The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

4 posters

The Power of the Jesuits

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Power of the Jesuits Empty The Power of the Jesuits

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm

I've heard so much hype about the Jesuits and their supposed uncanny ability to be all powerful, that I decided to look into it more. Here's what Jon Rappoport, author of the book "The Secret Behind Secret Societies" has to say about the Jesuits

"The Jesuits are like a super duper secret society. These guys are the master chess/go players on the planet. They know the Art of War by Sun Tsu like nobody has ever known it. They know how to think hundreds of years into the future. They know how to look weak, defeated, and destroyed when they may be at the brink of their greatest victory. They know how to play it upside down and inside out, and crossways. They know how to infiltrate other secret societies, government, foreign services, and intelligence agencies and control them. They believe the world is destine to be a fascist theocracy under the Pope. And even though it may seem like a silly, old, medieval, ideology and that it would never happen, that’s precisely what they want you to think. And if I had to name one group that is the Meta secret society, it would be the Jesuits. They impose an extreme level of mind control on their elite members that is hard to revival anywhere. This is a political, military, intelligence organization. That is what they’ve always been about and that’s what they’re about now. They adapt beautifully to different periods of time, area, countries, and cultures. It doesn’t matter to them where they go, they’re trained to deal with and handle any situation. These are not local priest I’m talking about. They’re not the ones who give out food to the poor. I’m talking about very, very bright, dedicated, high level operatives, who are willing to literally do ANYTHING to achieve their objectives. One of the things, let’s call it their medium term objectives, is the creation of chaos, weakness, debilitation in every country they can possibly go into. They would like to turn back the clock of technology because the Vatican operates best in an atmosphere of medieval desecration, corruption, and primitive society."

affraid affraid affraid
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

The Power of the Jesuits Empty Re: The Power of the Jesuits

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 pm

The founder of the order created a very systematic and regimented practice which is supposedly essential to Jesuit training

Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Spanish: Ignacio López de Loyola) (1491 – July 31, 1556) was the principal founder and first Superior General of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits).[1]

The compiler of the Spiritual Exercises, Ignatius was described by Pope Benedict XVI as being above all a man of God, who gave the first place of his life to God, and a man of profound prayer.[2] He was very active in fighting the Protestant Reformation and promoting the subsequent counter-reformation. He was beatified and then on March 12, 1622, was canonized. His feast day is July 31. He is the patron saint of the Basque historical territories of Guipúzcoa and Biscay and the Society of Jesus, among other things.[3]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola, (composed from 1522-1524) are a brief set of meditations, prayers and mental exercises, divided in four thematic 'weeks' of variable length, designed to be carried out over a period of 28 to 30 days. They were composed with the intention of helping the retreatant to discern God's will in his life, leading then to a personal commitment to follow it. Though the underlying spiritual outlook is Catholic, the exercises are often made nowadays by non-Catholics. The 'Spiritual Exercises' booklet was formally approved in 1548 by Paul III.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here's a copy of the exercises online - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm

An exerpt from the Extreme Oath of the Jesuits:

Superior:
    My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

They are the chameleons of the world. I believe they infiltrated the Church just as they`ve infiltrated everything else. They were the Basque missionaires that settled along the coastline of the America`s. I believe the Pinta and the Santa Maria were built by them, and most of Cristopher Columbus`s "crew" were Basque and probably the ones who were really at the helm.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm

boy...this guys look like the Sith from star wars!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Justinfinity
    Justinfinity
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post by Justinfinity Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 am

I would say the Sith look like him.
    Didjdude
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-04-12

Post by Didjdude Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Greetings to you, members and readers of this forum.

Is this thread it regarding the Jesuit issue? Or is there more elsewhere?

The reason I ask is because I would like to explore the topic in-depth with you, but not if it has already been done.

And if it has been covered elsewhere, I wonder if someone would point me to the information?

Thanks!
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

This is the only Jesuit thread we have here if my memory serves me correctly...or if the search engine is broken scratch

So feel free to share what you know about this topic in this thread, Didjdude Smile
    Didjdude
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by Didjdude Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:30 pm

"The Jesuits...know how to infiltrate other secret societies, government, foreign services, and intelligence agencies and control them."

So, have the Jesuits infiltrated those areas of society? Are they in control of the world?

A lot of people believe so. The main proponent and promoter of this belief is a guy by the name of Eric Jon Phelps.

Eric wrote a book called 'Vatican Assassins.' It's almost 2000 pages long. I have it in pdf.

There is some controversy regarding Eric:

"It is worthy of note that a few months ago, a member of the Outlaw Forum did some digging, and uncovered the fact that the figurehead of the Jesuit propaganda movement, Eric John Phelps, through his company, Lowvehm, which also publishes his book, is involved in the trading of Israeli diamonds and the selling of New Age magic machines, along with “financial consultation”. I find it very interesting that a man involved in such lucrative business ventures would also be asking for donations on his webpage."
    Propaganda is making the Truth Movement Totally Irrelevant - 'Jesuits and the Black Pope Control Everything'

Eric has defended himself against these attacks. I personally don't have a vested interest in his person; I don't care what he does for a living.

What matters to me the most is whether or not his information is truthful and accurate. I do not care about any of his Biblical references; I am not a Bible believer. Is his information historically accurate?

Nor do I care about his racist views; he is a white supremacist in my opinion. I'm not. But I won't throw the baby out with the bath water.

However, there is reason to doubt the baby's bath water is clean. I think there might be something floating around in the bubbles.

Eric points out how the 4th Degree oath of the Knights of Columbus is exactly the same as the oath taken by the 4th Vow Jesuits. That disturbed me because my father is a 4th degree Knight.

The oath to which Eric refers has been proven bogus. Here are the relevant details: KoC Bogus Oath

That being so, is the rest of Eric's book false? Is the historical data true and accurate? If so, then could his conclusions not be correct?

So, I guess what I'm saying is, even though there's a turd or two in Eric's bathwater, what if there is some reality to what he is propounding?

That's what I'd like to know.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Didjdude wrote:The oath to which Eric refers has been proven bogus. Here are the relevant details: KoC Bogus Oath

That being so, is the rest of Eric's book false? Is the historical data true and accurate? If so, then could his conclusions not be correct?

So, I guess what I'm saying is, even though there's a turd or two in Eric's bathwater, what if there is some reality to what he is propounding?

That's what I'd like to know.

Hmmmm, well...I'll start by saying I'm familiar with the idea of Jesuits in control of everything, I used to participate at a forum where there was a small section of very dedicated followers to this belief and they made these points very clear...but it doesn't automatically mean that their points had any veracity. I'm personally not a big fan of the Catholic Church so I was open to these claims against them...but I found something very troubling with these Jesuit-centric theories.

Firstly, I couldn't prove anything they claimed! Almost nothing ever added up. For example, I remember one email exchange a member at the forum had with Phelps, the member called him out for posting a link on his website raving about the corruption of "The Jesuit Patriot Act" which was really just a link to a political article of a totally different site, denouncing the legislation of the Patriot Act (and rightfully so)...but the article itself had absolutely nothing to do with the Jesuits as Phelps openly claimed it did. I remember the email exchange and also the thread on it, turned to a flame war by which all people who weren't sold on the Jesuit idea were said to be "high degree temple-conjutors" (or something like that) which is said to be the name of a secret Jesuit operative. I remember one of the claims made was that the reason why we couldn't prove that the Jesuits are behind everything was because they're so good at being so secretive, and that its nearly possible to detect them even if you try to investigate scratch...Well, I wasn't buying that because you can say that on just about anything! (So I guess that explains why I know the Eskimos secretly run the world undetected from their igloos Laughing)

And secondly, which became considerably obvious to me, was that the motivation behind Jesuit-centric conspiracy were continuation of religious ideological struggles. Phelps is an unabashed fundamentalist Protestant and reminds me of a person still stuck in the mindset of a 19th century America, a time when anti-Catholic conspiracy theories ran rampant and were incredibly influential as a social movement. The enemy of the world--according to their belief--had to be centered in the Catholic Church (who of course is the Antichrist to them) and America had a destined role in the approaching End Times.

But as the power of the Vatican waned, this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sentiment largely switched focus onto other powerful institutions that Americans began to fear. Institutions like The United Nations, The Soviet Union, and claims of The New World Order were all suspect "Whores of Babylon" as times changed...but only the most ardent unchanging fundamentalist still believes the Vatican is behind everything. Phelps is so behind on political/social/intellectual development that he still believes the Earth is the center of the universe. And what's funny is that I'm not joking at all when I say this, but he actually does believe that "the sun revolves around the Earth" as I linked to this statement of his a while back ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Now I know you said you're not a bible believer, but it should be taken to account that Phelps is, and that's the reason for much of this. That Phelps would need to imagine the Vatican behind every shadowy corner because its part of his ideological script. There are other religious forces who also buy into this Jesuit-centric theory, but they're a minority in comparison to Protestants and I usually find them coming in the form of followers of Judiasm and Blavatskyites...which are also groups who have had historical struggles against the Catholic Church. Its like they take all of Phelps rhetoric, dismiss all the Protestantism and tact it onto their own beliefs. But seeing as you've looked into this a bit, have you found anything to support these ideas outside of Phelps' information?
    Didjdude
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

The Power of the Jesuits Empty The Launching of a Serious Investigation of Eric Phelps's Jesuit-Centric Universe

Post by Didjdude Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 am

...I'm familiar with the idea of Jesuits in control of everything, I used to participate at a forum where there was a small section of very dedicated followers to this belief....

Rather than analyzing the beliefs of a "small section of very dedicated followers" of Phelps's ideas, I propose to take us through Phelps's 700-page slide presentation, a little bit at a time.

I remember one of the claims made was that the reason why we couldn't prove that the Jesuits are behind everything was because they're so good at being so secretive, and that its nearly possible to detect them even if you try to investigate....

We will investigate that claim to see if it stands up to scrutiny. I agree that it is impossible to "prove that the Jesuits are behind everything." Who has that kind of time available to them to even attempt it? As we go through the slide presentation, I expect we may discover what Phelps means by the term 'Jesuit Patriot Act,' and similar terms, (assuming he really did call it that;) and by the term Jesuit Co-Adjutor.

...the motivation behind Jesuit-centric conspiracy were continuation of religious ideological struggles.

I have no interest in those "religious ideological struggles" for I do not share in them. My focus will remain on the data regarding the "Jesuit-centric [so-called] conspiracy." I have no need for this "conspiracy" to be true; in fact, I hope it is not!

...only the most ardent unchanging fundamentalist still believes the Vatican is behind everything....

Perhaps our investigation of the issue shall cause us to accept their belief, albeit with a few modifications of our own, no doubt.

...I'm not joking at all when I say this, but he actually does believe that "the sun revolves around the Earth...."

I know you are not joking. When I had discovered Eric is a geocentricist, I laughed. What else can one do? Be that as it may, one can believe in all sorts of strange ideas and, lo and behold, a few of those ideas might even be shown to be true! The sun may not revolve around the earth, as Eric believes; but might it not revolve around the Jesuits who allegedly control it? (Kidding.)

...seeing as you've looked into this a bit, have you found anything to support these ideas outside of Phelps' information?

I'm not sure if I have or not to be honest. There is data outside Phelps that seems to lend support to his ideas. A closer investigation of that data is needed.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 am

Didjdude wrote:
    ...I'm familiar with the idea of Jesuits in control of everything, I used to participate at a forum where there was a small section of very dedicated followers to this belief....

Rather than analyzing the beliefs of a "small section of very dedicated followers" of Phelps's ideas, I propose to take us through Phelps's 700-page slide presentation, a little bit at a time.

Debating with them was more of an in-depth analysis subject though. I even remember observing their own separate anti-Jesuit forum back then, the members their appeared to have regular contact with Phelps. I also have one of Phelps video presentations, one where Jordan Maxwell introduced him to lecture. I've also listened to several of his radio programs he puts out. I can go on about, but I just wasn't impressed by Phelps. None of his work made a lasting impression on me. I also get the sense he's making a lot of this stuff up and or tapping into the old anti-Catholic political movement (which was largely an anti-Irish immigration movement) that has deep roots in America; and zealously does so for personal reasons of which have no basis in reality IMO.

And to be honest with you, the most compelling anti-Vatican theories/exposés I've come across had not come from Phelps, nor had they been centered primary around Jesuits. For instance, the rise of 20th century European fascism has strong influence and ties to the Catholic Church. There's also incriminating evidence of the church smuggling Nazi's to South America. Or the Vatican Bank scandal and the possible (or likely) assassination of a whistle-blowing Pope (Godfather III illustrates that concept). Or the current ongoing child abuse cover-up that the incumbent Pope is facing tremendous pressure with now. These are conspiracies on part of the Church, but they're very much out in the open.

But on the more secretive theories, Jon Rapport (the guy I quoted in the original post) in that same interview suggested the book "Rulers of Evil" by F. Tupper Saussy, saying it had been influential on him, so maybe that might help you with what you're looking for. I'm also familiar with John Hogue's work on the St. Malachi Prophecies. I find them pretty interesting actually and I do wished to look into it more. What Hogue claims is that the Popes have been following a script to Armageddon with how they choose their names upon appointment...and we're on the 2nd to last Pope, and the following and final Pope will reign during End Times. The Leo Zagami with his own version of this theory says that the final Pope is the Black Pope. (also interesting to note that Jay Weidner's group had that "Lost Book of Nostradamus" program that said the coming Pope will be the last, and will be exiled). I would also suggest Father Malachi Martin who was an actual Jesuit and was big into criticizing the Vatican for heresy and also delved into various superstitions.
    Didjdude
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

The Power of the Jesuits Empty Gut Instinct?

Post by Didjdude Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm

I also get the sense he's making a lot of this stuff up and or tapping into the old anti-Catholic political movement (which was largely an anti-Irish immigration movement) that has deep roots in America; and zealously does so for personal reasons of which have no basis in reality IMO.

I, like you, share that sense. My gut tells me not to trust Eric or his information. Has my gut been wrong before? Yes. I've learned not to trust my gut. That is why I must investigate and search for the facts.

And to be honest with you, the most compelling anti-Vatican theories/exposés I've come across had not come from Phelps, nor had they been centered primary around Jesuits.

It seems preposterous to consider that there may be an esoteric society within the exoteric Society of Jesus that controls the Vatican. But because of the baffling examples of organized corruption within the Vatican, that possibility must be taken into consideration. Somebody or some group within the Vatican smells rotten. The question is, does that group rule the world? I can't say that I know the answer to that question. I suspect it is just one strand attached to a monolithic network of secret societies all working together toward a common goal.

"Rulers of Evil" by F. Tupper Saussy, saying it had been influential on him, so maybe that might help you with what you're looking for.

Thank you. I'll look for a free pdf online and read it. :-)

...John Hogue's work on the St. Malachi Prophecies.

Although I have never heard of these "prophecies," I have occasionally thought about how odd it is that the world rulers all seem to be following an "Armageddon script" and doing things that may in fact bring it about. I thought it very odd but then I sort of dismissed and relegated it to the back of my mind. So I can't believe I'm actually hearing this, lol! I'll have to check out now! Sheesh, further down the rabbit hole I go!!

And Although I have heard of Leo Zagami, I am not aware of his theory of how the last Pope will be the Black Pope, nor am I familiar with Jay Weidner's group and their 'Lost Book of Nostradamus.' I've heard of Malachi Martin but I never looked into what he has to say.

I don't know if I'll ever figure out who really runs the show. But it's an entertaining pastime trying to!
    Didjdude
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

The Power of the Jesuits Empty Sleep?

Post by Didjdude Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Lovely. And now I'm supposed to try and sleep?

I just watched a bunch of videos about 'The Lost Book of Nostradamus' and the 'Prophecies of St. Malachy.'

affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm