The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

5 posters

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy Empty 9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

Post by Extant Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

The following thread I've posted on my blog and on a couple of forums but I'm posting it here to get some feedback if possible. Intrepidpixie and Splinters from the forum here gave me some feedback to developing this piece, so thanks.

This is a speculative piece that can't fully make it's mind up. It sits on the fence to some degree between spotting the synchronicities (in the synchromystic tradition) present in the Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey," Sirius the Dog Star, the attacks of 9/11 and the site at Ground Zero, New York; and a James Shelby Downard/Michael A. Hoffman II style occult ritual psychodrama forensic investigation of the seemingly random arcane significances & sigils present in the timeframe some nine months prior to the attacks and then afterwards.

Let's just say I think that both scenarios can operate simultaneously. With the preamble out of the way here we go:

This idea has been widely and comprehensively covered through many areas of the alternative media field, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in. For what it's worth. I've liberally used concepts, theories, and connections much expanded upon by Chris Knowles of the Secret Sun Blogspot, and the ideas of Michael A. Hoffman II & James Shelby Downard. I'm trying to square the approaches and worldviews of diametrically opposed parties here, but there is much crossover between them. I recently went through a period where I rejected the ides of Hoffman & Downard but I've made an about turn on that. Revelation of the Method is right in our face in these serious times.

A lot of the information used here comes from the following articles from Chris Knowles:

Starway to Sirius: Death and Restoration - Part 1

Starway to Sirius: Death and Restoration - Part 2

Also look into the books of Michael A. Hoffman II for some of the following information, particularly "Secret Societies & Psychological Warfare" & James Shelby Downard's "King-Kill 33" for where I'm coming from for the occult ritual psychodrama angle.

The monolith as semiotic marker for the New Age

On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
    It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

"Local press reports quote park visitors joking about "intelligence increasing by the moment" with the presence of the monolith, a clear reference to the film."

It stayed there for four days and then just as covertly as it appeared, vanished. Rumour was that it had been an unknown local artist who placed it there and removed it. The park is well known for exhibitions of public art, such as the sound garden made famous by the Seattle band of the same name. A symbolic and creative tribute to the film then, as well as to create a frission amongst the public. People were actually considering the possibility that a greater force was at work here and that it had appeared as the monolith did in the film. A semiotic marker from the gods, to punctuate a turning point in mankind's journey.

The Monolith that appeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, late on New Year's Eve, 2000:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps they were not wrong about the significance of the monolith's appearance.

254 days after the monolith appeared the infamous September 11th attacks occurred bringing down the World Trade Center Twin Towers.

Boaz and Jachin or Jachin and Boaz? From Wikipedia:

"Some variants of the Tarot card the High Priestess depict Boaz and Jachin in reverse representing an anti-temple or rejection of Solomon's religion.

More on Jachin and Boaz here: Mystae.com - Jachin and Boaz

Was the nine-foot tall monolith that foreshadowed the tragedy 254 days later (2+5+4=11) an arcane symbolic key to a 9/11 mega ritual? A foreshadowing from the grimoire of in the hands of the shadowy concerns Michael A. Hoffman II calls the Cryptocracy?

Arthur C. Clarke's novel 2001 especially the film adaption by Stanley Kubrick are either a case of the artist dipping into the dark creative force and becoming prognosticators of a kind, or we have life imitating art.
    Or a thing of black, massive hubris and otherworldly power.

Consider the following pictures:

The Monolith from the film 2001: A Space Odyssey

The Hilton Millenium Hotel, directly adjacent to Ground Zero, New York

The Hilton Millenium Hotel, which opened in September 1992, was one of the feature buildings around ground zero that have now been opened up to notice. It was specifically built to the resemble the Kubrick monolith. From the Hilton Family New York website:

"The hotel is a high-rise black glass building which pays homage to Arthur C. Clarke's vision of the Monolith in '2001: A Space Odyssey'"

With the levelling of the buildings at the former World Trade Center site more buildings have come into focus, with a very interesting alignment.
    The Hilton corporation logo is very suggestive of the Twin Towers with swirl (portal?) of energy in the center forming the letter "H":

Considering many theories of 9/11 as a ritualistic event, the monolith as a motif for various theories as to what it represents: stargate portal to the other existences, semitiotic marker for the Cryptocracy who see themselves evolving to be gods, the building or tearing down of the figurative edifice of Solomon's Temple (Boaz & Jachin, or Jachin & Boaz?), pre-cursor to an engineered or real contact event, and many more. Who knows?
    The huge similarities between the look of the Film 2001 and the area in & around Ground Zero are strong, no matter what I may think. Interesting to note even if they are meaningless.

But maybe not meaningless if you consider the introduction of the references to Sirius. Much of the following information and suggested connections comes from The Secret Sun Blogspot, but in total this is my own spin.

The Millenium Hilton between two of the smaller WTC buildings around Ground Zero

Clearer perspective on the aligment between the Sirius WFC buildings & the Winter Gardens

Looking like it was meant to have that position all along once something was brought down...

Lobby of Winter Gardens building with sun creacent windows, with palm trees. As noted by Chris Knowles, they are genus phoenix.

A symbol of the New Age rising out of the ashes? Bathed in the glow of the winter sun (gardens)? The Magnuson Park monolith appeared in the dead of winter...

The Sirius Connection

Sirius Glyph

The Sirius glyph in the archtitecture of the World Finacial Center buildings

1 World Financial Center Roof shape: A cut pyramid Tower occupant: Dow Jones and Oppenheimer

2 World Financial Center Roof shape: A dome Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

3 World Financial Center Roof shape: A solid pyramid Tower occupant: American Express

4 World Financial Center Roof shape: A stepped pyramid Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

Next is a Google Earth screen shot of the ground Zero site with the Millenium Hilton and Sirius WTC buildings. The Hilton Hotel is marked by the yellow tack.

Go to this Flickr page for a better look:Flickr URL

Is the Millenium Hotel the northeast cornerstone of the building of a figurative Solomon's Temple? As it is situated on the U.S. map?
    I have also included the Google Earth screen shot with the measurement in nautical miles as the crow flies from Magnuson Park, Seattle, to the Millenium Hotel, New York. I was hoping beforehand that it would amount to 2001 nautical miles, but no cigar. It came in 85 miles out.
    2086 nautical miles. But if I was to really play with numbers we could have 2086 minus 2001 = 85.

8 + 5 = 13. Unlucky for some. About 2,937 people on that tragic day...

But that is stretching things a bit I guess.

Go the Flickr page for a better look: Flickr URL

Still it has an interesting Masonic slant about travelling to the East - that is where the work always goes. Is the map of America here regarded as a gargantuan grimoire, signed masonic west to east?

Much speculation and joining the dots here, but bear with me.
    The magnuson Park monolith appeared not long after the winter solstice, marking the death of the sun (god), the 9/11 attacks occurred in September; still prime Sirius Dog Days. With so much sirius encoding in the surrounding area, seemingly intended to be revealed once the much bigger Twin Towers were out of the way.

Also, it seems that there is another possible foreshadowing to come as encoded in the followup film 2010. Liberally applying some very basic numerology here, the three main suspect buildings in the 9/11 psychodrama, WTC nos. 1, 2, and & 7 add to 10. The number of completion, also referring to binary code, and the union of opposites.

The one equalling the masculine, the lingham.

The zero equalling the feminine, the yoni.

In the the film and book 2010, the crew of the new mission vessel are sent to discover what happened to the ship Discovery from the first failed mission. They discover the ship in a decaying orbit around the main moon of Jupiter Io. Interesting semiotics with a mind to associate the name with the number 10, the perfect number.

From page 245 of Ernest Busenbark's "Symbols, Sex, and the Stars":

10:- Completes the symbolic alphabet of numbers and denotes completeness and finality. Pythagoras considered it "the perfect number". It represents the deity, man, and the universe because it contains the sum of the 4 prime numbers, includes all mathematical and musical proportions and defines the system of the world. The Decad is called both heaven. and the world because the former includes the latter. It was used by Pythagoreans to denote things concerning age, power, faith, and neces sity and was considered unwearied because it was tireless.The Pythagoreans divided the heavenly bodies into 10 orders.

The Iota, "Jot" or Yod is the 10th letter in the Hebrew alphabet and is sometimes used as a symbol of Jahveh. It is the first letter of the name of Jesus, therefore the num ber and letter were his sacred symbols.The symbolic use of this letter may be observed in the Apostolic Constitution (Ante-Nicene Lib) : "Thou hast known the Decade and bast believed in the Iota, the first letter of the name of Jesus". The letter X, which stands for Christ, represents, in the Greek alphabet, the number 600, the number of years in the reign of each Avatar or Savior in India.

Interestingly X also "marks the spot." WTC 1, 2, & 7 (10/Io) were cleared representing completion of a task, birth of the New World Order.

From Wikipedia on Iota:

Iota (uppercase Ι, lowercase ι; Greek: Ιώτα [jɒta] Yota) is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 10. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Yodh (). Letters that arose from Iota include the Roman I and J and the Cyrillic І (І, і), Yi (Ї, ї), Je (Ј, ј), and iotified letters (e.g. Yu (Ю, ю)).

With the roles of the male and female attributed traditionally to the sun and moon respectively the following picture from the film 2001 is highly suggestive:

The conjunction of the sun & moon, male and female, lingham & yoni, 1 & 0, is known too as the divine conjunction. The completion of a great work. The birth of a new age. One that cuts no slack with the common herd.

Last edited by Winston_Smith on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy Empty Continued....

Post by Extant Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 pm

But the spell cast on the on this ground wouldn't be complete without the all-seeing eye, or Eye of Horus. Seen here in the masonic master's carpet:

From "Jachin & Boaz; or an authentic key to the door of Free-masonry, both ancient and modern." London: Printed for George Nicol, St. Paul’s Church []ard, 1804. frontispiece. 74pp.

Eye of Horus

The following video may be a clincher for me. Thanks to Urim&Thummim for linking me to it.

and let's not forget the United Nations Headquarters is another monolith

Here's a little information about this building

The United Nations Headquarters were constructed in New York City in 1949 and 1950 beside the East River, on 17 acres (69,000 m2) of land purchased from the foremost New York real estate developer of the time, William Zeckendorf. This purchase was arranged by Nelson Rockefeller, after an initial offer of placing it on the Rockefeller family estate of Kykuit was rejected as being too isolated from Manhattan. The $8.5 million purchase was then funded by his father, John D. Rockefeller, Jr., who donated it to the City.[3] The lead architect for the building was the real estate firm of Wallace Harrison, the personal architectural adviser for the family.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy Empty Re: 9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

It's horrifying the length's they've gone to pull this off.

Sacrificing is probably the oldest form of religion.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy Empty Re: 9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:20 pm

This is amazing. Especially the Ground Zero/2001 Moon comparasion

Thank you for this Winston

Winston_Smith wrote:
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 pm

No probs Preston, but like I wrote in my posts here a lot of this stuff was information taken from Chris Knowles of The Secret Sun Blogpsot (the Sirius connection in the WFC buildings, the Millenium Hilton as the Kubrick monolith, it's alignment), the Ground Zero comparison has been made before by a couple of other synchromystics, but I can't remember who now. I just recalled it. And what I actually think is most significant is the appearance of the 9 foot tall monolith 254 days (2+5+4=11) before the 9/11 attacks, which I view as some kind of foreshadowing of the event; a ritual marker(if that is what it was - I'm tending to think so). I didn't know about the Magnuson Park monolith till I read Hoffman's "Secret Societies & Psychological Warfare" book. I'm kind of viewing the American continent (from west to east - 2086 nautical miles) as gargantuan grimoire, the spells are laid across the country, penned by the hand of time (the nine month gestation period from New Year's Eve till the attacks) punctuated in stone, concrete, steel, glass.

I still vary between the occult ritual angle and the synch-winks, but I feel that both have their place here.

Last edited by Winston_Smith on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    missingyoumadly
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes! I'm so glad you brought this up. There's almost no doubt in my mind that these things are happening on purpose. You'd think to yourself, "damn, these guys are serious Kubrick fans!" lol, but what's happening here is a display of the elite's religion that Kubrick was privileged to see.

It should also be mentioned that Stanley Kubrick has been accused of being behind the secret Hollywood-style filming of the moon landing...don't know if that is relevant or not, but if it is true it would prove he could have had ties deeper than it might seem.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 pm

I've posted my OP on Abovetopsecret.com (I know - mason controlled, but I'm gauging reactions there to this. Of which there have been little) and managed to find one person who seems into the synchwinks, a member called Eleleth. He/she is aware of Kealey too, for some of you guys here. This is one of her posts in response to mine: David Bowman/David Bowie:-

Originally posted by Eleleth

This is a bit of synchromystical free-association, but bear with me, as it touches upon many recurring theories, and allows me to finally put to use an unhealthy obsession:

In 1968, 2001: A Space Odyssey was released, featuring the protagonist David Bowman.

In 1969, the single Space Oddity was released, written by David Bowie. "The similarity between Bowie's stage name and the character's name," Wikipedia notes, "is coincidental, as Bowie chose that name in 1966."

In 1971, David Bowie released the song Oh! You Pretty Things, featuring the chorus: "Gotta make way for the Homo Superior." According to Roy Carr & Charles Shaar Murray, the song did no less than herald "the impending obsolescence of the human race in favour of an alliance between arriving aliens and the youth of the present society".

In 1972, David Bowie assumed the persona of the androgynous rock star Ziggy Stardust, along with his band, "the Spiders from Mars". As commentators have noted, Ziggy, the "Leper Messiah," was a space-age Dionysys:

Ziggy is advised in a dream by the infinites to write the coming of a Starman, so he writes 'Starman', which is the first news of hope that the people have heard. So they latch onto it immediately...The starmen that he is talking about are called the infinites, and they are black-hole jumpers. Ziggy has been talking about this amazing spaceman who will be coming down to save the earth. They arrive somewhere in Greenwich Village. They don't have a care in the world and are of no possible use to us. They just happened to stumble into our universe by black hole jumping. Their whole life is travelling from universe to universe... Now Ziggy starts to believe in all this himself and thinks himself a prophet of the future starmen. He takes himself up to the incredible spiritual heights and is kept alive by his disciples. When the infinites arrive, they take bits of Ziggy to make them real because in their original state they are anti-matter and cannot exist in our world. And they tear him to pieces on stage during the song 'Rock 'n' roll suicide'. As soon as Ziggy dies on stage the infinites take his elements and make themselves visible."

But was Bowie envisioning something that would happen in the future, or happened long ago? According to a few incredibly fringe researchers, the elites of our world originally came here from Mars. Philip K. Dick wrote The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch about aliens who invade our universe via drugs dispensed to Martian colonists by Palmer Eldritch, a man who "became a god in the Prox system." Dick believed that Bowie's albums, and the film The Man Who Fell to Earth, were vehicles for communication from alien beings. Personally, I would question if Bowie was consciously writing about these things, rather than "dipping into the dark creative force and becoming prognosticators of a kind."

In 1980, David Bowie returned to the Major Tom subject with the song Ashes to Ashes and again in 1995 with Hallo Spaceboy, featuring the line: "Do you like girls or boys? It's confusing these days." (Note the video's juxtaposition of Star Child imagery with scenes of destruction and...Martians.) The album it was taken from, 1. Outside, was about ritual art murders on the eve of the 21st century.

So what does this have to do with anything? Well, the first performer at the Concert for New York City was, of course, David Bowie, playing America by Simon and Garfunkel and "Heroes" ("Horus"?):