The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

2 posters

What a ride...

Renew
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

What a ride... Empty What a ride...

Post by Renew Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm

How I got here:
    I listen to a lot of hip hop / rap music. I saw Jay-Z's On to the Next One video and questioned what in the world was going on with it.

Reading a few of the youtube comments sent me on my journey. Initially it was the music industry stuff, but then it became pretty much everything in life. From the government to religion, I really felt like I was crazy... but when you look at it, we're living in a world run by crazy people.

I have watched a lot of different lectures and wake up videos, with Jordan Maxwell so far being the most interesting. Yet even with the wake up information out there, you can just see that even they are pushing their own agendas.

I heard Gwap360 in a few of the videos and finally was able to listen to some of the recorded voice calls. With that, I am now here.

I am a very open minded person and really enjoy the amount of information out there. It's very interesting and very enlightening at the same time. A lot of the word play and symbolism really is interesting. Especially with the english language how a word to one person can mean something totally different to another person. The stories and whatnot is also interesting to me.

I am here because it feels lonely sometimes with this information. Also, being able to see other people's thoughts on these topics might help me find my theory on things.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

What a ride... Empty Re: What a ride...

Post by Extant Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

Welcome to the forum Renew. Smile Always good to (virtually) see a new face.
    Take a look around here see if there are any conversations you want to engage in. The Invisible Academy is somewhat quiet these days, but hopefully it will pick up again.
    Renew
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Renew Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 pm

It seems there was quite a shakeup here, but there's still some good information to read. I am pretty far behind in terms of how far i've fallen in this rabbit hole, but I should be able to catch up.

It's crazy how there seems to be a path we've all been through, layers of where we find ourselves... Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 am