The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

3 posters

Introduction to the NWO

Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Introduction to the NWO Empty Introduction to the NWO

Post by Phoenix778m Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:34 pm

This is a talk I wrote and will be giving to a small group of people at a Skate Shop. I know most of you are far way and will not be able to attend. So here it is with the slides. I give everyone on this site full permission to distribute and use as you wish. Just remember where you got it from if anybody ask. I would appreciate any feedback or changes you feel should be made.

Link:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Introduction to the NWO Empty Re: Introduction to the NWO

Post by Extant Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 pm

I can't add anything to complement or improve that really, its a sound job. Well put together. I think that if you didn't have the slides to illustrate your points, especially the word play (archives = ark-hives, etc) the thrust of what you're saying there would be lost I believe.

I'm interested in what feedback you get from your audience here, did they grasp the content matter, did they follow it through, especially if they're new to the whole subject of conspiratorial history. I'd like to know particularly if the puns such as "Beehive - behave" (or call it coding a la Kealey and Watt) works as a kind of metaphor to build understanding of key elements in your talk. Or whether it makes no odds, or confuses matters.
    Do post a follow-up if you can after this goes forward.

I think the entire presentation looks solid, and is supported well by the slides you've chosen.
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Phoenix778m Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Ya, I figured there is no easy way to present the topic which is why I present it first as a philosophical idea and then move to the actual physical evidence. You may have notice that as a introductory lecture I leave those organizations that people may have close ties with. Mainly, religious affiliations, masonic and military. I focus and the economic because that is what most people understand. Also most people resonate with wanting things worldly or understand what it is to be punished by the law. The beehive I can reference and don't have to call it masonic encoding thanks to Plato. We know that masonry is just a name for a larger religion. The library/libra connection is accepted etymology so if questioned I can just refer them to that science. I appreciate your comments and there will be a video of the presentation with a question and answer at the end, so you can see how it goes. Take it easy mang!
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm

O.K. I wish you well with the talk.
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Any progress report? I thought the speech looked compelling.
    But make sure it is on the right level for your target audience. Otherwise you might go over their heads, or you might seem like your talking down to them.

Dress appropriately for the talk, this means everything
    Phoenix778m
    Phoenix778m
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Phoenix778m Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks for the advice splinters. I will dress to impress.

The hosting site has been acting funny and they disabled my account for inactivity...my bad. I will try to keep the link as active as possible but shit happens. If it does give you and error just keep trying because it is active now.

I've made a few changes nothing major.
    I'm waiting for a friend to go through and make some correction then hopefully we can get going on this.

Jeez this forum is dead. I'm going to try to post more shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content