The Invisible Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Social Darwinism and Spree Killers

Lucid Memes
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Social Darwinism and Spree Killers Empty Social Darwinism and Spree Killers

Post by Lucid Memes Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Back in November of 2007, I was posting at a popular conspiracy forum and a member there had created a thread alerting about a high school shooting spree. A Finnish student that had just killed 8 of his fellow classmates before committing suicide, and his youtube channel had all the incriminating evidence. User Sturmgeist89 had videos of himself shooting guns and boasted about how he was gonna commit mass murder...of which did.

It was very creepy to see his youtube channel, only a couple hours after the murders, although youtube was quick to take it down afterwards. I remember reading his profile and having a sick turning feeling in my stomach. But it also reminded me of something very familiar to me...and not that I believed his ideas, but the possible source of them. His primary beliefs was in a social Darwinist "killing of the weak" mentality. He believed that society coddled the weak and that it was his job to kill them.

the killer's youtube profile - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    and his manifesto - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A lot of interesting things were going on in my life when this happened. I was frequenting a couple of forums that was discussing this event while it was happening. It in a causal way led me to the Outlaw group when they were into Alan Watt.

Anyway, I was browsing youtube earlier this year and started viewing the videos of user "AmazingAthiest" and watched where he debunked the theory of social darwinism. But I had no idea until recently, that he was talking directly to this Finnish shooter before he committed the killings! The killer went by the name "NaturalSelector89" before "Smurmgeist89".

These vids are pretty good, especially the 2nd one

Columbine Killers, Mental Midgets & Social Darwinism
    This vid is where he addresses an online community of Columbine worshipers as potential dangers.
    At 9 minutes in, he starts giving "the warning" that people always look for in hindsight.
    You know the "only if we were warned that poor little Jimmy was so angry!" blah blah you know lol

Social (So-Called) Darwinism
    this vid he debunks the theory of social darwinism.

These are vids of AA's reaction after the shootings
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Various info
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:26 pm