The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

4 posters

The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings"

Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings" Empty The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings"

Post by Phoenix778m Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Jeez where to start.....

A year ago I had the pleasure of working for a evil corporation who's business ethics were that of a Gulper Eel that lures it's prey to the light of it's tail before devouring it. They minted coins for Military, Corporations and Private sectors. I had the job of running the coin presses and so I saw many mundane and also amazing pieces journey through my press. I had signed a confidentiality agreement like most big business, so it wasn't until I got fired that I could show you this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Immediately the symbolism on this coin jumped out at me. I didn't understand all of it completely at the time but I knew it was something.
    A few months later I was listening to a lecture on ancient Mesopotamian art and symbolism and then the puzzle was complete.
    Sadly,I do not know what company this piece was for, in fact we didn't even run this coin because the press wasn't able to handle the depth of the image in copper, let alone tantalum. This was the only coin pressed and can not be seen anywhere else.

Tantalum according to wiki is:
    "a chemical element with the symbol Ta and atomic number 73. A rare, hard, blue-gray, lustrous transition metal, tantalum is highly corrosion resistant and occurs naturally in the mineral tantalite, always together with the chemically similar niobium. It is part of the refractory metals group, which are widely used as minor component in alloys. The chemical inertness of tantalum makes it a valuable substance for laboratory equipment and a substitute for platinum, but its main use today is in tantalum electrolytic capacitors."
    also
    "Its name is derived from the character Tantalus, father of Niobe in Greek mythology, who was punished after death by being condemned to stand knee-deep in water with perfect fruit growing above his head, both of which eternally tantalized him - if he bent to drink the water, it drained below the level he could reach, and if he reached for the fruit, the branches moved out of his grasp. Ekeberg(Discovered Tantalum) wrote "This metal I call tantalum … partly in allusion to its incapacity, when immersed in acid, to absorb any and be saturated."

Why was Tantalus punished after death? WIKI
    "Tantalus is known for having been welcomed to Zeus' table in Olympus, like Ixion. There he too misbehaved, stole ambrosia and nectar, brought it back to his people, and revealed the secrets of the gods."

He stole the secrets of the gods and gave them to the people. for this he was forever tantalized in a hell.

On the front of the coin a women is figured. She has energy shooting out of her hands with strait(right hand) and wavy lines(left hand). She is floating above a tessellated floor and surrounded in a halo and between two pillars featuring the atomic sign and number of tantalum. The strait and wavy lines represent both masculine and feminine energies in ancient times. I believe this to be a representation of the Masonic religions perfected being. The number 10 is figured prominently in this coin. 7+3=10 and in the figures right hand is a ouroboros with the letters DC. The pillars themselves represent the Jackin(1) and Boaz(0) of freemasonry. DC or DeCa/Deka is Greek for numerical increments of 10. Granted the DC on the coin represents the words Dielectric Capacitors. A capacitor is used to change AC to DC.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    It is no secret to those that understand that science is being used to perfect nature and all that is contained in it, including man. In the ancient Greek Cults of Cybele it was customary for a man worshiping the Great Mother Goddess to castrate himself. This was in the initiates mind to cast the sinful focus on earthly pleasures and venerate his god entirely. This takes on a different meaning when we look at the Greek word Eunuch itself.

"1387, from Gk. eunoukhos "castrated man," originally "guard of the bedchamber or harem," from euno-, comb. form of eune "bed" + -okhos, from stem of ekhein "to have, hold." The Gk. and L. forms of the word were used to transl. Heb. saris, which sometimes meant merely "palace official," in Septuagint and Vulgate, probably without an intended comment on the qualities of bureaucrats."

It is known that a man or women who longs to make a life of their own can't fully venerate the Elite they work for. So most slaves were required to be castrated so that they may serve completely the Elite family that owned them. Remembering that when AC current is converted to DC there is a loss of power.

The back of the coin depicts the eleventh(Two Pillars) labor of Hercules. The tree represents the tree of knowledge or life like in the story of Eden. The sword has the same DC intertwined on the hilt of the sword and this sword is still sheathed representing Temperance of the material pleasures. A sheathed sword can also represent peace.(The Elite will have peace in their utopia)

The main reason I decided to pull this coin "out of the closet" Smile is personally I am done with Kealey.Sad There is nothing Kealey states that can't be found in other sources. He has taken this Desdemona code (if it can be called that)and fashioned it to fit a sci-fi view of history that falls right into this idea of a hermaphroditic superman, which in reality is a slave. Just because something is logical doesn't make it true. I am making a prediction that you will see in the next 100 years science and the new age move closer and closer together until it revives this old worship of a hermaphroditic god. I believe that Alan Watt isn't a saint (Why did he move to Canada? Does he really believe Kealey?) but he has cut ties with Kealey's absurdity and stuck to what he can prove. Which is all planned societies work on a system of money and priesthood/governments that control it. Everything in Alan and Kealeys work can be found in other works not attributed to either of them. I believe Kealey has swallowed the religion of the Elites that will guide the future. I only make these statements because in my research I saw the science of the Nazi party take shape in the entertainment books of the 1840's that paved the way for the emergence of the Nazi religion that ran Germany's ideology during the 1930's and 40's. I still believe our languages are encoded, but Kealey has started making the code fit his views. The view that man was created to be a slave is one of the oldest in history. It's no different than GOD/ET/Neanderthals created you so you must obey them. We weren't born into this world, we were born out of it. They hijack CREATION with planed societies. But they didn't create us. So I don't see why Kealey so willingly jumps on the band wagon of Evolutionary Science and Hermaphroditic origins of man. silent
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings" Empty Re: The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings"

Post by missingyoumadly Mon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Fascinating post, thank you for sharing your top-secret coin with us! Smile

Glad to hear the Kealey wagon is starting to lose momentum, especially among the people I declare are the most intelligent that I know (and when I say "I declare" of course, I mean "Ah do declayahhhhhh!!!!")
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings" Empty Re: The Return of the Hermaphroditic Slave or "Coin, Cohen, Kings"

Post by Extant Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Intriguing symbolism there Phoenix778m. If you don't mind can I take the images and use them elsewhere?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 am

Phoenix778m wrote:The main reason I decided to pull this coin "out of the closet" Smile is personally I am done with Kealey.Sad There is nothing Kealey states that can't be found in other sources. He has taken this Desdemona code (if it can be called that)and fashioned it to fit a sci-fi view of history that falls right into this idea of a hermaphroditic superman, which in reality is a slave. Just because something is logical doesn't make it true. I am making a prediction that you will see in the next 100 years science and the new age move closer and closer together until it revives this old worship of a hermaphroditic god. I believe that Alan Watt isn't a saint (Why did he move to Canada? Does he really believe Kealey?) but he has cut ties with Kealey's absurdity and stuck to what he can prove. Which is all planned societies work on a system of money and priesthood/governments that control it. Everything in Alan and Kealeys work can be found in other works not attributed to either of them. I believe Kealey has swallowed the religion of the Elites that will guide the future. I only make these statements because in my research I saw the science of the Nazi party take shape in the entertainment books of the 1840's that paved the way for the emergence of the Nazi religion that ran Germany's ideology during the 1930's and 40's. I still believe our languages are encoded, but Kealey has started making the code fit his views. The view that man was created to be a slave is one of the oldest in history. It's no different than GOD/ET/Neanderthals created you so you must obey them. We weren't born into this world, we were born out of it. They hijack CREATION with planed societies. But they didn't create us. So I don't see why Kealey so willingly jumps on the band wagon of Evolutionary Science and Hermaphroditic origins of man. silent

Yeah man. I haven't been able to prove ancient genetic engineering beyond the neolithic tradition of domestication of plants, animals, and human (i.e. eugenics).

But you know the maxim, "he who controls the past controls the future"

If genetic engineering was Utopian technology of the ancient world, then they'll just use the new age arm of the media to push fantasies into people's lives with talk of Atlantis and some type of galactic brotherhood waiting for our transhuman space travelers etc...Just look at the largest UFO cult on the planet, "The Raelians", and see the type of new age, genetic engineering and human cloning propaganda they're expounding.

And when I comes to Kealey, he says that genetic engineering has its benefits...lol he's gonna tell me there's an 80,000 year genetic engineering conspiracy against the human race, then tell me GE has good benefits!?

I have much more to say on this but will do so soon after I gather a few more details on the subjects I'm currently researching.
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Phoenix778m Tue May 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks for your comments and the pictures our yours to use as you wish.
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Phoenix778m Mon May 25, 2009 3:52 pm

This is something I sent to a friend after reading a post about the book of revelations. These are my thoughts.

The book of revelations detail the apocalypse. Apocalypse comes from the "goddess" Calypso(grk origins). Calypso means "Hidden" and Appo meaning "from" or "come out of" + Hiding. Apocalypse means to Uncover. Despite the fact of people interpreting the word revelations to mean "Uncover" as well. Re-veil-ations. It also has a duel meaning of Re meaning "to do over" or "go back to the original" veil "To Hide, Unseen" and Tion to "take actions". Re-Veil-Tions means "to hide again" They were in the Island of Patmos along time ago RE VEILING the mystery religions. The Apocolypse would be the
    "unveiling" of their "great work". The biggest cult in and around the Patmos area was the Cult of Cybele the "Mother Goddess". (Note: to be a perfected god you must be both genders) This cult would require it's members to castrate themselves so they could in "perfect" obedience solely venerate their great Hermaphroditic goddess even above their own desires to procreate. The Hermaphrodite was a perfected being in the Greek Mysteries Religions. The Greek God
    Hermaphroditus was born in Phrygia just a stones through away from Patmos. Hermes was a god of money,messengers,mercenary and any other trade that involved cunning and deceit. He was wise and synonymous with the god Mercury where we get the words Merchant and Merchandise because all these things had to do with trade on the Anatolian sea. (MERmaid?) So Hermaphroditus is named after "IT's" parents Hermes and Aphrodite. So Hermaphroditus was the perfect being it was cunning as well as beautiful. This made people seek this perfection. But it is a double edged sword. You see,
    someone who castrates themselves is called a Eunuch. Eunuch in
    the Greek means "bed hand" a SLAVE. So you think you are doing
    good by giving up your earthly carnal desires to serve this god Cybele. But who are you really serving? What was this plan that these followers re-veiled and wrote down hundreds of years ago? Was it to create a perfected slave?

It says in the Catholic Encyclopedia: about a man named Cerinthus:

"A Gnostic-Ebionite heretic, contemporary with St. John; against whose errors on the divinity of Christ the Apostle is said to have written the Fourth Gospel."

but it also says:

"We possess no information concerning this early sectary which
    reaches back to his own times."

So all we know about him is what was written by other authors. We also might assume that maybe some of his works might have been mistaken for St. Johns or vice-versa .

"A good summary is given by Theodoret ("Haer. Fab.", II, 3, written about 450). Cerinthus was an Egyptian, and if not by race a Jew, at least he was circumcised. The exact date of his birth and his death are unknown."

Maybe it was that he wasn't a Jew or circumcised at all. He might have also been castrated?

"Cerinthus believed in a happy millennium which would be realized here on earth previous to the resurrection and the spiritual kingdom of God in heaven."

It might be a happy millennium if everyone is a "perfected slave" a "Eunuch" with no desires of their own, working as one towards the apocalypse.

If you really want to understand this look at the story of Aphrodite and research Cronus/Saturn/El
    "she was born when Uranus was castrated by his son Cronus. Cronus threw his severed genitals into the sea, and from the aphros (sea foam) arose Aphrodite."

This story in all religions has always been the same Father, Mother, Son.
    SKY Father-god of laws and all knowing /PROBLEM
    EARTH Mother- god of peace, healing, life /REACTION
    SUN Son-constantly, changing, reincarnated /"SOL"ution

It's funny how simple it is when you understand it. Daddy punishes you and Mommy comforts you. You go were your parents lead you.
    The Priest write the laws
    The Nuns operate Hospitals and Charity
    We are their Children.
    TIME TO GROW UP!
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Phoenix778m wrote:This story in all religions has always been the same Father, Mother, Son.
    SKY Father-god of laws and all knowing /PROBLEM
    EARTH Mother- god of peace, healing, life /REACTION
    SUN Son-constantly, changing, reincarnated /"SOL"ution

It's funny how simple it is when you understand it. Daddy punishes you and Mommy comforts you. You go were your parents lead you.
    The Priest write the laws
    The Nuns operate Hospitals and Charity
    We are their Children.
    TIME TO GROW UP!

Laughing Funny, but true. "SOL"-ution? Nice pun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 am