The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

3 posters

Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy

gwap360
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy Empty Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy

Post by gwap360 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 am

Caballa is, in masonic theology, a philosophical - theological method or system of coding, decoding and interpreting the occult meaning of letters and words. The principles were secretly known only to a few chosen teachers. This ancient prehistoric code was first leaked to the public by a Rabbi Akiba, during the encoding period of the final 66 texts chosen as the first Christian Bible(2nd century AD).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Along with the Torah, the first five books of the Hebrew oral traditions that are popularly known as the "Old Testament" (attributed to Moses), the "New Testament" was, reportedly, also being falsely attributed to a local of 44 different authors.

The word CABAL is derived from its Hebrew meaning, which means to recieve. One victory the neo-Cabalists celebrate is their conquests of England, in the 17th century. The participants in this cabal were Clifford, Ashley, Buckingham, Arlington and Laurendale whose acronym "coincidentally, if one does not believe in conspiracy" spells out the word CABAL.

Example:
    C=3
    O=6
    M=4
    P=7
    U=3
    T=2
    E=5
    R=9

Truth is is a high occultic term . That's why they wrote it into the New Testament as well and you have Pontius Pilate. Pontius is bridge, remember, and a pilot is one who navigates, the navigator, a Masonic term. You find that Pontius Pilate when asked by Jesus what it meant, what truth was, he says, "what is truth?" In the occult Kabbalah, even today, that was heavily borrowed from ancient Kabbalah, regardless of what some will tell you. E. Wallis Budge that deciphered the Egyptian hieroglyphs said the Kabbalah was far older and he'd found that out by studying Egyptology. You'll find that a truth doesn't exist as such in the Kabbalah, neither does good or evil. There's only effects and guidance for those effects, and truth is something – you see, truth tends towards morality or human behavior as being moral; and I'm talking about innate morality, not conditioned morality. In the culture that we live in today, you'll find it doesn't matter what culture you live in, these are all modernly created cultures and they could reverse all the values tomorrow and those would then become the norm. Therefore, to them in the high occult, truth is a dirty word, there's only the effects and especially the planned and guided effects.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy Empty Re: Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:42 pm

gwap360 wrote:The word CABAL is derived from its Hebrew meaning, which means to recieve. One victory the neo-Cabalists celebrate is their conquests of England, in the 17th century. The participants in this cabal were Clifford, Ashley, Buckingham, Arlington and Laurendale whose acronym "coincidentally, if one does not believe in conspiracy" spells out the word CABAL.

yeah, that's really interesting how a mystical tradition is a associated with plotting and conspiracy

etymologyonline says:

Cabal - 1616, from Fr. cabal "intrigue, society," originally "mystical interpretation of the Old Testament," from M.L. cabbala (see cabbala). Popularized in Eng. 1673 as an acronym for five intriguing ministers of Charles II (Clifford, Arlington, Buckingham, Ashley, and Lauderdale).
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy Empty Re: Historic Cabala -Also known in the West as the Kabalarian Philosophy

Post by RB Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi,

I studies the Kabbalah a while back for approx. 3 years when I lived in Montréal city.

This is going to be a freaky story, but here it goes:

It was early 1994 when I moved in an apartment in Montreal with a friend (I will all names out by respect of others). Turns out this friend's parents were murdered in fall of 1994. His father and mother were both part of the Order of the Solar Temple. I'm sure you must of heard of the mass murder (media said it was a cult suicide, but that not true; never believe the media) of 53 people, most of them from Québec, Canada?

The Order of the Solar Temple also known as Ordre du Temple Solaire (OTS) in French, and the International Chivalric Organization of the Solar Tradition or simply as The Solar Temple was a secret society based upon the modern myth of the continuing existence of the Knights Templar.

In anycase, turned out my roomates father was a very highly ranked "rosicurcian", who was part of the group that founded the OTS. As such, this man had great knowledge of occult knowledge, and a huge library of very rare books. What happened next is that all these books landed in my apartment in boxes. My roommate was not interested in reading the books, so he gave me permission to read whatever I wanted.

Can you imagine that! Sure was lucky on my part.

I can't even start by explaining all the incredible books I read, but since we're on the Kabbalah I guess I can share what I found.

The main books I found in those boxes were: Sepher Ha Zohar, Sepher Yetzirah. The first is the "book of splendar" and is a collection of Rabbinic "quotations". The Sepher Ha Zohar is the main book of the Kabbalah that gives us the "oral tradition" of the Hebrew science (because it's not a religion it's a science). What you need to understand here is that when Moses gave the bible (Torah) to the Hebrews it came with "reading instructions" (aka the oral tradition). In a strict sense, one cannot read the Torah without someone explaining it as you go along. This is complicated to explain, but lets just say for now that the ancient sacred hebrew language was comprised of symbols, that have 4 distinct four levels of understanding (numerology, allegory, literal and spirtual; if I'm not mistaked I'm writting this off memory only). As such, if one simply "reads" the bible (as most brainwashed slaves of religion do), then they have lost 3/4 of the meaning. That's 75% of missing information? Plus, all the lost information du to errors of translation. Anyway, were was I...?

Ohhhh ya, the Sepher Ha Zohar. I was told by orthodox jews that I was not allowed to read that book? They told me I was too young and that it would burn my nerves. So I did it anyway. In fact, I found a grammer of ancient sacred hebrew in french and learned to read that dead language for myself. That's why it took me three years. The Sepher Ha Zohar can now be found in most languages of the world. This book was written in the middle ages because the Jews were afraid that they would lose the oral tradition. The Torah was translated by the essenians, who were forced to to so, and could only translate the "literal" meaning of the language (knowingly losing 75% of the meaning).

It's like "the bible says XXXXX; then Rabbi Y thinks that is means, .... Rabbi Z says it really means, etc". What did learn? There was no apple, no serpent, and the first sentence is NOT "In the beginning God created", but "Alliance of fire"... The world was created through an alliance with fire...

The Sepher Yetzirah is the book of creation, and mostly explains the "tree of life". This tree of life is sort of a explaination of the world we live in and human developement. Very difficult to explain, but one can do many many things with this knowledge including taro and astral voyages.

Hebraic Kabbalah is the origin of all other esoteric cabals. And the tree of life has nothing to do with the pin tree as Kealey would like you to believe. The tree of life comes from the Hebrews and explains the univers and mans place, spiritual place.

Hmmmm... I did all this research only because it fell on my lap, I'm not jewish and don't particularly care for their brainwashing system of beliefs. Only because I felt I had to do it, because some folks died without having the chance to pull it all together.

Cheers

RDBois
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Thats very interesting, RDBois. Thanks for sharing.

RDBois wrote:
    I can't even start by explaining all the incredible books I read, but since we're on the Kabbalah I guess I can share what I found.

The main books I found in those boxes were: Sepher Ha Zohar, Sepher Yetzirah. The first is the "book of splendar" and is a collection of Rabbinic "quotations". The Sepher Ha Zohar is the main book of the Kabbalah that gives us the "oral tradition" of the Hebrew science (because it's not a religion it's a science). What you need to understand here is that when Moses gave the bible (Torah) to the Hebrews it came with "reading instructions" (aka the oral tradition). In a strict sense, one cannot read the Torah without someone explaining it as you go along. This is complicated to explain, but lets just say for now that the ancient sacred hebrew language was comprised of symbols, that have 4 distinct four levels of understanding (numerology, allegory, literal and spirtual; if I'm not mistaked I'm writting this off memory only). As such, if one simply "reads" the bible (as most brainwashed slaves of religion do), then they have lost 3/4 of the meaning. That's 75% of missing information? Plus, all the lost information du to errors of translation. Anyway, were was I...?

Ohhhh ya, the Sepher Ha Zohar. I was told by orthodox jews that I was not allowed to read that book? They told me I was too young and that it would burn my nerves. So I did it anyway. In fact, I found a grammer of ancient sacred hebrew in french and learned to read that dead language for myself. That's why it took me three years. The Sepher Ha Zohar can now be found in most languages of the world. This book was written in the middle ages because the Jews were afraid that they would lose the oral tradition. The Torah was translated by the essenians, who were forced to to so, and could only translate the "literal" meaning of the language (knowingly losing 75% of the meaning).

Recently I've been more concerned with trying to place dates and influences of the origins of ideological/social/political or religious movements. In the context of Kabbalah, my research as led me to believe that the Jews incorporated Kabbalistic aspects of the oral tradition after the Babylonian Captivity.

I noticed distinct Eastern memes within Kabbalah and theorize that a likely source is Zoroastrianism. It was the Zoroastrian king, Cyrus the Great, who aligned with the Jews and freed them from Babylon and I strongly feel that Zoroastrianism has strongly influenced Judaism and subsequent branches of it, including Kabbalism.

Are you able to confirm this, or are you of the belief that it goes back to Moses or even further back?

RDBois wrote:It's like "the bible says XXXXX; then Rabbi Y thinks that is means, .... Rabbi Z says it really means, etc". What did learn? There was no apple, no serpent, and the first sentence is NOT "In the beginning God created", but "Alliance of fire"... The world was created through an alliance with fire...

This "alliance of fire" stands out to me as a possible Zoroastrian meme marker.

One tenet of Zoroastrianism was the worship of fire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Well.

What they would like us to believe is that GOD gave the Torah (bible) to Moses on Mt. Sinai, but there is no way that we'll ever be satisfied with an answer like that! No one can tell us where to stop our understanding of this.

What you say about Babylon and Zoroastrianism as the seed of the Torah, means that Jews adapted and adopted another culture's wisdom about life and the spiritual world. This is certainly possible, since both believe:

- There is one universal and transcendental God,
    - Active participation in life through good thoughts, good words and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep the chaos at bay,
    - God will ultimately prevail over evi;, at which point the universe will undergo a cosmic renovation and time will end
    - Duality (God and the Devil- good and bad)
    - Inter-faith marriages,
    - For the most part both doe not have a notion of reincarnation, at least not until the final renovation of the world.

Another way to look at the problem is through the eyes of Kabbalists (if one can find one that is willing to tell us some hidden secrets (occult)). I do think I found one and he is called A.D. Grad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What A.D. Grad says is astonishing. I shall translate from French some quotes for this Kabbalist:

"There is an Israel mystery"
    "There is a mystery in Israel's language"
    "There is a mystery in Israel's book"

Where does Isreal come from?

"Israel is a stranger on this earth"
    "It's from the seventh sky that comes the semen of Israel"
    "From any planet, in any galaxy, but very little from earth"

Shoud we believe that one of more planets are populated by "angels", and that they speak the language of Elohim and the first man?

"Yes, there are troubling affirmaations in the bible regarding "the sons of Elohim" that found that the daughters of Adam were beatiful, and chose them as female mates",
    "Of coarse there is the mention of the Nefilim - those that fell from the sky - that lived on earth in those times and also since then"
    "The Giants had three names :NEFILIM (the fallen ones), ANAQUIM (giants), et REFAIM (healers),"According to the Zohar, a long time ago, from the two chiefs of war Afrira and Qustimom came the "perverted angels"",

"Jacob was in a permanent liason with celeltrial messengers"
    "These messengers did not have to stay on earth to influence us"

So... here we stand, on one side the argument that the jewish spiritual book of Moses (Torah) is sort of a ripoff from an older culture, or that it was given by Aliens. lol Hmmm... or perhaps that the older culture got it from aliens who then gave it to the jews. Or, ultimatly, what they call aliens is really what others call GOD?! Finally, these arguments may all be wrong. The fun is in searching for answers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:16 am