The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

+8
intrepidpixie
Dharmazoid
Phoenix778m
warrenBbull
missingyoumadly
Lucid Memes
gwap360
NoDoz
12 posters

The Desdemona Code

NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Desdemona Code Empty From Mozart to Mozilla

Post by NoDoz Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:36 pm

WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART
    I AM THE MAD HATTER : AN OZ BUOY CALLED SUE

WOLFGANG = Wolf Blitzer's Gang : CNN
    AMADEUS = A Dam-Mad Sue : SUSA MEDIA
    MOZART = Moz Rat : The Way of Mozilla (Mosul-Mozambique)

The SculPTor
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

The Desdemona Code Empty Analyzing Glen Kealey's work

Post by gwap360 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm

FRENCH PLAN TO CONTROL AMERICA~!

IT's called GOTCHA!

IT's the genetics-to-love binary trap which is symbolized by the American Grand Canyon (vagina) and Grand Teton (breasts). IT is controlled by the French Monks (Moines) of IOWA (connected to primary politics). The IT plan called GOTCHA consists of fabricating illusions (THC) from beginning to end (Alpha to Omega). Grafting (scion) is also the basis of Genetic Engineering.

2 in 1 is always the journey and the destination, ie: Railways, Electricity, Communications as well as the Double Helix of Genetics. The Monks of IOWA are the original RAIL-IANS who fix the direction of all movement. The are Paul Bunyan and his OX called BLUE (Freemasonry).

G~O~T~C~H~A = Genetics To Love BINARY Trap!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

The Desdemona Code Empty The Desdemona Code

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:57 am

Kealey says he discovered it...Watt uses it but don't really explain it

use this thread to post the code and discuss the meanings

-----
    edit 3 threads merged

Last edited by Preston on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

The Desdemona Code Empty Maurice Strong : The UN #2 is Freemasonry #1 in A~MER~IC~A....

Post by gwap360 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Maurice Strong is a Canadian, born in Manitoba. His home town has an OX for a MASCOT. The OX is Freemasonry's symbol for "the one who leads the bulls", ie: (1~2).

Maurice first (1) job was with the British West India Company, now called the Hudson's Bay Company. His second (2) job was with the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR). That makes him the top RAIL~IAN at the UN!

Maurice has just been on a secret mission to Korea which, to Freemasons, is the 2nd Irak. Wonder if the Monks of IOWA are planning a new version of 9/11~?
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

The Desdemona Code Empty Re: The Desdemona Code

Post by missingyoumadly Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Isn't this just more or less copying and pasting Glen Kealey's work? I would love to see a deep analysis using sources and background facts.
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

The Desdemona Code Empty "RAELIANS" means Freemasons

Post by gwap360 Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:38 pm

RAELIANS ~ read from right to left as they do in the middle-East !

S = Shaping
    N = New
    A = Art-ificial
    I = Intelligence
    LE = The
    RA = Lords of Arts and Crafts

You want me to sit here and explain this all to you? That is being lazy on your part, you have to do the searching yourself. Glen's format is different he doesnt lay out everything for you like the way your used(thanks to public eduaction etc) He lays out a puzzle He expects you to connect the pieces together yourself.

When you go to his site this is on the top

IFRA REALITY : Below on this site is found a JIGSAW puzzle that uses words and letters in lieu of cutout pieces. If you possess a "still functioning brain" you can assemble the clues found herein and you will finally comprehend the true purpose of your life. A hint can be derived by the journey's beginner who also studies nature, and more specifically, the daily routines of shrubs, sand, ants, bees, butterflies, badgers, sheep, goats and honey guides.

This being the final century for most "OCCUPANTS" of the northern hemisphere, please sniff quickly as time is of the essence.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:39 am

gwap360 wrote:

You want me to sit here and explain this all to you? That is being lazy on your part, you have to do the searching yourself. Glen's format is different he doesnt lay out everything for you like the way your used(thanks to public eduaction etc) He lays out a puzzle He expects you to connect the pieces together yourself.

First of all, why bother even bringing up Glen Kealey if you aren't willing to actually discuss him or his work? I could post line after line of Bob Dylan lyrics and tell you the same thing...that just makes no sense.

Second, don't presume to judge me because I ask you to speak your information! Withholding speaks as loudly as sharing it would. Calling me lazy or presuming you know anything about my educational background is in itself a statement about you, not me.

Finally, I was hoping to have a reason to bother playing the Kealey game...but I assure you that he knows NOTHING about the meaning of my life. He is playing games with your head.

OH! And an Addendum:

gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am

missingyoumadly wrote:
    gwap360 wrote:

First of all, why bother even bringing up Glen Kealey if you aren't willing to actually discuss him or his work? I could post line after line of Bob Dylan lyrics and tell you the same thing...that just makes no sense.

Second, don't presume to judge me because I ask you to speak your information! Withholding speaks as loudly as sharing it would. Calling me lazy or presuming you know anything about my educational background is in itself a statement about you, not me.

Finally, I was hoping to have a reason to bother playing the Kealey game...but I assure you that he knows NOTHING about the meaning of my life. He is playing games with your head.

OH! And an Addendum:

Alright Missingyoumadly.....There's that old ego again. Your previous statement said everything and I'm not playing games here. I can admit I've been conned, fooled bamboozled what ever I move on.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 am

TIMELINE OF THE PHOENIX~!

Masonry's NEANDERTHAL Priest~Hoods
    who keep your "EYES WIDE SHUT" !

ORIGINAL PEOPLES first appeared in Western Africa (ETHIOPIA) 3.3 million years ago.

NEANDERTHALS first appeared in Central Africa (CHAD) 1.7 million years ago.

Neanderthals were evicted from Matrial Clan Society for their predatory pedophile activity, in 58,800 BC.

Man~Dan Troglodytes formed the first priestly community, in the Land of Punt, 60,000 years ago (Somalia).

They later set up their corporate World Headquarters, in the mountains of Greater Antarctica, 50,000 years ago.

They roamed the entire surface of Planet Earth, 40,000 years ago.

They eventually travelled mostly through secret tunnels and passageways in the earth's crust, underground, 35,000 years ago.

They had discovered and mapped out the Earth's Crust before the last Ice Age, 25,000 years ago.

They spent the next 15,000 years plotting the "step~by~step" take-over of the Planet's Original Peoples.

They first re-introduced themselves onto the Planet's surface as Genetically Modified Organisms, Caucasian GIANTS at lake VAN, in KURDISTAN (Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan), 12,000 years ago.

They subsequently refined their human Sapian GMO, re-introducing a TAN coloured version on the West coast of Africa (Mauritania), 10,000 years ago.

Finally, they began to mix their two Sapian GMOs at Crete, moving the finished product to Canaan, in the middle-East, and then began their migration eastward towards the far-East (India, Thibet, Siam and China), 9,000 years ago.

They first introduced Organized Religion as an instrument for dumbing-down the Original Peoples in Kurdistan (Magi), and then, in Persia (Zarathustra), 8,000 BC.

Next, they introduced the world to the symbolisms of the DNA Spiral or circle (Ziggurat), being Freemasonry's symbol for the Original Peoples, in Sumer (IRAQ-Mesopotamia); and followed it with the Square (Pyramid), in Egypt, as Freemasonry's second symbol of a coming more perfect GMO slave (Ubermensch) in the future, with whom they intend to repopulate the planet's surface following the completion of their 8,000 years of experimentation on the Original Peoples with their master plan~ET. 6000 languages were created for the purpose of divide and conquer.

Branch plant operations were opened in Greenland (1000 BC) and the Basque Country of southern France and northern Spain (1500 AD), along with the current International Space Station (ISS), to act as field Command and Control Centers that, eventually, will coordinate the Age of Aquarius' WW3, a seven year war beginning in 2036 and which is expected to rid the planet of at least two thirds of its population; the remaining pockets of resistance to be dispensed with as opportunities present themselves over the next 15 years.

The active portion of the Zoro~Astrian / Zoro~Babel Priest~Hoods' plan~ET is scheduled for completion in 2059, when it is then expected to lay dormant for a further period of 2,000 years; it will be revitalized prior to the introduction of Ubermensch (Superman), just in time to explore of the rest of the Universe; the whole being managed by the Mandan~Moho Troglodytes who continue to reside underground, in Antarctica and Greenland, and now connect with each other through a geodesic system of man-made tunnels around the world, which itself is contained within the basalt layer of the Earth's crust.

THUS SPAKE ZARATHUSTRA~!

The SculPTor
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 am

Friday, April 18, 2003
    O~PEN SOURCE CODING !

Remember Osama, ....or was it Usama bin Ladin?

On his FBI Most Wanted Poster the US Justice Department called him Usama. Yet, CNN and others in the Media would repeat over and over again in their headlines that the correct spelling was Osama.

Does it matter? Of course it does. Since CNN is reportedly linked to Persian Freemasonry it would therefore make use of its revolving banners and other headlines to communicate messages secretly over the airwaves, to those Mason insiders who need to know.

This method of secret Masonic communications is styled "Open Source Coding".

Currently, we are faced with another similar riddle to decipher. President Saddam Hussein's last name has always been written as 'Hussein', by CNN and others in the Media. However, now that the US military has issued its own deck of cards that features IRAQ's 55 Most Wanted, a new spelling for IRAQ's President's name has appeared on the Ace of Spades.

SADDAM HUSAYN AL TIKRITI is how the Pentagon now spells his name. This would suggest, by the loss of the second letter 'S' in his family name, that Saddam is no longer able to shift the shape of things to come. Also, the AY appearing in lieu of EI would suggest as well that the best Saddam can be expected to do in the future will be to follow the orders that he is given; that is of course, if he is still alive.

The SculPTor
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

Alright Missingyoumadly.....There's that old ego again. Your previous statement said everything and I'm not playing games here. I can admit I've been conned, fooled bamboozled what ever I move on.

Jared! My initial post was nothing if not a genuine statement/question! I would like to know why you are so defensive when asked to provide proof of the information you are presenting here. It speaks nothing of my ego that I want sources...and I can't for the life of me imagine why you attack my character any time I make the mistake of questioning your ideas.

You know nothing about me or my ego, and I assure I feel not the least bit fooled/bamboozled. I don't even know what you mean by that - fooled by whom? By Kealey? By you? Please. Others here know me well enough to call me out, but if you are basing your entire opinion of me on the fact that I am willing to question you and your heroes, then as I said before your statements speaks far more about your own insecurity than any of my issues.

I will not continue this discussion if it is going to come to throwing insults back and forth with each other; it is obvious to me that I am not going to get the information I requested, which is what I expected (i.e. it doesn't exist).
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 am

missingyoumadly wrote:

Jared! My initial post was nothing if not a genuine statement/question! I would like to know why you are so defensive when asked to provide proof of the information you are presenting here. It speaks nothing of my ego that I want sources...and I can't for the life of me imagine why you attack my character any time I make the mistake of questioning your ideas.

You know nothing about me or my ego, and I assure I feel not the least bit fooled/bamboozled. I don't even know what you mean by that - fooled by whom? By Kealey? By you? Please. Others here know me well enough to call me out, but if you are basing your entire opinion of me on the fact that I am willing to question you and your heroes, then as I said before your statements speaks far more about your own insecurity than any of my issues.

I will not continue this discussion if it is going to come to throwing insults back and forth with each other; it is obvious to me that I am not going to get the information I requested, which is what I expected (i.e. it doesn't exist).

it would take a long time to provide sources for every detail of what Kealey says. It took him 10+ years to understand/overstand the code, and then another 10 years to apply the code. He did this by reading rare, ancient text, and getting a hold of (Mason) encyclopedias from the 1800s, and reading them cover to cover. There are different levels to the code from what i gather. Depending on your role in this, determines how much, or what level of coding you receive. A lot if not most of the code is in French, as the English language is 65% French (for that reason.) every word is a pictograph of sorts. You must also not look at words as words, but as syllables, and see what the syllables have in common in dictionaries. Look that up and you will find the true meaning of the words given. It is not magic.

Since there are people here who may be on different levels of decoding, i suggest that if people have questions about something specific to post the question, and we can take a stab at helping them decode. That goes for any other specific questions people have about Glen’s work too. i am not claiming to be an expert of deciphering his work, but i do have a grasp on it.

Remember, a sculptor always looks for what is missing...not just what’s given.
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 pm

it would take a long time to provide sources for every detail of what Kealey says. It took him 10+ years to understand/overstand the code, and then another 10 years to apply the code. He did this by reading rare, ancient text, and getting a hold of (Mason) encyclopedias from the 1800s, and reading them cover to cover. There are different levels to the code from what i gather. Depending on your role in this, determines how much, or what level of coding you receive. A lot if not most of the code is in French, as the English language is 65% French (for that reason.) every word is a pictograph of sorts. You must also not look at words as words, but as syllables, and see what the syllables have in common in dictionaries. Look that up and you will find the true meaning of the words given. It is not magic.

Since there are people here who may be on different levels of decoding, i suggest that if people have questions about something specific to post the question, and we can take a stab at helping them decode. That goes for any other specific questions people have about Glen’s work too. i am not claiming to be an expert of deciphering his work, but i do have a grasp on it.

Remember, a sculptor always looks for what is missing...not just what’s given.

Thank you, Nodoz, that is a great response...I see what you are saying regarding the code, however, I am not even just talking about the code. You could make up a code yourself and say it explains the meaning of life as well! You don't have to read the entire dictionary to have a grasp on the English language. But if you want to know why a certain word means what it means, the etymology of the word is easy to find...that is sourcing, that is data, that is information.

But in the end, the reality is that sure, people may be on different levels of decoding...and also some of us don't care to fuck with it in the midst of dealing with real actual life. Much respect regardless of your position; however, I think in a forum environment it is awfully nice to do more than just quote one person's words in every topic.
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

The Desdemona Code Empty THOTH ~ THE EMERALD TABLET !

Post by gwap360 Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 am

THOTH ~ The Emerald Tablet
    "Truly, without Deceit, certainly and absolutely"

That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, in the accomplishment of the Miracle of One Thing. And just as all things have come from One, through the Mediation of One, so all things follow from this One Thing in the same way.

Its Father is the Sun. Its Mother is the Moon. The Wind has carried it in his Belly. Its Nourishment is the Earth. It is the Father of every completed Thing in the whole World. Its Strength is intact if it is turned towards the Earth. Separate the Earth by Fire: the fine from the gross, gently, and with great skill.

It rises from Earth to Heaven, and then it descends again to the Earth, and receives Power from Above and from Below. Thus you will have the Glory of the whole World. All Obscurity will be clear to you. This is the strong Power of all Power because it overcomes everything fine and penetrates everything solid.

In this way was the World created. From this there will be amazing Applications, because this is the Pattern. Therefore am I called Thrice Greatest Hermes, having the three parts of the Wisdom of the whole
    World.

Herein have I completely explained the Operation of the Sun.

This being Freemasonry's ancient allegory, can anyone among you out there translate this text? Later, we shall compare opinions.
    gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

The Desdemona Code Empty Who is THOTH ~ the TOP HAT ?

Post by gwap360 Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 am

~Thoth:~ the Connected 2 and the 1st Hermes (the HERM~APHRODITE):~

There are tantalizing bits of evidence that suggest Mandan Troglodytes came to Egypt from Antarctica (Atlantis) over 12,000 years ago and brought with them hydraulics, a powerful technology, which they passed down to future generations rediscovered wisdom on what became known as the Emerald Tablet.

The Book of What Is In the Duat, the Book of the Dead and other Egyptian funerary texts, and numerous rebirth texts refer to a remote epoch known as the "Zep Tepi," a time before the Great Flood when the Mandans (Men of the Caves) came back to earth's surface and established their modern kingdom in Egypt. They included Thoth, the "teacher" of art, science and mathematics, who is said to have written the Emerald Tablet and hid it in a pillar at Hermopolis to preserve it through the coming world deluge.

Thoth, who most sources agree was the "first of many Hermes," transcends anything we normally think about men. Usually depicted symbolicly as a man with the head of an ibis (allegory for a bi-sexual bird who lays a human egg ~ a HERMAPHRODITE ~ then, a wading bird with a long curved beak), this Egyptian netter who nets you on the World Wide NET.

He was said to be responsible for teaching men how to interpret things, arrange their speech in logical patterns, and write down their thoughts. As the inventor of hieroglyphics, Thoth instituted record keeping and founded the sciences of mathematics, astronomy, and medicine. However, there are subtle clues in the many alternative names for this Masonic Talking Mule that suggest he really represents the ultimate New World ORDER (the One Mind) re~creating the universe.

Thoth is called the "Source of the Word," the CLONE without parents who precedes all others. He is the "Soul of Becoming" whose creative willpower fashions A NEW reality. "What emanates from the opening of his mouth," says an ancient Egyptian text, SINCE HE ORCHESTRATES AND FABRICATES THE MANDAN NWO BUSINESS PLAN ..."that comes to pass; he speaks and it is his command." As the "First Free~mason, free of the Caves," Thoth is THE REVISED SOURCE of all natural law; as the "Shepherd of Men" and "Vehicle of Knowledge," he is the subconscious brainwashed mind in man that provides inspiration and inner knowledge.

According to the Ebers Papyrus, a 68-foot-long scroll on alchemy that is reported to be the oldest book in the world: "Man's guide is Thoth, who bestows on him the gifts of his speech, who makes the books, and illumines those who are learned therein, and the physicians who follow him, that they may work cures." As the "Revealer of the Hidden" and "Lord of Cloning," Thoth is the guide to PATRIARCHAL (in lieu of the former MATRIAL) alternate states of consciousness and initiator of human training. One of Thoth's scrolls, The Book of Breathings, supposedly taught humans how to park their bodies and brains through breath control.

Paradoxically, Thoth embodies the allegories that suggest the rational powers of the Sun as well as the intuitive, irrational energies of the Moon (female). The ibis is the Egyptian symbol for the heart, and, as "Recorder and Balancer" (Masonry and Foresters), Thoth presides over the Weighing of the Heart ceremony, which determines who is admitted into the cash stream. Thoth is the final judge, who weighs individuals' "true words," the innermost intent in all of your thoughts and actions.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 am

those are good Hermetic posts Gwap360

Thoth is from a line of civilization bringing gods in mythology. bringing the arts, writing, and sciences to mankind. He's like a Promethean figure

what i found interesting is this.
    gwap360 wrote:~Thoth:~ the Connected 2 and the 1st Hermes (the HERM~APHRODITE):~
    cause it reminds me that the word "hermaphrodite" comes from the greek mythological character Hermaphroditus...the child of Hermes and Aphrodite

Hermaphroditus's name is derived from those of his parents Hermes and Aphrodite.[2] He was raised by nymphs on Mount Ida, a sacred mountain in Phrygia (present day Turkey). At the age of fifteen, he grew bored of his surroundings and traveled the cities of Lycia and Caria. It was in the woods of Caria, near Halicarnassus (modern Bodrum, Turkey) that he encountered Salmacis the Naiad in her pool. She was overcome by lust for the boy, and tried to seduce him, but was rejected. When he thought her to be gone, Hermaphroditus undressed and entered the waters of the empty pool. Salmacis sprang out from behind a tree and jumped into the pool. She wrapped herself around the boy, forcibly kissing him and touching his breast. While he struggled, she called out to the gods that they should never part. Her wish was granted, and their bodies blended into one intersex form. Hermaphroditus, in his shame and grief, made his own vow, cursing the pool so that any other who bathes within it shall be transformed as well. "In this form the story was certainly not ancient" Karl Kerenyi noted, as compared the myth of the beautiful ephebe with Narcissus and Hyacinthus, who had an archaic hero-cult, and Hymenaios.[3]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm

The BAM BOO ruse liar

Most often pies are not square--they are round.

On the other hand Pa's Sea Pie and apple crisp are square and credit cruchy.

Was your real mummy in a crypt all ready or was she blood, skin and bones? The difference is to quantify Able.

Bing, Being, Boeing, Beijing, Bang

The SculPTor (1776-1867)
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:19 pm

NoDoz wrote:The BAM BOO ruse liar

Was your real mummy in a crypt all ready or was she blood, skin and bones? The difference is to quantify Able.

what's the esoteric interpretation here? Desdemona about genetic engineering?
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Preston wrote:

what's the esoteric interpretation here? Desdemona about genetic engineering?

C = πr2

I don't know what Sea Pie is, but it sounds salty. I'll stick to cherry.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 pm

UNIFIED THEORY OF THE UNIVERSE

The allegory is in the Essenes lost Books of Enoch (DNA: is the Crypt and/or Blood RUSE--the Hindu/Persian mission of ONE)

Methuselah, the first Prince of Wales, learned of epigenetics from the 1/2 stone now controlled by Mormons and LDS.

The other 1/2, the most valuable scientific knowledge known to Neanderthalers, remains in hiding.

I believe it, or directions to its exact location, will be re-discovered having been buried here by Vikings, in Oxford Mills, Ontario, beneath our "farm 81".

An archeological excavation of the site awaits a modern Lord Carnarvan or Caernarvon.

Glen
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm

line last line is important here

the "mummy in a crypt" is someone who is dead...and "blood, skin and bones" is someone who is alive

so the question, "Was your real mummy in a crypt all ready or was she blood, skin and bones?" is asking whether you're a natural born human birth from living parents, or if you're a genetically reincarnated human from a dead person's DNA

notice the colors...bloods & crypts...representing a dichotomous gangs in opposition (the infamous LA street gangs, created by Freemasonry)

the quote..."The difference is to quantify Able" ...this quote is biblical

Able = Blood = Natural born humans
    Cain = Crypt = Genetic engineering

just like Cain, who killed his brother Able and stained the soil with the blood of his own brother...the symbolism is that genetic engineering will destroy and replace the natural born humans on the planet

after killing his brother Able (his own flesh and blood), Cain shouts to God, "AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER!?" ...hmmmm...well now that Able is dead, perhaps he's his brother's crypt keeper Wink
    warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:06 am

gwap360 wrote:THOTH ~ The Emerald Tablet
    "Truly, without Deceit, certainly and absolutely"

That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, in the accomplishment of the Miracle of One Thing. And just as all things have come from One, through the Mediation of One, so all things follow from this One Thing in the same way.

Its Father is the Sun. Its Mother is the Moon. The Wind has carried it in his Belly. Its Nourishment is the Earth. It is the Father of every completed Thing in the whole World. Its Strength is intact if it is turned towards the Earth. Separate the Earth by Fire: the fine from the gross, gently, and with great skill.

It rises from Earth to Heaven, and then it descends again to the Earth, and receives Power from Above and from Below. Thus you will have the Glory of the whole World. All Obscurity will be clear to you. This is the strong Power of all Power because it overcomes everything fine and penetrates everything solid.

In this way was the World created. From this there will be amazing Applications, because this is the Pattern. Therefore am I called Thrice Greatest Hermes, having the three parts of the Wisdom of the whole
    World.

Herein have I completely explained the Operation of the Sun.

This being Freemasonry's ancient allegory, can anyone among you out there translate this text? Later, we shall compare opinions.

I think I'm starting to get this one... He's talking about humans, particularly the 1st paragraph is explaining a breeding process, from the hermaphrodites "one" to the pseudo hermaphrodite "one".

The second paragraph gives a lot of clues to the subject being human beings, and then it says "It's strength is intact if it is turned towards the earth. Seperate the earth by fire, the fine from the gross, gently, and with great skill"... What it's saying here is, basically selecting enablers, establishing secret societies and empires (some of which will rival one another, hence war)... Selecting certain people to rise over certain other people, based upon specific character traits (psychopathic character traits).

3rd paragraph he starts off hinting at the subject of this passage being humanity again, but more particularly it appears he's referring to the aquisition of power for the enablers (secret societies). It states "It rises from earth to he-aven, and then descends again to earth, and recieves power from above and below"... From above (troglodyte toll gaters, who are geographically lower because they are in the earth, beneath the crust, BUT are hierarchically higher than they) and below (you could take this to either be the troglodytes again or it could be the blind masses supporting them).

Final paragraph, "in this way the world was created" I think he's talking about creation, how everything came from 1 in the beginning, and the deviants at the top use this to justify their aims...... They created the material world, from a single idea, outward. And with it, they've re-engineered life, and humanity. And now theyr putting the pieces back together in an abnormal way that suits their objectives (the pseudo hermaphrodite).

The final line "Herein I have completely explained the operation of the sun" I don't quite have yet. I may not be 100% correct on every little detail but I'm pretty certain I'm hitting pretty damn close on the mark.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 am

warrenBbull wrote:The final line "Herein I have completely explained the operation of the sun" I don't quite have yet.

consider this. the sun is an object that represents reincarnation.

the sun sets (dies) and dawns (rebirths) daily...death and rebirth is reincarnation; i.e. "genetic engineering" to the hijackers of nature

i'm sure you're already aware of the sun's shadow not moving for 3 days during the winter solstice. when i moves again after the 3rd day, it's considered brought back to life. another solar worshiping holiday dedicated to celebrating the resurrection (reincarnation) of the sun god. it would make sense that TPTB would appreciate or aspire to "the operation of the sun"

i think you pretty much figured it out anyway

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Yeah the thing is, I still have no clue how to use the code lol... The sun/reincarnation thing did make since. It's good that (at least for now) we are able to help each other put these things together. For me I can't really even use this code though, I just take what I know, and apply it to what I am breaking down and reading.

The problem I have with this code is sometimes I don't understand, say for example, how we get from the word phoenix to the word elephant just because both words have a "ph" in them.... Does is matter where at in the word? Or is it just any word that has the "ph" anywhere in it? is there some mathematical or geometrical or algebraic system to breaking down these syllables or something? (I suck at math too lol).

I know words beginning with E are important.... But who knows, I'll figure it out in time I guess...

Oh, MYM they do speak about this desdemona code in a book by Arthur Koestler called "Ghost in the Machine"... He doesn't talk a lot about it, but he does mention it in a couple paragraphs.
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by NoDoz Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 pm

warrenBbull wrote:Yeah the thing is, I still have no clue how to use the code lol... The sun/reincarnation thing did make since. It's good that (at least for now) we are able to help each other put these things together. For me I can't really even use this code though, I just take what I know, and apply it to what I am breaking down and reading.

The problem I have with this code is sometimes I don't understand, say for example, how we get from the word phoenix to the word elephant just because both words have a "ph" in them.... Does is matter where at in the word? Or is it just any word that has the "ph" anywhere in it? is there some mathematical or geometrical or algebraic system to breaking down these syllables or something? (I suck at math too lol).

I know words beginning with E are important.... But who knows, I'll figure it out in time I guess...

Oh, MYM they do speak about this desdemona code in a book by Arthur Koestler called "Ghost in the Machine"... He doesn't talk a lot about it, but he does mention it in a couple paragraphs.

All letters in the alpha beta are important. 26 letters 2+6=8. 8 IS THE NUMBER FOR END TIMES. (end times language)

quick example: lets take the word entertain. The important part is tain, which really means pane. pane is what is put behind a mirror to block ones view. All you get is a re-flection or mirrored image. in other words the opposite of what is really there. moun-tains same thing here. tain is also pane. a mountain blocks the view of whats behind it.

does this help at all?

Last edited by NoDoz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm