The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

3 posters

The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry)

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) Empty The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry)

Post by Lucid Memes Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This film by Jüri Lina tells about what kind of light and how the Emissaries of Jahbulon spread it around themselves and how it affects us. An exciting excursion to some of the most powerful Masonic lodges in the United States and in Europe.

here's a link if you wanna see the screen bigger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) Empty Re: The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry)

Post by splinters Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

An interesting documentary, a good intro to the topic.

If anyone enjoyed this video I recommend the "secret mysteries of america's beginnings" series vol 1.2.3.

After watching the emissaries of jahbulon I stumbled upon the comments section and found one which was particularly disturbing.

Here it is folks how the brothers look at you...

wgeorge

Nov 11, 2006Mark as spam
    It looks as though Freemasonry is taking a big part of the blame for the worlds major issues. Its almost like all non-masons expect the Masons to wipe their a**holes for them and make sure they are clean. Im not saying this, or that. I am asking. Where does the responsibility lie? When does it (responsibility) rest on your shoulders, when does it rest on someone elses? We are all humans, who chose to be the puppet in the play? Who chose to remain a puppet in life? Who is supposed to whipe your a*s?
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) Empty Re: The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry)

Post by Lucid Memes Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm

That's a great series Splinters. I've seen 1 & 2. i wasn't even aware there was a 3rd. You should start a thread on it if its available on google videos

and as far as that guy's quote. he says, "We are all humans, who chose to be the puppet in the play? Who chose to remain a puppet in life?"

Such freemasonic bullshit! It sounds a lot like Hindu karma to be honest. The idea that people's hardships are dealt in accord to their past life choices and mistakes...well who the heck remembers any of the choices presented to them in their past lives!?!?

When has anyone ever asked you to be a puppet in a play?!
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by splinters Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 pm

My permission was never requested, my opinions were never asked, my health and well being were never taken into condiseration

They say we get what we deserve
    what DEY-serve
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 am

Preston wrote:That's a great series Splinters. I've seen 1 & 2. i wasn't even aware there was a 3rd. You should start a thread on it if its available on google videos

The third in the series, "Secrets of the Dollar Bill Revealed" doesn't seem to be on Google Videos, but I have a torrent of it. I'll convert the file and upload to Google vids later.

I'll make a thread for all three vids on the forum later today.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) Empty Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings - All 3 Volumes

Post by Extant Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 am

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings 1 - The New Atlantis

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings 2 -Riddles in Stone - The Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings 3 - Eye Of The Phoenix, Secrets of the Dollar Bill

Edited to include all three videos.

Last edited by Winston_Smith on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    splinters
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by splinters Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 am

Thanks winston. I'll check it out shortly.

Vol 1 and 2, of this series were worthwhile viewing.
    Although at parts it became slightly tangled it was an eye opener.
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 am

splinters wrote:Thanks winston. I'll check it out shortly.

Vol 1 and 2, of this series were worthwhile viewing.
    Although at parts it became slightly tangled it was an eye opener.

No probs. I'm in the process of uploading ther other two. The first one is up there already, but it doesn't harm as they do tend to be taken down from time to time I think. People on Information Liberation were complaining that the first video was being removed all the time.
    Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 am

This is awesome! I'm excited about watching the 3rd one

Will watch when I get back home. Thanks Winston
    Extant
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

p. 134 of Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke's "The Western Esoteric Traditions - A Historical Introduction."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:40 pm