The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

2 posters

Nova Lingua Franca

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Nova Lingua Franca Empty Nova Lingua Franca

Post by intrepidpixie Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 pm

HOW DO THEY COMMUNICATE ? : Physically through Underground Tunnels; Language is Lingua Franca; Pictograph Symbols are the Desdemona Type Face as well as with the Allegory which is found in the Holy Books (Bible etc.) and the writings of William Shakespeare.
    Lingua Franca: A language that is phonetically spelled, using 22 letters of either the Latin or Cyrillic alphabets. Wikipedia: Lingua Nova Franca
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Nova Lingua Franca Empty Re: Nova Lingua Franca

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 pm

oh wow. i never heard of Lingua Nova Franca before

definitely worth a google search or two...

its pretty interesting. it's apparently a creole derived from the romance languages

you may or may not be interested in this, but i heard that the great leap forward in human anthropology had to do with the formation of a creole based language that was develop buy a Neanderthal/Cro-magnon interaction 40,000 years ago...and this is basic anthropology, i'm not even talking about Kealey's stuff
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Nova Lingua Franca Empty Creole!

Post by intrepidpixie Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 pm

A form of Creole was used to bridge communication between Neanderthal and Cromagnon!? That`s fascinating Preston. Puts a new perspective on the sinking/destruction of New Orleans. I did read that Creole is a pidgin form of this very old frankish language. I`m currently researching this whole Lingua Franca. What i`ve found so far:

It literally translates into "Language of the Franks"

The designation “Lingua Franca” came about because the Arabs in the medieval period used to refer to Western Europeans in general as “Franks.”

It`s an international auxiliary language or interlanguage meant for communication between people from different nations who do not share a common native language. Because of this, It is considered the "Language of Diplomacy". Used during the Middle Ages to describe a French- and Italian-based jargon, or pidgin, that was developed by Crusaders and traders in the eastern Mediterranean and characterized by the invariant forms of its nouns, verbs, and adjectives. These changes have been interpreted as simplifications of the Romance languages.

One source suggests that it was also the language of the Frankish Merovingian Kings.

The French Algerians in the Jewish Quarter, i.e Heart of Linguia Franca currently use this language ( they call it "Polari".)

Interesting indeed!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am

intrepidpixie wrote:It`s an international auxiliary language or interlanguage meant for communication between people from different nations who do not share a common native language. Because of this, It is considered the "Language of Diplomacy". Used during the Middle Ages to describe a French- and Italian-based jargon, or pidgin, that was developed by Crusaders and traders in the eastern Mediterranean and characterized by the invariant forms of its nouns, verbs, and adjectives. These changes have been interpreted as simplifications of the Romance languages.

yes, this is interesting indeed. i think people often times underestimate the importance of language in shaping our world view

a pidgin language is the most simple or primitive language people can speak. when people of two differing languages come in contact, usually for trade or business purposes, they don't bother to learn each other's entire language. instead they'll just learn enough to be able to perform simple forms of trade and business. but in some cases, a pidgin language becomes the dominant language of a subjugated group of people who have found themselves forced to interact with foreign invaders.

now, the problem with speaking a pidgin language, is that it may be sufficient for accomplishing simple tasks, but its not good for everyday life. it's incredibly non expressive. and what happens is the children of pidgin speaking parents, is that they always develop a more complex language to accommodate the complexities of their lives. this new, more complex language is a creole. to the people of the original languages, a creole may sound like a bastardized version of their language, but a creole nonetheless has an actual functioning grammar and hierarchal linguistic structuring.

and this is the key here. that human beings already have this wired within their brains. its not about the actual sounds or words they use, it more about the innate capacity for hierarchal linguistic structure they can be created with any sounds or words. if we stopped speaking English, we could make up any grunts or noises; but over time, those grunts would find themselves arranged grammatically with parts of speech...nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives, etc... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intrepidpixie wrote:A form of Creole was used to bridge communication between Neanderthal and Cromagnon!?

lol yeah. this is believed to have happened when the cromagnons came into contact with the neanderthals. the theory is that, both groups were speaking a language which would be equivalent to a pidgin...but contact between both groups cause an increased level of complexity within the lives of both groups, that their language bumped up to one with universal grammar.

and following this was the invention of human inventiveness. i.e. culture, music, art, painting, burials of the dead which possibly signifying the origins of religion, etc...

"The Great Leap Forward was concurrent with the extinction of the Neanderthals"

the reason for all this inventiveness is because you can't create something if you don't have the language to express it. "The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Nova Lingua Franca Empty Neanderthals speak...

Post by intrepidpixie Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Indeed, language has always been a fascinating subject for me. Of particular interest is Provençal or Occitan, which first began to appear in writing during the 10th century Southern France and was used particularly to write the poetry of the troubadours. It is said that the troubadours used this language in their poems to encode more serious messages. It is apparently similar to Basque ( and we know those people are are hiding something...lol)
    I googled language and Neanderthal. I found an interesting article called:

Neanderthals Speak Again After 30,000 Years
    ScienceDaily (Apr. 21, 2008)

I don`t know how to link on this forum so here it is:

Dr. Robert McCarthy, an assistant professor of anthropology in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters at Florida Atlantic University, has reconstructed vocal tracts that simulate the sound of the Neanderthal voice.
    Using 50,000-year-old fossils from France and a computer synthesizer, McCarthy’s team has generated a recording of how a Neanderthal would pronounce the letter “e.” The brief recording doesn’t sound like any letter in modern languages, but McCarthy says that’s because Neanderthals lacked the “quantal vowels” modern humans use. Quantal vowels provide cues that help speakers with different size vocal tracts understand one another.

“They would have spoken a bit differently,” McCarthy said at the annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists in Columbus, Ohio in April. “They wouldn't have been able to produce these quantal vowels that form the basis of spoken language.”

Though quantal vowels make subtle differences in speech, their absence would have limited Neanderthal speech. For example, Neanderthals would not be able to distinguish between the words ‘beat’ and ‘bit.’

For scientists, McCarthy’s work represents an exploration of life 30,000 years ago when Neanderthal humans, our closest extinct ancestor, lived in parts of Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. The species died out mysteriously( ha ha) some 28,000 years ago.

McCarthy has plans to eventually simulate an entire Neanderthal sentence.

McCarthy's simulation of a Neanderthal voice is available here. (see below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 am

that's an interesting article...with a pretty dismal sounding "e" lol. mainstream anthropologist seem to have concluded that the most important reason for neanderthal extinction was due to their lack of communication with each other and that cro-magnon out-planned and out-strategized the neanderthals with their advanced linguistic abilities.

And its funny that you've mentioned the Basques. it has been theorized that they're somehow the true descendants of the cromagnon. a unique language in freemasonic coding for sure.

The Basque Dragon~!

Basque Dragon nationalism becomes racism through the philosophical view of many who insist that the Basque "race" is uniquely different from others. They truly believe that a unique evolution had taken place within the territory of the Basque Country. They insist that Basque culture was formed in the Neolithic and survives to this day. Their language, Euskera, has become an instrument for upward mobility and elitism within Grand Orient Freemasonry. Compromise is an art still foreign to the minds of the Basque.

The SculPTor
    * Basque mythology
    * Basque Americans

Basque alphabet & pronunciation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sample text

Gizon-emakume guztiak aske jaiotzen dira, duintasun eta eskubide berberak dituztela; eta ezaguera eta kontzientzia dutenez gero, elkarren artean senide legez jokatu beharra dute.

Translation

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. (Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)

i spoke with a freemason last year who told me that one of the tricks used to conceal freemasonic secrets, is to make the lodges of higher degrees speak in entirely different languages. and what's interesting is that the higher the degree of lodge, the older the langauge they're speaking. so i'd suspect that "euskera" is used for some of the highest degrees considering how old and rare their langauge is. the freemason i spoke with said that he hopes that he's not going to have to speak "caveman language" anytime soon...looking back, i'd bet he was dead serious lol!
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 am

"Euskera, has become an instrument for upward mobility and elitism within Grand Orient Freemasonry"

Ahh, this is very interesting Preston. I didn`t know this...I`ve read somewhere that the Eskimos and some American Indian tribes speak something similiar to the Basque language, but I can not vouche for the veracity of this...Definitely worth looking into...
    Well, we know that the Basque people probably stem from an ancient stock who didn`t comingle with outsiders. Their blood type frequencies certainly suggest this. They have the world's highest frequency ( about 50% of the population) of type O negative blood a very low frequency of type B blood. The very rare Basque mitochondrial DNA has a depletion of something called the CCR5 gene. This anomaly seems to give them resistance to viruses and particularly immunity to HIV.
    Their physical characteristics are different from the caucasion population as a whole as well. The are burly, broad shouldered, thick chested, thick eyebrowed and curiously have long eyelobes. These characteristics are also attributed to Cromagnon man...lol
    Supposedly, their DNA is similar to the Gaunches of the Canary Islands as well ...
    I don`t know if youv`e ever read any of Madame Blavatsky`s stuff, but in her SECRET DOCTRINE, she theorizes that the ancient Basque were direct descendants of the Atlanteans and places Atlantis in the area around where Madagascar is now. She called this the Third Continent of the Third Root Race. I believe Kealey says that Madagascar was the lab where the ROMA were genetically engineered...
    Curious indeed...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 am