods.
    [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 am

from The Tibetan Book of the Dead

“Choose your continent for rebirth....Using your clairvoyance, enter a womb in a place where Buddhism has spread. Caution is required, for even if you are reborn magically in a heap of dung, you would get the notion that impure mass smelled delicious and you would be reborn in it by the force of your attraction. Therefor you should not adhere to whatever appearance occurs, and you must discount any signs that trigger attachment or aversion. Then choose a good womb...as the child of a holy man, an adept, or of a clan with impeccable Buddhist lineage.”

lol!

for a Kealey-esque interpretation of the vulture sky burial...is it possible that the way the vultures pick apart a corpse is symbolic of the gathering of the DNA from the deceased?

I heard Kealey mention that the Valkyrie functioned in the same way...to gather DNA from fallen soldiers to recreate them at a later time.

here's a valkyrie from the movie Max Payne ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

even the normal mythological valkries are often associated with winged imagery

is there a connection between vultures and valkyries? bird like creatures hovering over and gathering (flesh/soul/DNA) from the dead?

is this what Kealey means when he talks about "birdman"?
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:38 am

There is no doubt that Valkyrie and Vulture mean the same thing.
    " Waelceasig (or waelcyries) in the Old Saxon language used widely at least until the 11th century, literally translates to "corpse-eaters".

The Parsi, or Iranian Zoroastrians revered vultures as natures "reincarnators". Perhaps, they were the original DNA collectors!

There is also some mention in the funerary rights of the Tibetan monks that the vultures "bless" the deceased with each peck.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:00 am

intrepidpixie wrote:There is no doubt that Valkyrie and Vulture mean the same thing.
    " Waelceasig (or waelcyries) in the Old Saxon language used widely at least until the 11th century, literally translates to "corpse-eaters".

lol oh man, that's right on the button!
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 pm

This explains why the Egyptians wore a vulture and a snake on their heads. I wonder if DNA has something to do with not wanting to return to the center of earth or "hell" Instead being carried to heaven by the birds?
    warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 pm

For more reference on the eagle/phoenix with the snake in it's beak, look at the Mexican flag, also you'll find it in Fredrick Niezchte "Thus Spake Zarathustra"... hold on I'm looking for it... In the prologue it states"

"For 10 yrs thou has climbed hither unto my cave: thou wouldst have wearied of thy light and of the journey had it not been for me, my eagle, and my serpent"... and

"I make for my goal, I follow my coarse; over the loitering and tardy will I leap. Thus let my on-going be their down going! This had Zarathustra said to his heart when the sun stood at noon-tide. Then he looked inquiringly aloft- for he heard above him the sharp call of a bird. And behold! An eagle swept through the air in wide circles, and on it hung a serpent, not like a prey, but like a friend, for it kept itself coiled around the eagle's neck"

Now, oddly in the Mexican flag (correct me if I am wrong here) I think the snake is in the eagles mouth is it not? But in this book, the snake is the eagle's friend....

Does anyone know the significance of the eagle/Phoenix and the serpent together? What does this symbolize?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 am

Warren, the serpent and the bird are symbolic animals of dualistic opposites

the bird is associated with solar/muscular power (think of the ancient winged sun disk motif)

the serpent is representative of lunar/feminine power...the moon's cyclic phasing is considered to be symbolic of a serpent shedding its skin. the lunar feminine also represents the material (earthly); and maternal (mother earth or nature)

anyway, as you can see, birds vs serpents is a play on the battle of the sexes

so whenever you see a bird or an eagle eating a serpent, it represents masculine domination over the feminine
    ...or in another sense, the conquering of nature

Phoenix778m asked:
    "I wonder if DNA has something to do with not wanting to return to the center of earth or "hell" Instead being carried to heaven by the birds?"

the conscious diversion of DNA from it's earthly rising place is also symbolic of conquering the earth/nature...for it no longer naturally flows, it is controlled

Nietzsche's "Thus Spake Zarathustra"...characterized the ancient figure Zoroaster as a herald of a new age and new type of humanity

in that book was also where Nietzsche laid out his thoughts and ideas of the coming "ubermensch" (the overman or superman)...the next stage in human evolution, which would eventually replace "the last man"

so the passage in the book that has Zoroaster in the cave with the serpent and bird as friends...could possibly represent a harmonious union of the sexes in the coming age of humanity. i.e. the androgynous agenda

Last edited by Preston on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 am

The only reference I could find of the amalgamation of the serpent/phoenix/vulture is from Egyptian antiquities. Egyptologists contend that it symbolizes the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt. Supposedly, Upper Egypt was dominated by the Serpent Cult, and Lower Egypt by the Vulture Cult, where they were often portrayed with "vulture caps" on. ( see below)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The images speak for themselves, but I think there is something more to it, as Preston alludes to.... farao
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 am

Correction: Lower Egypt venerated the Cobra ( SeT) while Upper Egypt the vulture...(Horus and Nekhbet)
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 am

intrepidpixie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The images speak for themselves, but I think there is something more to it, as Preston alludes to.... farao

lol...speaking of which

The character Ra in the movie Stargate is like an androgynous Tutumkamun

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:42 am

Akhenaten must have been the inspiration for the Ra character with his generous birthing hips and all....

Interesting to note: Horapolla, the "supposed author on hieroglyphics and the last of the leaders of the ancient Egyptian priesthood" , said that the vulture represented the word "mother" because their were no male vultures and that the word for mother and vulture shared the same phonetics and consonants.

No male vultures in ancient Egypt?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 pm

intrepidpixie wrote:
    Interesting to note: Horapolla, the "supposed author on hieroglyphics and the last of the leaders of the ancient Egyptian priesthood" , said that the vulture represented the word "mother" because their were no male vultures and that the word for mother and vulture shared the same phonetics and consonants.

No male vultures in ancient Egypt?

hmmmm...this probably goes back to the foundational beliefs of which the concept of the valkyrie layed upon

a feminine bird like species, concerned with picking apart the dead (DNA gathering) and procreation (genetic engineering)

Hieroglyphics of Horapollo: Book I: XI. WHAT THEY IMPLY BY DEPICTING A VULTURE.

To denote a mother, or vision, or boundary, or foreknowledge, or a year, or heaven, or one that is compassionate, or Athena [Neith], or Hera [Saté], or two drachmas, they delineate it a mother, because in this race of creatures there is no male. Gignuntur autem hunc in modum. Cum amore concipiendi vultur exarserit, vulvam ad Boream aperiens, ab eo velut comprimitur per dies quinque, during which time she partakes neither of food nor drink, being intent upon procreation. There are also other kinds of birds which conceive by the wind, but their eggs are of use only for food, and not for procreation; but the eggs of the vultures that are impregnated by the wind possess a vital principle.

The vulture is used also as a symbol of vision, because it sees more keenly than all other creatures; and by looking towards the west when the sun is in the east, and towards the east when the god is in the west, it procures its necessary food from afar. And it signifies a boundary [landmark?] because, when a battle is to be fought, it points out the spot on which it will take place, by betaking itself thither seven days beforehand:—and foreknowledge, both from the circumstance last mentioned, and because it (the vulture) looks towards that army which is about to have the greater number killed, and be defeated, reckoning on its food from their slain: and on this account the ancient kings were accustomed to send forth observers to ascertain towards which part of the battle the vultures were looking, to be thereby apprized which army was to be overcome.

And it symbolizes a year, because the 365 days of the year, in which the annual period is completed, are exactly apportioned by the habits of this creature; for it remains pregnant 120 days, and during an equal number it brings up its young, and during the remaining 120 it gives its attention to itself, neither conceiving nor bringing up its young, but preparing itself for another conception; 1 and the remaining five days of the year, as I have said before, it devotes to another impregnation by the wind.

It symbolises also a compassionate person, which appears to some to be the furthest from its nature, inasmuch as it is a creature that preys upon all things; but they were induced to use it as a symbol for this, because in the 120 days, during which it brings up its offspring, it flies to no great distance, but is solely engaged about its young and their sustenance; and if during this period it should be without food to give its young, it opens its own thigh, and suffers its offspring to partake of the blood, that they may not perish from want of nourishment:

—and Athena [Neith], and Hera [Saté], because among the Egyptians Athena [ Neith] is regarded as presiding over the upper hemisphere, and Hera [Saté] over the lower; whence also they think it absurd to designate the heaven in the masculine, τὸν οὑρανὸν, but represent it in the feminine, τὴν οὑρανὸν, inasmuch as the generation of the sun and moon and the rest of the stars, is perfected in it, which is the peculiar property of a female.

And the race of vultures, as I said before, is a race of females alone, and on this account the Egyptians over any female hieroglyph place the vulture as a mark of royalty [maternity?]. And hence, not to prolong my discourse by mentioning each individually, when the Egyptians would designate any goddess who is a mother, they delineate a vulture, for it is the mother of a female progeny.

And they denote by it (οὑρανίαν)heaven, (for it does not suit them to say τὸν οὑρανὸν, as I said before,) because its generation is from thence [by the wind]:—and two drachmas, because among the Egyptians the unit [of money] is the two drachmas, 1 and the unit is the origin of every number, therefore when they would denote two drachmas, they with good reason depict a vulture, inasmuch as like unity it seems to be mother and generation.
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:29 am

That`s a great find Preston! Gives insight into why the ancients had a reverence for the bird. They were/are HERMAPHRODITES. More references to their hermaphroditic nature:

General Attributes of the Vulture

The vulture follows armies to feed on corpses; it can predict the number that will die in battle. It flies slowly but very high, and can sense corpses across the seas and in high mountains, and can smell carrion three days journey away. When a corpse is found, the vulture first eats the eyes, then pulls the brain out through the eye holes. The females conceive without mating with males. Vultures live one hundred years.

Allegory/Moral

Those who say that Christ's birth to a virgin is impossible are to look to the example of the vulture, which gives birth without mating.

Sources (chronological order)

Pliny the Elder [1st century CE] (Natural History, Book 10, 7): The strongest kind of vulture is the black one. No one has ever seen a vulture's nest, leading some people to say that vultures nest on the far side of the world, but this is not true: vultures build their nests on very high crags. Three days before they lay their eggs they fly to a place where they will find corpses.

Isidore of Seville [7th century CE] (Etymologies, Book 12, 7:12): The vulture (vultur) has its name from its slow flight (volutas), which is a result of its large body.The females do not engage in sex, but conceive without intercourse. Vultures live nearly a century. They sense corpses at great distances, even across the seas; by flying high they see corpses hidden in mountains.

They are the only bird to utilize tools, as well.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:39 am

intrepidpixie wrote:That`s a great find Preston! Gives insight into why the ancients had a reverence for the bird. They were/are HERMAPHRODITES.

know what i've been thinking Pixie. i've been having trouble digesting the whole androgynous origins of the human species bit that kealey talks about. life forms in human evolution were split into two sexes loooonnnggg before the emergence of mammals. so how were humans once androgynous? it doesn't make that much biological sense.

but kealey says he got this story from the code...and he says that the code is what the elites are writing.

now, if the elites are the vulture cult, is it possible that this vulture cult is making up their own history? i mean, if they revere the ancient understanding of a hermaphroditic bird so much, than is it possible that they're just projecting this hermaphroditic reverence onto the origins of the human species?
    warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Preston wrote:
    intrepidpixie wrote:That`s a great find Preston! Gives insight into why the ancients had a reverence for the bird. They were/are HERMAPHRODITES.

. life forms in human evolution were split into two sexes loooonnnggg before the emergence of mammals. so how were humans once androgynous? it doesn't make that much biological sense.

I tend to disagree here. Who or what would have seperated everything into 2 seperate genders? it would have to be something with some sort of intelligence, eh? Maybe trogs.... But at this point, I can't even say with 100 % pure confidence it were trogs. I know SOMETHING engineered us.

Actually, a good book to read through for understanding how they seperated all life, read Noah's Ark (in the bible), they explain how they took 2 of every animal that lived back then, one male, and one female... It's allegorical I think to an extent, I'm not sure if they really flooded the world or not.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm

warrenBbull wrote:I tend to disagree here. Who or what would have seperated everything into 2 seperate genders? it would have to be something with some sort of intelligence, eh? Maybe trogs.... But at this point, I can't even say with 100 % pure confidence it were trogs. I know SOMETHING engineered us.

Actually, a good book to read through for understanding how they seperated all life, read Noah's Ark (in the bible), they explain how they took 2 of every animal that lived back then, one male, and one female... It's allegorical I think to an extent, I'm not sure if they really flooded the world or not.

i'm just speaking as to what i know from normal biology. that sexual differentiation occurred at the bacterial stage of evolution. and i never heard kealey say that the neanderthals created 2 sexes of all the animals on the planet. i've only heard him say they did that to humans...but i did hear him say that noah's ark was a genetic laboratory. so if you think of it as all of earth's animals on the ark/lab, then there could be something to it. so perhaps more questioning towards kealey is needed
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:32 am

An article by Tia-Lynn Ashman, a plant evolutionary ecologist entitled: Two from One- Evolution Of Genders From Hermaphroditic Ancestors Mapped Out, may shed some light on this hermaphrodite quandry. It would be interesting to know whether dinosaurs were hermaphrodties. Remember the scene in Jurassic Park where the guy made some reference to them being an all female population? This doesn`t however address why current day mammals have sex differentiation ( with the exception of the hermaphrodite beluga whale that was found in the St. Lawrence Estuary, with two testicles, and two separate ovaries.) Mitochondrial Eve does give some credibility to what Kealey is saying, but unless all mammals were genetically engineered as well....his theory doesn`t make sense to me either...

In regards to the ancient priesthoods reverence for the vulture, I found this:
    14,000 years ago, the pole star was Vega ( constellation Lyra) otherwise knows as Vultar Cadens, or "falling Vulture"!

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am

On a side note, there is a rather plausible theory as to why the dinosaurs really died out. Some paleontologists believe that as the climate became warmer, the population of dinosaurs became increasingly male. This theory makes more sense to me than the asteroid theory. Why would an asteroid have only caused the demise of large reptiles? It is well known that some pseudohermaphroditic amphibians actually change sex based on climate. Puts a new perspective on "global warming"...lol
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Phoenix778m Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

That is interesting theory about the dinos, Intrepidpixie.

The perception of "If they are writing the history then is it a false history?" I think that Alan Watt probably takes this stand in the end. Alan has stated many times that "If you write the beginning of the story then in a sense you can write the ending also." After researching some of the science in mainstream theory it seems to me that we are left with 2 conclusions. A. Science is being formed to emerge at a later date to fit the hermaphroditic agenda so that it seems rational. (For example. 12,000 development of white skin)B. It is a more correct theory of the origins of modern man. The way I see it both theories overlap at some point. Man most assuredly has been genetically engineered, whether in a test tube or selectively bred, it is important that those that can comprehend what it means get to hear it. Time will eventual reveal the truth.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:08 am

intrepidpixie wrote:In regards to the ancient priesthoods reverence for the vulture, I found this:
    14,000 years ago, the pole star was Vega ( constellation Lyra) otherwise knows as Vultar Cadens, or "falling Vulture"!

Wow! that's a slam dunk in my book. IMO, the pole star is central to occult stellar cosmology.

I theorize it is the basis of the garden of eden story, but mapped out in analogy

so this would make sense to me, as being focal point in the ideology of TPTB

here's a continuation of that page you linked Pixie. that's from the book "Ancient Egypt The Light of the World Vol 2 by Gerald Massey"

Code:
    Fourteen thousand years ago Polaris was the star Vega in the constellation now
    known as Lyra. Vega or Wega=Waki denotes the falling one. As vultur cadens it was the
    falling vulture. The Arabic name signifies the falling eagle, An-nasz-al-waki. Now, the
    vulture as Egyptian can be identified with the pole and possibly as a pole-star. The leg
    constellation was a figure of the pole. It is mentioned in the Ritual (ch. 149, 11th Aat, line
    8) as the leg of the lake, and a co-type with the tree of the lake on which the glorified
    spirits alighted in the form of birds, and there is a chapter in the Ritual for assuming the
    form of a vulture and perching on the leg, a landing-place equivalent to the pole. “I am
    the divine vulture,” says the speaker, “who is on the leg” or the pole. And a star known as
    the vulture stationed on the leg of the pole must be Polaris. We see that some fourteen
    thousand years ago the pole was in the constellation Lyra, and the pole-star was the
    “falling vulture” Vega. This may have a bearing on the legend of the vulture in the
    Mexican tradition of the deluge. It is related of the American Noah, named Coxcox or
    Tezpi, that he made a bark or, still more primitively, a raft, with which he saved himself,
    his wife, and children from the overwhelming waters of the deluge. When the god
    Tezcatlipoca decreed that the waters should retire, Tezpi sent forth a vulture from the
    bark. The bird did not return, but stayed to feed upon the bodies of the drowned. He sent
    out the hummingbird, which came back with a leafy branch in its beak. Then Tezpi,
    seeing that land was visible and growing verdant, left his ark upon the Mount of
    Culhuacan. This was the mountain of the seven caves in which the seven giants or great
    spirits dwelt. The name denotes the mountain that leans over at the summit, as it is
    depicted in the Aztec documents, a picture of the pivot toppling over with the change of
    pole-star. If we suppose the change to have been made and the deluge to have occurred
    when the
    pole-star was shifted from a Cygnus to the constellation Lyra the next pole-star would be
    the vulture, which afterwards became the falling one. Thus the vulture indicated the new
    land that was growing green across the water of the deluge, the mount on which another
    landing-place was found; another altar was erected, and the sacrifice was offered up upon
    the summit of the mount by those who had escaped the great calamity, as it was
    mythically represented, whether the mount might be Culhuacan, Tulan, Annu, Ararat,
    Nizir, or Meru. And a pole-star known as the vulture would in the course of precession
    become the “vulture falling” whose “fall” is chronicled in the name of vulture cadens. If
    those who followed in the wake of the Egyptians, like the Euphrateans, Greeks, and
    Arabs, were not always masters of the gnosis, they could at least transliterate the ancient
    names and thus bring on part of the meaning. The Arabic name for the “falling vulture”
    was also the “falling eagle.” And in some of the legends it is the eagle that foretells the
    coming deluge. A myth of the Pima Indians relates that a prophet was warned by the
    eagle of a vast cataclysm or deluge then at hand; but the prophet took no heed, and the
    waters came that overwhelmed the world. This also we might call the deluge that
    occurred when the pole passed from its station in Cygnus into that of the eagle or vulture.
    The legend of the eagle is also extant amongst the Kamilaroi of Australia, who tell of a
    deluge from which two human beings only made their escape by climbing up a tree. And
    here the deluge is attributed to Pundjel, the eagle-hawk. The tree we understand to be a
    figure of the pole. Williams tells us that “the highest point of Koro Island has a name
    connected with the idea of a bird sitting there and lamenting over the submerged island.”
    It is said in a chant, “the quiqui laments over Koro because it is lost” (Nat. Gen., vol. II,
    p. 241). Thus the eagle is one of the seven constellations of the pole-stars, and in the
    ancient British mythology the eagle is one of the seven Welsh old ones of the world,
    called the eagle of Gwernabwy, who perched upon the rock he found there, pecking every
    evening at the stars. There he is said to have remained until the rock was worn down to
    the height of a man’s palm. Such legends we suggest originated when the rock of the pole
    was in the constellation of the Eagle, which represented one of the old ones of the seven
    pole-stars or rulers of the pole. The earth is sometimes described as having been created
    on the back of a tortoise, and when the tortoise sank in the water there was an
    overwhelming deluge. A Mandan medicine-man told Catlin that the earth was a tortoise
    carrying dirt upon its back (Nat. Gen., vol. II, p. 195). The mother of beginnings is
    portrayed in a legend of the Tuscarora Indians as an enceinte female in labour=Apt the
    pregnant hippopotamus goddess, who sank from an upper region and was received on the
    back of a tortoise which had a little earth upon its back, and this became an island upon
    which she bore twin sons, who correspond to the Egyptian Sut and Horus, and then
    passed away. The tortoise was a zootype of the earth itself amidst the waters of space,
    which was repeated as a figure of land or the landing-place in the heavens at the pole. It
    was once an Egyptian sign of the balance or
    scales in the zodiac at the point of equipoise where the land emerged from the deluge of
    the Nile. The tortoise was likewise a type of the constellation Lyra, in which the star
    Vega was the Stella Polaris fourteen thousand years ago (W. H. Higgins, Stars and
    Constellations, pp. 22, 23). In the signs of the North American Indians a landing after a
    voyage is typified by a tortoise. Those who found safety from the deluge on the turtle’s
    back or on the tortoise would reckon their descent from the mountain of the pole when it
    was stationed in the constellation of the Tortoise or Lyra. Thus the Delaware Indians
    gave precedence to their turtle clan because it descended from the great original tortoise,
    not from any common turtle. The Iroquois turtle clan are likewise descended from a great
    fat turtle which threw off its shell and gradually developed into a man. This is exactly
    what did occur when the tortoise Lyra sank in the waters or the turtles were drowned, and
    the typical man was created at the next station of the pole. If we suppose the end of the
    period to have come for the pole to move out of Cygnus into the constellation Lyra or the
    Tortoise, the next landing-stage in the course of precession, the end was with the
    submergence of the pole-star or a deluge; and those who escaped from drowning when
    this station of the pole in Cygnus went under naturally sought a place of safety on the
    back of the tortoise or its co-type the turtle. Evidently this was what did occur when the
    deluge took place in the myth of Manabozho. The deluge was let in by the “black serpent
    monster,” the representative of evil in physical phenomena. “At the island of the turtle or
    tortoise was Manabozho, the grandfather of men and beings.” As he was born creeping,
    he is “ready to move and dwell in turtle land.” Then “the men and beings” all go forth
    together “on the flood of waters, moving afloat everywhere seeking the back of the
    turtle.” “All together on the back of the turtle then, the men were altogether. Much
    frightened, Manabozho prayed to the turtle that he would make all well again. Then the
    waters ran off: it was dry on mount and plain, and the great evil went elsewhere by the
    path of the cave.” (Nat. Gen., vol. II, pp. 180, 181.) According to the Mexican version,
    there were seven caves in the celestial mount, which answer to the seven stations of the
    pole. One of these was the cave of the turtle. In another account that was preserved in
    pictographs it is the turtles that declare war on Manabozho and produce the deluge.
    Manabozho first carried his grandmother to the summit of a lofty mountain. He himself
    climbed to the top of the tallest pine tree and waited until the waters had subsided. Then
    he created an island which supported him and became a new world. This was the new
    station of the pole, and the tallest pine was the tree of the pole that was planted or reerected
    in heaven when the flood was over. One of the most striking survivals is that of
    the tortoise and its legend connected with the deluge in the religious ceremonies of the
    Indians. They say, “The world was once a great tortoise, borne on the waters and covered
    with earth. One day a tribe of white men had made holes in the earth to a great depth
    whilst digging for badgers; at length they pierced the shell of the tortoise, and it sank.”
    The deluge followed, and drowned all the men but one, who saved himself
    in a boat, and when the earth re-emerged, he sent out a dove which returned to him with a
    branch of willow in its beak. The tortoise was a Mandan image of the ark in which people
    were preserved from the waters at the time of the deluge. That is, according to the ancient
    wisdom, when the pole was resting in the constellation of the Tortoise, after the deluge
    that drowned the land and submerged the mount in Cygnus or the Swan. There is no hint
    of the turtle in the planisphere, but the turtle and tortoise are equivalent and
    interchangeable types, and there is a tortoise in the heavens. The Arabic name of the
    constellation Lyra is the Tortoise, and but for the shell of the tortoise there would have
    been no Lyre. Some sixteen or seventeen thousand years ago the celestial pole passed out
    of the constellation Cygnus or bird, and a new guide-star was established as Vega in
    Lyra. In other words, when Cygnus sank the tortoise or the turtle offered its broad back
    for a landing place amid the waters of the deluge. Other of the American Indian tribes
    claim that their primeval home was in the old turtle land=the island of the tortoise. The
    Lenni-Lenape or Delaware Indians sing the song of the flood. In this it is related that the
    Being born creeping and the men all went forth from the deluge swimming afloat in the
    deep or crawling in the shallow water. Taking refuge on the back of the turtle or tortoise,
    when read astronomically according to the movement in precession, agrees with the
    passage of the pole out of Cygnus into the constellation of the Tortoise.

i posted it in code tags to save room, just copy and paste to a note pad if you really want to read all of it
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 am

Hey thanks for that Preston. I quickly captured the image of that page but couldn`t find my way back to it to source it...

I`m still puzzled as to why the pole star, whichever one it may be at the time has such significance to the occultists.

"Astrological beacons and measurers that were used to forecast the universe and fate"- How so?

Wikipedia says of Vega: Vega has been extensively studied by astronomers, leading it to be termed, "arguably the next most important star in the sky after the Sun". Hmm that`s interesting. Another search at the NASA website brought up this: Potential for Earth Twin " Vega's planetary system may be much more akin to our solar system than previously thought. One of the closest and brightest stars in the sky appears to harbor a very familiar looking solar system, an early version of ours, a young echo of our own complete with similar planets and an outer belt of colliding comets. Earth-like planet might exist there."

We know they are searching for another place to colonize when our fiery ball burns out. Perhaps it`s in Vultur cadens...lol
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 am

intrepidpixie wrote:I`m still puzzled as to why the pole star, whichever one it may be at the time has such significance to the occultists.

"Astrological beacons and measurers that were used to forecast the universe and fate"- How so?

ancient astronomers always noticed that the stars and constellations were always moving throughout the year. this is because of the earth's revolution around the sun.

but as the star patterns and constellations change through out the year, the pole star does not. it appears to be perfectly fixed in the night's sky.

here's a time lapse image of Polaris [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so consider you're on a ship, floating through the ocean, looking for land. the ocean is in a constant state of motion (like the stars) and the land on the horizon stays fixed as a stationary point (the pole star) among the waves. the land (pole star) is the place you need to go in order to assure your future survival. so yes, it serves as a "star gate" or "way out to safety"

...so IMO, that piece you wrote about Vega seems to be more of an occult NASA ritual, paying homage to the esoteric belief associated with the pole star. sorta like how they do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyway, back to the pattern. ancient shamans and priesthoods used to try to astral project (which is probably more like a lucid dream) to the star gate. also, i'm trying to find my notes, but i'm pretty sure the pyramids at giza were a aligned to their polestar at the time, with the intent of projecting pharaoh's soul to it

this documentary i uploaded on my youtube channel, talks about the science behind this "Ancient Astronauts" (and no, its not about aliens! alien)
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am

Ancient astronauts- very interesting video!
    That photo is trippy. It reminds me of Van Goghs` Starry Night ...lol. It seems that Polaris starts on it`s descension in the year 2012. I wonder what significance this has to the occultists?

"Men hide, the gods fly away." -King Unas (Utt.302 - antechamber, North Wall)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 am