The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

3 posters

The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?)

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?) Empty The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?)

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 am

Has anyone heard of this guy? He's really interesting, his work reads to me like guidelines of ecclesiastic freemasonry.

I'm going to link a c2c interview of his in the next post

But here are some of the things his guy talks about generally

- hindu "maha yuga" & mayan calendar theories about world destruction cycles (the ages according to astronomical precession)
    - the lord of the rings being the secret history of europe
    - medieval alchemy and its transition to renaissance cathedral building; encrypted with a plan that ends an apocalypse (also, part of the code revolves around giving other freemasons clues about where to hide in the andes mountains during end times)
    - advocating the georgia guidestones (which mentions keeping the world's population down to 500,000)
    - catastrophe theories and mass die-off beginning in 2012
    - expansive underground tunneling networks where the elites will hide (north and south america)
    - humanity being guided into a new evolutionary species by hidden alchemical masters
    - these masters belonging to an occult/hidden secret societies with ancient knowledge of hyperdimensional physics
    - revealing the occult/kabbalistic aspects of stanley kubrick films

here's his website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?) Empty Re: The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?)

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 am

here's the c2c interview. ill just post the links instead of youtube embeds to save some space

he basically starts with talking about world apocalypse

part 1 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    part 2 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    part 3 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here's where he starts talking about the Georgia Guidestones

part 4 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the subterranean levels of the Denver International Airport

part 5 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    part 6 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mentioning how we're being turned into a new species

part 7 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more on disaster scenarios & lord of the rings

part 8 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

people call in and talk about the DIA

part 9 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    part 10 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    part 11 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?) Empty Re: The Work of Jay Wiedner (ecclesiastic freemasonry?)

Post by intrepidpixie Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm

I haven`t visited his website yet, but have just listened to 2 interviews he did in full ( Jeff Rense show 2/20 and Coast to Coast ).
    It would be tomfoolery ( ha ha) to peg this guy after 2 paltry interviews, but 2 things did stick out for me.
    He states that the Georgia Guidestones are part of some kind new "information release", pertaining to a neo consciousness that is approaching . In the interview he says that whoever created the guide stones had "good intentions". He also favors "slow population reduction" because he doubts the ability of the world to feed itself.
    But the most curious of his contentions was about the Nostradamus Papers that were, as he said " recently, mysteriously found in the Vatican Library. Mr Wiedner says the History Channel contacted him to interpret/ comment on the prophetic quatrains that point to apocalpyse 2012.
    Does he really believe that some medieval "papers" were uncovered by happenstance while perusing the most secretive of archives and given to NBC`s History Channel ( parent company- General Electric- controlled by Rockefeller)....lol..?

I`m skeptical of Mr Wiedner already.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 pm

intrepidpixie wrote:But the most curious of his contentions was about the Nostradamus Papers that were, as he said " recently, mysteriously found in the Vatican Library. Mr Wiedner says the History Channel contacted him to interpret/ comment on the prophetic quatrains that point to apocalpyse 2012.
    Does he really believe that some medieval "papers" were uncovered by happenstance while perusing the most secretive of archives and given to NBC`s History Channel ( parent company- General Electric- controlled by Rockefeller)....lol..?

Yes! i remember seeing that and i didn't believe it was real! the photos of the supposedly new nostradamus papers looked way too new to me. and the coincidence of it all just seemed too orchestrated...so yeah, my first hunch while watching that history channel program is that it was a hoax

but the point is this, this could be what the elites are trying to bring about by creating shows like this. i don't believe in prophecy as predicting the future. think occult prophecy from the elites are more like scripts they're planning to enact. and if this is the case, wiedner was hired to be their mouthpiece
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Lol...exactly. His sanguine opinion of the Georgia Guidestones was extremely disturbing to me. The Coast to Coast guy asked him if he knew who owned the land upon which they were erected. He said "I have no idea". Now, if I were going to talk extensively on a radio show about the guide stones, i`d KNOW who`s land (state, federal, private etc) they sit on.( Elberton county actually owns the property...and I know very little, but apparently more than him...lol)

The Nostradamus Papers quandary is even more peculiar. Mysteriously found...? H A H A. The masses love a good mystery, curious as they may be in their somnolence. Makes for good TV. As Glen Kealey says, the truth is rarely ever known, and if it is, it is known through code and allegory. Never will it be disseminated by NBC!

Your`e right, Preston. They don`t predict the future by divinely inspired revelation, but rather encode it with foresight of the business plan.

Jay Wiedner is most likely a useful tool....at best... or an accomodating agent at worst...
    Dharmazoid
    Dharmazoid
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Dharmazoid Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:16 am

Here are the links to the six parts. This series shows up every once in awhile. I have seen it posted several times. Jay does a pretty good job of policing you tube to make sure no one watches it there. I wonder if what Jay has uncovered regarding these secrets of the ancient western tradition of Alchemy - the knowledge of the fatal season of the apocalypse could be deciphered further by Mr. Kealey.

Here's a description for this series that does not appear in this current posting of this film.

Author, scholar and modern day Indiana Jones, Jay Weidner uncovers some of the deepest secrets of the ancient western tradition of Alchemy - the knowledge of the fatal season of the apocalypse, the end of time and the great and imminent transformation of humanity. Using the work of the mysterious twentieth century French Alchemist, Fulcanelli as his foundation, and his discovery of a three hundred fifty year old Alchemical cross in the South of France, Jay Weidner describes the experiences insights and powerful evidence that opened the door to a new view of the intimate relationship between myth, history, science and the true destiny of humanity. If you liked this documentary please support Jay Weidner and purchase the high quality dvd from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    [quote]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 pm

I've seen just about all of Jay's documentaries. and that's a good one you posted G.

I also have a lot of his interviews on mp3 where he goes into good detail about his beliefs about alchemy and the coming apocalypse, along with a transformation of the survivors of humanity. a lot of the things he says is pretty far out, but he backs much of it up. He's well connected with those groups IMO

And its one of those things, where people would question as to whether or not its real; but the point being is that the secret societies believe those things to be real. Wiedner does a good job at proving this. His work with Fulcanelli's cathedral book and the Hendaye cross in Basque France is amazing
    Dharmazoid
    Dharmazoid
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Dharmazoid Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 am

Preston wrote:I've seen just about all of Jay's documentaries. and that's a good one you posted G.

I also have a lot of his interviews on mp3 where he goes into good detail about his beliefs about alchemy and the coming apocalypse, along with a transformation of the survivors of humanity. a lot of the things he says is pretty far out, but he backs much of it up. He's well connected with those groups IMO

And its one of those things, where people would question as to whether or not its real; but the point being is that the secret societies believe those things to be real. Wiedner does a good job at proving this. His work with Fulcanelli's cathedral book and the Hendaye cross in Basque France is amazing

Yes the secret societies believe it to be real. This work mentions in a few places that "save but a small number of the elite all must perish." There is also the suggestion that this has occurred before and I often think it is the central point behind all secret societies. I guess I don't have to tell this group what kealey thinks in this regard but I don't know if he would completely dismiss a cosmic event like the great crossing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content