The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

4 posters

Female Freemasonic Orders

intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Female Freemasonic Orders Empty Female Freemasonic Orders

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    My curiosity about these auxiliary organizations for females led me to do a little searching into the subject matter. What I found was kinda interesting. Who may join these girls clubs is rather exclusionary. One must be an immediate female relative to a Master Masons in good standing within the Masonic Fraternity, or deceased Master Masons who were in good standing with the fraternity at the time of their death. The supposed reason to join has something to do with high moral and social character, charity, truth and loving-kindness for the good of all mankind throughout the world. pirat Sound familiar? Then I went on to look at the names of these female organizations. Curiously, they all seem to reference the hermaphrodite.

Order of the Eastern Star-
    Eastern Star= Venus, which is is often viewed mystically as hermaphroditic in operation. We are all aquainted with Hermes & Aphrodite.
    Order of Amaranth - The fertile flowers of amaranth are always hermaphroditic, or functionally male and functionally female.
    International Order of Rainbow for Girls - this one`s a little tricky. It seems as though the rainbow has often been associated with a hermaphrodite. In Navajo legend, the great Navajo Mountain Man ie Wound-In-A-Rainbow was a hermaphrodite, a rather honorable tradition state in Navajo tradition. Also, in L. Frank Baums, The Emerald City of Oz ( book the Wizard of Oz was based on) his utopia over the rainbow of misfit inhabitants was governed by a princess named Ozma. Ozma the Hermaphrodite.

There is also an Order of Job`s Daughters with it`s esteemed Royal Purple Degree. ( just google purple /hermaphrodite Very Happy )

...i'll end with this quote- ♦️ If names are not correct, language will not be in accordance with the truth of things. ~Confucius
    Cool
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Female Freemasonic Orders Empty Re: Female Freemasonic Orders

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pm

It's pretty weird how they include women into this mix of the organizations. I remember reading a Rosicrucian pamphlet where they talked about how new members are encouraged to bring in their daughters for special virgin ceremonies and rituals. The played light with the idea of it, as if they don't mean any harm and nothing serious will happen if they bring them in...but its still pretty creepy lol. I can imagine in more secretive circles, theses daughters growing up to be like the women in eyes wide shut.

Did Theosophy have any role in bringing about these female orders?
    NoDoz
    NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138

Post by NoDoz Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:50 pm

intrepidpixie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    My curiosity about these auxiliary organizations for females led me to do a little searching into the subject matter. What I found was kinda interesting. Who may join these girls clubs is rather exclusionary. One must be an immediate female relative to a Master Masons in good standing within the Masonic Fraternity, or deceased Master Masons who were in good standing with the fraternity at the time of their death. The supposed reason to join has something to do with high moral and social character, charity, truth and loving-kindness for the good of all mankind throughout the world. pirat Sound familiar? Then I went on to look at the names of these female organizations. Curiously, they all seem to reference the hermaphrodite.

Order of the Eastern Star-
    Eastern Star= Venus, which is is often viewed mystically as hermaphroditic in operation. We are all aquainted with Hermes & Aphrodite.
    Order of Amaranth - The fertile flowers of amaranth are always hermaphroditic, or functionally male and functionally female.
    International Order of Rainbow for Girls - this one`s a little tricky. It seems as though the rainbow has often been associated with a hermaphrodite. In Navajo legend, the great Navajo Mountain Man ie Wound-In-A-Rainbow was a hermaphrodite, a rather honorable tradition state in Navajo tradition. Also, in L. Frank Baums, The Emerald City of Oz ( book the Wizard of Oz was based on) his utopia over the rainbow of misfit inhabitants was governed by a princess named Ozma. Ozma the Hermaphrodite.

There is also an Order of Job`s Daughters with it`s esteemed Royal Purple Degree. ( just google purple /hermaphrodite Very Happy )

...i'll end with this quote- ♦️ If names are not correct, language will not be in accordance with the truth of things. ~Confucius
    Cool

Freed MA'son's--

I just love how it says FATAL in the pentagon bom
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm

NoDoz wrote:

Freed MA'son's--

I just love how it says FATAL in the pentagon bom

Indeed, the archetypal femme fatale. We are so often portrayed as these "antiheroines" aren`t we? Wink
    intrepidpixie
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by intrepidpixie Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Preston wrote:
    Did Theosophy have any role in bringing about these female orders?

I`m sure these female orders otherwise known as the "Androgynous Degrees" ( funny they would call them that) Cool has something to do with theopsophy, Preston.
    Order of Amaranth founded in 1873. Order of Eastern Star officially recognized somewhere between 1850 and 1876. Madame B- 1831-1891. No coincidence, me thinks. Smile .
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

well consider this

Blavatsky said that the goal of Theosophy was to unite spirit and matter

matter = feminine
    spirit = masculine

Wink
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 am

Helen Mirren and her Masonic tattoo?

Daily Mail U.K.: I hate my tattoo... they're common: Helen Mirren was 'very drunk' when she got body art

Helen Mirren has admitted she was 'very, very drunk' when she got a tattoo on her hand as a young woman.

The Oscar-winning star said she got the body art because she wanted to cause controversy.

But she is upset because tattoos are now so common.

I was drunk: Helen Mirren admitted she had her tattoo to shock, when she appeared on U.S. TV's Good Morning America with Christopher Plummer

The 64-year-old said: 'I was very, very drunk. It was a very, very long time ago, when only sailors and Hell's Angels were tattooed, honestly, and prisoners.

'And I decided to get a tattoo because it was the most shocking thing I could think of doing.'

Dame Helen told US TV's Good Morning America: 'And now I'm utterly disgusted and shocked because it's become completely mainstream, which is unacceptable to me.'

She appeared on the show with Christopher Plummer, with whom she stars in new film The Last Station.

Regret: Helen now wishes she hadn't had the tattoo on her hand

Don't really know for sure, but it looks like the classic compass and square to me perhaps.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Apparently not it seems:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content