The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

2 posters

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces Empty Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 am

The work of Peter Levenda is still somewhat new to me, but I do find him very very interesting. I first found out about him when I stumbled upon a transcript of an interview he did about his book "Unholy Alliance" which was pretty amazing. A lot of his stuff is pretty far out, but he manages to keep it more realistic than a lot of other authors in related fields. I would suggest you all become familiar with his work if you haven't already done so. Wink

Peter Levenda came to our notice as the author of the powerful, compelling, and well-researched Sinister Forces. This trilogy explores the unsavory links between the Nazis, the occult, mind control and modern American politics, and asks deep and uncomfortable questions about what forces underlie and may control global events.

Peter Levenda was researching the Nazi connection to American politics and secret societies as early as the Nixon administration, and he summarized his findings in a highly regarded book called Unholy Alliance.

link to projectcamelot interview - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

transcript - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces Empty Re: Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

Post by Extant Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 am

Levenda is very good. The only flag for me is that he is dyed in the wool leftist in political terms. An interview he did with Aeolus Kephas he actually stated that he thought there was nothing fundamentally wrong with the U.S. Democratic Party whilst the Republicans were fundamemtally flawed and had many things wrong at the core. Neo-cons and such.
    He said that he could find no dirt with the Democrats! Rolling Eyes
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 am

Well, lets face it, I think he's just being honest. IMO, it's been a recent phenomenon that the conspiratorial crowd has fallen into the idea that both political parties are equally corrupt and are more or less identical in their degrees of corruption. But I think this approach an easy way to dismiss every single aspect of public organization because it's easier to just oppose everything without doing the effort of figuring out the things that may actually be beneficial. Sure when you analyze the democratic party, you'll find a lot of corruption and hypocracy...but when it comes to these things, the Republicans take most of the f'n cake.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 am

I have to disagree somewhat. I do see your point about the Republicans tipping the scales heftily, but I think that both parties are pawns and maintain puppets who are used by the status quo. Obama is a democrat is he not? I may be somewhat ignorant of the intricacies of American politics but if it is like it is here in the U.K. then neither of the polarised right/left dialectic would make any difference.
    What has changed exactly over there since Obama got into office? Since Repubican Bush Jr.?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 am

Well, this is partially my point. Obama is a Democrat on paper...yet he and his party almost entirely acts like the previous Republican president and party. The right-wingedness is clearly to me, the dominant wing in this country. And the public has been confused about this with clever manipulation by the media.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am

Some very good Peter Levenda interviews:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The last one I listened to last night. Good stuff!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 pm

I just got done listening to the Levenda Gnosticmedia interview.

I really digg his perspective on the psychology of occultism. Like how occultism is a tactic to manipulate world views, either individually or collectively. It's very fascinating and he doesn't lose himself too far in unsubstantiated ideas.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:I just got done listening to the Levenda Gnosticmedia interview.

I really digg his perspective on the psychology of occultism. Like how occultism is a tactic to manipulate world views, either individually or collectively. It's very fascinating and he doesn't lose himself too far in unsubstantiated ideas.

Yeah, Levenda is good. One of the very few conspiracy/occult reserchers I lend any credence to these days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:53 pm